• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokémon Mineral

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
Project Version

1ckle

Novice
i can't use the hisui stone on my rufflet

Last edited:

Kyogesh

Trainer
when I use hisuian rock, my rufflet is evolving into normal braviary instead of hiusian variant.

1ckle

Novice
not a big problem but hisiuan braviary doesn't have an ability

also where do you go after getting the relicanth and wailord?

Last edited:

Shadow56bomb

Cooltrainer
not a big problem but hisiuan braviary doesn't have an ability

also where do you go after getting the relicanth and wailord?
braviary should have an ability now and you add both to party and talk to roark on the same route you get relicanth on (I forgot it's number)

1ckle

Novice
braviary should have an ability now and you add both to party and talk to roark on the same route you get relicanth on (I forgot it's number)
i did that he just tells me to go to a place connected to the regis but when i go to the three regi caves nothing happens. I even went to snowpoint temple to make sure

Shadow56bomb

Cooltrainer
i did that he just tells me to go to a place connected to the regis but when i go to the three regi caves nothing happens. I even went to snowpoint temple to make sure
if you talk to regigigas at the bottom floor with wailord at the front of your party and relicanth somewhere else in it then a cutscene should happen

M.T.Pockets

Novice
I've got another bug report. After I finished mining for the day on Iron Island I accidentally clicked the right arrow key. This caused the message "there's no need to go back in there" to pop up and it turned me to the left, which caused the same message to pop up and turned me back to the right. Basically, it was an infinite loop.

Shadow56bomb

Cooltrainer
I've got another bug report. After I finished mining for the day on Iron Island I accidentally clicked the right arrow key. This caused the message "there's no need to go back in there" to pop up and it turned me to the left, which caused the same message to pop up and turned me back to the right. Basically, it was an infinite loop.
it won't do that anymore now

M.T.Pockets

Novice
Is there any way for me to leave Iron Island to get fossils revived? Note, I have beaten the second noble pokemon.

1ckle

Novice
i can't use the hisui rock on petilil it says able on the party screen but when i use it it says no effect

Zane8897

Rookie
golbat's sprite doesn't appear in battle and one of the items on the route north of Jubilife City crashes the game if you try to pick it up

aside from those two bugs that I've been very much enjoying the game

Back