• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Gen V Summary Pack DX

Resource Gen V Summary Pack DX 2.0

AwesomeToadUltimate

Novice
To make it compatible with v19.1 again, what would I need to change in the script? I'm still on v19.1 since EBDX hasn't been updated to v20.1 yet.

Ayrei

Lead developer of Pokemon Vanguard
I've had this issue ever since I updated to essentials v20, the Pokemon's status is always displayed wrong. I've tried re installing the plugion but that doesn't seem to work either.
1673299514239.png

1673299530541.png

Phye

Moon Guardian
I noticed that the statuses were showing incorrectly on the summary screen but correctly on the party screen.
But I fixed it by going to "# Show status/fainted/Pokérus infected icon"

And changed:
status -= 1
if status >= 0
Into:
status -= 0
if status >= 0

After that, every status was shown properly on the summary screen. Even tested pokerus but it seems as if a pokemon has a status the pokerus won't be visible until the status has disappeared.

Westrah

Novice
Is it in the works or already possible to have the Background image scrolling/moving in the Party Menu like it does in the Summary Screen?

http404error

Discord: http404error#4585
It appears that the individual download links in the post body have been updated (with at least the background fix for the summary), but the Go To Download button in the upper right corner hasn't been updated.

shinypkmn

Rookie
This works with V21 too. At least for me it is working. Although I have to use long press Shift , or copy paste a file with plugins for it to work.

Multidragon

Rookie
Hello! I downloaded the pack and added the folders to my main folder with the "Game" application in it. Running the game it seems to have combined both the default and BW graphics in the party menu. As you can see from the picture - nothing is in the correct place. I would manually change this myself but I have to admit, I am new at pokemon essentials. Is there any way to fix this issue! Thank you in advance.
1698445384892.png

1698445414475.png

1698445443680.png

Hello! I downloaded the pack and added the folders to my main folder with the "Game" application in it. Running the game it seems to have combined both the default and BW graphics in the party menu. As you can see from the picture - nothing is in the correct place. I would manually change this myself but I have to admit, I am new at pokemon essentials. Is there any way to fix this issue! Thank you in advance.View attachment 22270
View attachment 22271

View attachment 22272
Make sure the plugins are in the plugins folder and that you've compiled them.

I cover compiling at the top here -
And the wiki covers plugins here -

Multidragon

Rookie
Make sure the plugins are in the plugins folder and that you've compiled them.

I cover compiling at the top here -
And the wiki covers plugins here -
Thank you so much!

It seemed I needed to force compile my plugins. This was achieved by deleting PluginScripts.rxdata found in the Data folder. I will remember that next time.

The fast response was really appreciated!

Sonicover

Cooltrainer
Any chance you could make it work alongside Lucidou's "Modular UI Scenes"?

Back