• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokémon Mineral

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
Project Version

Shadow56bomb

Cooltrainer
Like it stopped doing it automatically after I defeated arcianine and got teleported to celsestic town. Now I'm having to force the next day doing doing the travel and I'm on day 37 and nothing has changed.
you're supposed to go to snowpoint city now then

RRanom

Rookie
Sorry for the late reply. I redownloaded the version from the front page, and it is still broken for me. Here's my save file if that helps. ( I beat the grunt in registeel room, but not the ones in regirock or regice rooms.)

Shadow56bomb

Cooltrainer
Sorry for the late reply. I redownloaded the version from the front page, and it is still broken for me. Here's my save file if that helps. ( I beat the grunt in registeel room, but not the ones in regirock or regice rooms.)
I don't see the save file. Could you send it to me in a link to mega or something?

M.T.Pockets

Novice
Hey so real life has been crazy the last couple of weeks and I'm trying to finish this game, but I can't remember what I was doing. According to my last post I watched Neptune catch all the regis. What do I do now?

Shadow56bomb

Cooltrainer
🤦‍♂️ I never attached it. My bad, I have a bad history with not including attachments. Luckily the professors I've done this to have been very understanding so far. Heres a google drive link.
View: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f2trHFnDLnHtrAW4SjGW42wzDjYyWXhg/view?usp=sharing

Seeing your save, I think I know what happened. Your Machoke learned Strength through level up and then you explored Mt. Coronet and did that place before Regirock's room. When I tried it, fighting Team Galactic in there first and then going to the villa to the right of the Pokémon Center for another cutscene happened as it should. Or maybe you skipped that scene in the Resort Area and went straight to Regice? So the game should continue correctly if you go to Regirock and then the villa in the resort area.

Shadow56bomb

Cooltrainer
Hey so real life has been crazy the last couple of weeks and I'm trying to finish this game, but I can't remember what I was doing. According to my last post I watched Neptune catch all the regis. What do I do now?
If that was the last thing you did, then Neptune should be back in the Snowpoint Temple again.

RRanom

Rookie
Seeing your save, I think I know what happened. Your Machoke learned Strength through level up and then you explored Mt. Coronet and did that place before Regirock's room. When I tried it, fighting Team Galactic in there first and then going to the villa to the right of the Pokémon Center for another cutscene happened as it should. Or maybe you skipped that scene in the Resort Area and went straight to Regice? So the game should continue correctly if you go to Regirock and then the villa in the resort area.

View: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VOOcG9hB6tRcAIgUTcVlZezNQkERzKdO/view?usp=sharing

Edit: You might be saying to leave Mt. Coronet and go back to the resort area, I tried but it still doesn't work for me. To clear up what happened, the order of events was this: iron island regi room -> resort area -> faint to grunt outside of regirock room -> return to Hearthome city -> save by accident -> go to mt. coronet to try and get to snowpoint city. If I try fight in regice room -> return to resort area -> fight in regirock room, then the mining spots never appear and I never talk to dawn. I assume talking to dawn was after the regirock room and before regice room, because it never happend to me. My problem is this: if you faint before the regirock room, return to the mainland, and then save, there is no way to get back that isn't fighting the regice room, and that breaks the game.

Last edited:
Back