• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Gen V Summary Pack DX

Resource Gen V Summary Pack DX 2.0

JLRetro

Rookie
Hi ! Thanks for the script ! Can you give me the name of the fonts used ? Im translating my game using your script so i want to translate summary too.

DeepBlue PacificWaves

Producer of Project Lunastone | Failed Dreamer
Hi ! Thanks for the script ! Can you give me the name of the fonts used ? Im translating my game using your script so i want to translate summary too.
Hey there

Well, the font used was the same used, either in the default essentials, or the ones used in the official BW/B2W2 games. Since some fonts use graphics made especially for the word, the best you can do it's to use the ones that already have in the games and try to replicate the same style for the missing letters.

Might I ask, which language are you trying to translate your game to?

JLRetro

Rookie
Hey there

Well, the font used was the same used, either in the default essentials, or the ones used in the official BW/B2W2 games. Since some fonts use graphics made especially for the word, the best you can do it's to use the ones that already have in the games and try to replicate the same style for the missing letters.

Might I ask, which language are you trying to translate your game to?
Thanks for the answer. And i'm translating my game to French.

DeepBlue PacificWaves

Producer of Project Lunastone | Failed Dreamer
Thanks for the answer. And i'm translating my game to French.
well, French isn't too much different from Portuguese. Both had the same roots in Latin. Though I can't say I'm able to speak french only because I was born in a lusophone country...

With that said, I can help ya with the graphics that you need. I grew quite accustomed to Gen 5 graphics, so I think I'm able to replica its graphical font style (which is different from its textbase font). Though, now that I'm thinking, don't french have an official translation of Gen V games? Couldn't rip what you from those official sources? What exactly do you need to translate, that requires the same font used?

I believe it's the graphical text (marked as red in the picture below), rather than the text-based font (marked as orange in the same picture below), am I right?

qLywgus.png

VoxITH

Trainer
Is it possible to have a looped background for the party? Exactly like the summary.

Galaxia

Trainer
Ever since I updated the Essentials hotfix plugin, the font on the second page of the summary is bugged... It is only this screen. I tried looking through the scripts and didn't find much about changing which font is used. I do have all fonts installed.
Capture.PNG

VoxITH

Trainer
I'm trying to edit party panel positions. Which value in the script i should change?

Ashnixslaw

Novice
Ever since I updated the Essentials hotfix plugin, the font on the second page of the summary is bugged... It is only this screen. I tried looking through the scripts and didn't find much about changing which font is used. I do have all fonts installed.
View attachment 13100
The newest Hotfix patch has fixed this issue, I was having the same problem

YuriRusher

Rookie
In the moves section of the summary, what can I modify to separate the types icons

Lucidious89

Champion
I have a bit of a problem:View attachment 13911
Does anybody know a fix? Do I need to move the sprite position?
You probably just need to recompile/reload your plugins. It appears as if only the graphics are being recognized, not any of the actual code.

Lucidious89

Champion
By recompile, you mean using the actual debug menu or refreshing the scripts?
I mean recompile your game. Any method that achieves this shouldn't really matter. The objective is simply to force your plugin scripts to reload. Whether that be through force compiling by holding CTRL on start up, holding Shift to reload plugins, compiling through the in-game editor, deleting PluginsScripts.dat to force the game to create a new one, etc...

TeraPulse

Silver Pinap Collector
I mean recompile your game. Any method that achieves this shouldn't really matter. The objective is simply to force your plugin scripts to reload. Whether that be through force compiling by holding CTRL on start up, holding Shift to reload plugins, compiling through the in-game editor, deleting PluginsScripts.dat to force the game to create a new one, etc...
I've recompiled all data and it still hasn't helped. I don't have any backups with the old graphics either.

Lucidious89

Champion
I've recompiled all data and it still hasn't helped. I don't have any backups with the old graphics either.
Youre either missing the actual plugin scripts in your plugins folder, or you didnt actually recompile properly. That, or your plugins data is being really stubborn for some bizarre reason and refuses to update. The most surefire way to force them to reload is to literally delete your PluginScripts.dat file and load the game.

TeraPulse

Silver Pinap Collector
Youre either missing the actual plugin scripts in your plugins folder, or you didnt actually recompile properly. That, or your plugins data is being really stubborn for some bizarre reason and refuses to update. The most surefire way to force them to reload is to literally delete your PluginScripts.dat file and load the game.
I don't see the .dat file, just the .rxdata file. I think it's best if I just get the normal summary screen.

Lucidious89

Champion
I don't see the .dat file, just the .rxdata file. I think it's best if I just get the normal summary screen.
If you found it in the Data folder, then we're talking about the same thing.

TeraPulse

Silver Pinap Collector
Honestly don't know how this happened but I get this message when I open the party screen:
image_2022-11-20_130018703.png

I haven't done anything at all.

Blacklisted

Pokèmon Nuzlocke Fanatic
Hey, love the packs, great work! Just downloaded the most recent updates, and just wanted to let you know, if no one else has yet, that currently all the sources are set to the B2W2 settings, but the 'BW Summary Screen' script is set to {"background"} under line "class PokemonSummary_Scene. This leads to the wrong images being loaded and the summary screen being bugged. Just thought you might want to update that line to the {"background_B2W2"} so that it's more plug and play for people! Once again, thanks, great packs!

Back