• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Enhanced UI [v20.1] [DEPRECATED] v1.1.3

Sonicover

Cooltrainer
You could if you really wanted to, but it wouldnt be as simple as just changing a setting or a couple of lines of code.
I see, I'll try something, thanks.
In that regard, how can i make a conditional to chek the amount of shiny leaves of a pokemon?

Edit: Found how, in case anyone wants for some reason, what I did is store the pkmn.shiny_leaf for the specific pokemon in a variable temporary, then check if use that to check for the conditional like normal, and finally resseting the variable. I'm still trying to add custom leafs tho lol, but thanks anyways!

Last edited:

Lucidious89

Champion
Lucidious89 updated Enhanced UI [v20.1] with a new update entry:

v1.0.6 Update

• Eggs, Shadow Pokemon, and Pokemon with the ability Battle Bond will now display as part of the Undiscovered Egg Group, even if they naturally appear in other groups.
  • Refactored the code for some of the Battle UI elements into smaller chunks to allow for better readability and easier editing.
  • Added a new toggle in the plugin settings named ALWAYS_DISPLAY_TYPES. When "true", this will always display the typing and effectiveness for opposing Pokemon in the Battle...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Lucidious89

Champion

Lucidious89

Champion

Lucidious89

Champion
Lucidious89 updated Enhanced UI [v20.1] with a new update entry:

v1.0.9 Update

• Updated the move info UI to now have icons for "slicing" and "wind" move attributes introduced in Gen 9.
  • Tweaked the battle info UI layout for better visual appearance and compatibility with other plugins.
  • A battler's last used move will now be shortened in the battle info UI if the name of the move is very long and would break the UI.
  • Overhauled the battle UI's in preparation of the release of the Terastal Phenomenon plugin.
  • The battle info UI now supports the display...

Read the rest of this update entry...

JtheDuelist

Novice
I am guessing this plugin is incompatible with other plugins/scripts that have options that affect the summary screens like Summary UI part of Voltseon's Emerald UI Pack? I am already using the Summary UI part of Voltseon's Emerald UI Pack and was wanting to use the battle part of this plugin, but I am guessing if I am using one that I can't use the other?

Lucidious89

Champion
I am guessing this plugin is incompatible with other plugins/scripts that have options that affect the summary screens like Summary UI part of Voltseon's Emerald UI Pack? I am already using the Summary UI part of Voltseon's Emerald UI Pack and was wanting to use the battle part of this plugin, but I am guessing if I am using one that I can't use the other?
It's perfectly compatible. The UI displays may not appear where you want them to though, since the coordinates are set for the default Essentials UI. So you'd either have to manually change where to display them in the code, or simply turn those UI features off in the plugin settings.

JtheDuelist

Novice
1676624375938.png

Encountered this error when attempting to view move info in battle on a Z-Move from Essentials Deluxe. (I don't have the Terastal Phenomenon script installed, either, so don't know why it is throwing "teraType" out there.)

Lucidious89

Champion

JtheDuelist

Novice
Tried the new updates to the plugins- I still get a crash when trying to view a Z-Move's info in battle without the Terastal plugin installed.

1677620509816.png

Lucidious89

Champion
Tried the new updates to the plugins- I still get a crash when trying to view a Z-Move's info in battle without the Terastal plugin installed.

View attachment 16105
Unless i somehow didnt properly update the download link, that doesnt seem possible. I guess ill double check it whenever im on my computer again.

Lucidious89

Champion

View attachment 16105
Yeah wow, I literally uploaded an old file. Ugh. Ok, redownload the update.

Kingfisher

Rookie
Love this plugin, but im having a small issue. the battler_sel graphic is appearing in the top left of the screen at the start of every battle. it goes away after pressing n or m for the first time.

ui issue.PNG

Lucidious89

Champion
Love this plugin, but im having a small issue. the battler_sel graphic is appearing in the top left of the screen at the start of every battle. it goes away after pressing n or m for the first time.

View attachment 16551
That shouldn't be possible unless you edited something in the plugin scripts. The visibility of that sprite is turned off by default at the start of every battle.

Kingfisher

Rookie
Just did a fresh download and its still like that. could it be a conflict with another plugin?

Lucidious89

Champion
Just did a fresh download and its still like that. could it be a conflict with another plugin?
That would be really coincidental if that's the case, as the plugin would have to have used the exact same sprite or variable name that I'm using to toggle the visibility of that graphic. Which I guess is possible, but kinda odd. What else do you have installed?

Also, have you tried starting a new save file after installing? It makes no sense, but if you're playing on an existing save file that was using an older version of the plugin, maybe, somehow, the toggle got stuck in the "on" position. Which again, makes no sense, but it's the only other thing I can think of.

Kingfisher

Rookie
im using Automatic Level Scaling, BW party screen/storagescreen/summaryscreen, custom level caps, enhanced ui, essentials deluxe, held items drop, item crafting ui, ultimate move tutor, and voltseon's pause menu.

I started a new save already. What variable would be used here? I can dig around and see if one of these is using it too. The graphic name is unique, so thats not the issue and I've never used an older version.

Lucidious89

Champion
im using Automatic Level Scaling, BW party screen/storagescreen/summaryscreen, custom level caps, enhanced ui, essentials deluxe, held items drop, item crafting ui, ultimate move tutor, and voltseon's pause menu.

I started a new save already. What variable would be used here? I can dig around and see if one of these is using it too. The graphic name is unique, so thats not the issue and I've never used an older version.
The BW plugins and obviously Deluxe are fine. All of the rest I've never looked at before, but all of the ones that don't touch any battle code are irrelevant (so I can assume Item Crafting, Move Tutor, and Pause Menu are fine). Level Scaling, Level Caps, and Item Drops (most likely this one, if I had to guess) are the ones that may be the culprit.

In the Enhanced UI script, the name of the specific sprite that is being incorrectly flagged as visible is @sprites["infoselect"], and the name of the variable that sets the visibility for this sprite is called @infoUIToggle. Given the nature of those other plugins though, I'm not sure why any of them would even have anything that goes by these names, or even deals with setting any sprite data at all. And considering you're literally the only person who's ever reported this issue in the entire history of this plugin being released makes me feel like it would be weird if there's been a conflict that caused such an obvious bug that no one's ever mentioned. So idk.

Personally, I would just simply remove all the other plugins besides the ones we already know are fine (Deluxe, BW stuff) and test if everything works, and then re-add each plugin one at a time until you find the source of the error.

Back