• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokémon Mineral

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
Project Version

Shadow56bomb

Cooltrainer
Thanks, it works, but theres a grunt in the way and I have to fight the guy in the regice room to progress, but theres no dawn sprite. Beat the fight, my machop has -3k exp to next level. Was there supposed to be a fight in the regirock room? Made it to stark mountian, no mining spots. guess that sequence broke too much
That exp thing might just be from the level cap and the regirock room was supposed to be first. I didn't know where you were in the game.

JoyceK

Rookie
Sorry for a like this but any tips for the ice puzzle to get to Regigigas? 😵‍💫 I know it's probably myself that's the issue but it feels like there's a rock missing. I can never get to that final rock to get to where Regigigas is. 😅

Shadow56bomb

Cooltrainer
Sorry for a like this but any tips for the ice puzzle to get to Regigigas? 😵‍💫 I know it's probably myself that's the issue but it feels like there's a rock missing. I can never get to that final rock to get to where Regigigas is. 😅
at one of the not ice parts if you go down instead of to the side then you can get to the rocks that lead to it

RRanom

Rookie
That exp thing might just be from the level cap and the regirock room was supposed to be first. I didn't know where you were in the game.
Sorry for my absence and weird last post. My issue occured between the Galactic fight in Registeel room in iron island and the Galactic fight in Regirock room in the survival area. I did not use the pokemon center, and when I fainted I returned to oreburg. Then I accidentally saved. I can't get to snowpoint city because the mt coronet path is blocked by a grunt until i beat the grunt in the regice room. If I beat the regice room first, i sequence breaks and stops working. I hope that clears things up!

Shadow56bomb

Cooltrainer
Sorry for my absence and weird last post. My issue occured between the Galactic fight in Registeel room in iron island and the Galactic fight in Regirock room in the survival area. I did not use the pokemon center, and when I fainted I returned to oreburg. Then I accidentally saved. I can't get to snowpoint city because the mt coronet path is blocked by a grunt until i beat the grunt in the regice room. If I beat the regice room first, i sequence breaks and stops working. I hope that clears things up!
roark should also be in eterna city to take you back there

RRanom

Rookie
I checked, Roarark doen't appear until after you beat the grunt in the regice room. (unless he's hidden somewhere, but he appears outside of the pkcenter after the fights)

ranko

The Wind and Snow Continue to Stare
Expo Team
Heya, I beat the entire game! My final playtime was about 11 hours, but I got the credits and everything! I gotta say, the scope of this game was gigantic for the amount of time you had, and there was a lot of work done in keeping us feeling that we were in Sinnoh! There were a few things I had issue with and a few things I did like.

I liked the the general theme of the Ancient Sinnoh/Hisui and looking back at past Sinnoh as our guys learn and get accustomed to that, and I feel like the game would've felt way tighter if it focused on that! Torrent's final little parting message at the end was really awesome, and it was very sweet and good conclusion to his arc. My issues start mostly with the amount of repetition in the game. The mining for example, served a bit as a backdrop of the players occupation, but the day-by-day cycling with very little going on was a little tedious. I think you could've significantly cut down on amount of days you'd have mining so we could get to the fun parts where the story starts to unfold and things happen. I liked the parts where the group went on a field trip to a different place and got to experience some fun events, and I think those should have been focused on a little more! It got worse when at a certain point, I ran out of money for repels and I had to walk to each mining spot while having to encounter mons every few steps, and I think there shouldn't even have to be encounters in those sections imo

A lot of the towns were empty and devoid of NPCs to talk to, which kind of reinforces my point of possibly cutting down on the scope a little and making something a little more condensed, smaller, but with more interesting things to do from point to point. Despite all the above, I did complete the entire game! Hopefully my review was helpful, I'd love to see you take another shot at a project!

alexfeebas

Novice
What am I supposed to do after I defeat the arcinnine? Cause now I'm stuck in celestial town

alexfeebas

Novice
talk to roark in eterna then mine in stark mountain again (after updating)
Yes so I went all the way back to orenburg to rest and then trecked all the way back to stark mount mines and did the 5 daily mines and now I have to track all the way back to orenburg again.

Shadow56bomb

Cooltrainer
why are you going back to oreburgh? the game should make it the next day to mine again after each of the 5 times you mine. does it not?

Lovelypastelheartz

Rookie
Will there ever be a version of the game released for Chrome? I tried downloading and running the game but it said it isn't able to run on ChromeOS

alexfeebas

Novice
why are you going back to oreburgh? the game should make it the next day to mine again after each of the 5 times you mine. does it not?
It's not going to thw next day automatically. Like I have to force it to go to the next day by tracking all the way back there. Like I mine the last one, and I know it is cause I can't find anymore sits to dig at.

alexfeebas

Novice
Like it stopped doing it automatically after I defeated arcianine and got teleported to celsestic town. Now I'm having to force the next day doing doing the travel and I'm on day 37 and nothing has changed.

Back