• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokémon Mineral

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
Project Version

Kyogesh

Trainer
The battle with Cynthia in Celestic Town is a loop, unable to proceed further.

Shadow56bomb

Cooltrainer
Hi! I have a minor bug to report. I unfortunately got knocked out by a Geodude in Oreburgh Mine right after starting the game, and when you're transported back home you get stuck trying to exit the building. I had to reset because I was basically just flailing on the front door and getting a looping message of "You should be at work right now".
I made it teleport you one tile away now so it shouldn't happen anymore

M.T.Pockets

Novice
what part of the game are you at?
I just finished up in Solaceon Ruins. We went there after talking to Cynthia in Celestic Town. This has been my first trip outside Oreburgh. I'm trying to talk to Rorark so I can return to Oreburgh.

Shadow56bomb

Cooltrainer
I just finished up in Solaceon Ruins. We went there after talking to Cynthia in Celestic Town. This has been my first trip outside Oreburgh. I'm trying to talk to Rorark so I can return to Oreburgh.
Did you try again with the update? I might have fixed it by removing the thing that gives an exp all repeatedly

Altarax

Novice
can you explain how you're stuck?

It starts as I enter inside the mine at day9:
3r2Tcn4.png

then I got teleported to the next room, and the message keep showing indefinitely:

UIA5tVz.png

Shadow56bomb

Cooltrainer
It starts as I enter inside the mine at day9:
3r2Tcn4.png

then I got teleported to the next room, and the message keep showing indefinitely:

UIA5tVz.png
I thought that the error happened later than that so that's why I didn't fix it sooner, but now there's an update that should let the game continue

Altarax

Novice
I thought that the error happened later than that so that's why I didn't fix it sooner, but now there's an update that should let the game continue
I managed to enter day 10 now.
However I am stuck once again as I can't enter the mine neither find Roark in the city to do the trip to the island.

1ckle

Novice
quick question how do you evolve your starter in the PBS it talks about a hisui stone. Do you need to mine for it or do you just get it at some point?

Shadow56bomb

Cooltrainer
quick question how do you evolve your starter in the PBS it talks about a hisui stone. Do you need to mine for it or do you just get it at some point?
after the fourth boss it becomes available by mining and roark gives you some around then too

Altarax

Novice
Just to let you know, you forgot to put the Audio folder in your last update.

Back