• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Gen V Summary Pack DX

Resource Gen V Summary Pack DX 2.0

DeepBlue PacificWaves

Producer of Project Lunastone | Failed Dreamer
When is the v19.1 update for BW Storage System out?
Differently from BW Summary Pack and BW Pokédex, BW Storage System doesn't need an update for v19.1

st3rmy04

Novice
The Plugins are not loaded in my project ... it is not the fault of your plugin but it happens with any Plugins as if the Plugins folder is not updated because even if I remove the old plugins it detects them anyway ... how can I do?

DeepBlue PacificWaves

The Plugins are not loaded in my project ... it is not the fault of your plugin but it happens with any Plugins as if the Plugins folder is not updated because even if I remove the old plugins it detects them anyway ... how can I do?
Did you try to delete the PluginScripts file in the Data folder of your main project and then run the game again from RMXP?

lan vuhoang

Novice
Since ZUD Plugin is now updated for v19.1, would you consider adding compability for it in this and BW Pokedex?

Last edited:

lan vuhoang

Novice
To install ZUD Plugin in my Pokemon Essentials starter kit, I just deleted BW Summary Pack and BW Pokedex, and also BW Storage System just in case as well.

Doing this would make this and BW Pokedex more desirable for people who need the ZUD Plugin.

DeepBlue PacificWaves

DeepBlue PacificWaves updated Gen V Summary Pack DX with a new update entry:

New Gen V Summary Pack DX Update!!!!

Hello folks, how are you? Enjoying the Summer Solstice (for those living in the Northern Hemisphere)? I sure feel the Winter knocking on my door (mas não adianta bater, eu não deixo o frio entrar ~♪ ♫ ~).

All right, jokes aside, Shashu-Greninja and I were very busy lately working on this new rendition of BW Summary Pack. So much had changed that I feel it's proper to refer to it as the new Gen V Summary Pack DX. The main feature of this new update is some new options for developers...

Read the rest of this update entry...

SilverioRB

Novice
I saw you did B2W2 Trainer Card for v18.1
Will you it be updated to 19.1?

And will you do the B2W2 Locaition Map Signposts? (just like in th KleinStudios), but without (or with) the seasons?

DeepBlue PacificWaves

I saw you did B2W2 Trainer Card for v18.1
Will you it be updated to 19.1?

And will you do the B2W2 Locaition Map Signposts? (just like in th KleinStudios), but without (or with) the seasons?
I think you're confusing me with the user CharizardThree3.

About the B2W2 Location Map Signposts, it's certainly a good idea.

DeepBlue PacificWaves

DeepBlue PacificWaves updated Gen V Summary Pack DX with a new update entry:

Plug & Play Update!!!

How is it going, everybody?

Some weeks ago, Golisopod User came up to me with some changes in my BW scripts, in order to work better with the new functions of his Generation 8 Project for Essentials v19.1. Though the scripts were basically ready to go, I took this opportunity to try to find a way to simplify all of the versions of the script in one, so it wouldn't be too much trouble for me, to work around the scripts and for ppl, who had...

Read the rest of this update entry...

DeepBlue PacificWaves

Is those work for v19?
Hi there.

Hardly. This answer was posted way back before v19 came out, so I can't say for sure if any of these works in the current version.

Ignitus

Charizard X trainer
Is there a way to seperate the font to the bw style font?

DeepBlue PacificWaves

Is there a way to seperate the font to the bw style font?

I'm sorry, but I don't fully understand your question. The font the script uses it's the default font that comes with Essentials. There's a way to change it, but you would need the BW Font and it would change it for the rest of the text used in essentials, not only for this script.

lan vuhoang

Novice
Well, ZUD v1.1 is out, and the major change here is that it's now compatible with EBDX. My problem is that I'm worried that the new version, when used with EBDX, might break this plugin's built-in compability patches, so you should update this plugin to accommodate for that.

Well, ZUD v1.1 is out, and the major change here is that it's now compatible with EBDX. My problem is that I'm worried that the new version, when used with EBDX, might break this plugin's built-in compability patches, so you should update this plugin to accommodate for that.
If you're so concerned, you could always just update the script yourself. (Or at the very least, actually check to see if there's any compatibility error in the first place)

lan vuhoang

Novice
Or even better, make a patch that could be dropped into ZUD 1.1's "ZUD Compatibilities" folder, where compability patches for ZUD is expected to be stored.

Back