• Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly! You can learn how to add images to your posts here.
Animated Pokemon System [DBK Add-On] [v21.1]

Resource Animated Pokemon System [DBK Add-On] [v21.1] v1.0.7

chaoszero101

Rookie
Hello I recently installed this and so far it works beautifully. I was just wondering though some sprites are not animating for me specifically its sudowoodo and xerneas. Im not sure why there arent animating. Im using a fresh copy of pokemon esentials and no other plugins besides the ones that were listed for install. Thank you so much for your help in the matter.

Lucidious89

Champion
Hello I recently installed this and so far it works beautifully. I was just wondering though some sprites are not animating for me specifically its sudowoodo and xerneas. Im not sure why there arent animating. Im using a fresh copy of pokemon esentials and no other plugins besides the ones that were listed for install. Thank you so much for your help in the matter.
The guide explains why Sudowoodo doesn't animate. Its on purpose.

Xerneas animates fine in battle. It only doesnt animate out of battle when its in its Neutral Mode form, because no animated sprites exist for Neutral Mode Xerneas. At least, none that ive found. If you have any youd like to contribute, then by all means do.

chaoszero101

Rookie
The guide explains why Sudowoodo doesn't animate. Its on purpose.

Xerneas animates fine in battle. It only doesnt animate out of battle when its in its Neutral Mode form, because no animated sprites exist for Neutral Mode Xerneas. At least, none that ive found. If you have any youd like to contribute, then by all means do.
Would it be possible if you could direct me to the guide your talking about? I'd like to see the reason for Curiosity sake.

Lucidious89

Champion
Would it be possible if you could direct me to the guide your talking about? I'd like to see the reason for Curiosity sake.
The download link takes you directly to the guide.

JudexCypress

Rookie
Trying to figure out how to convert my game's battles to use the same Gen 5 visuals as EBDX, while keeping it compatible with the DBK and its add-ons. So far I've had no luck and I'm sure the two wouldn't be compatible with each other. Does anyone have any suggestions, or am I out of luck?

Lucidious89

Champion
Trying to figure out how to convert my game's battles to use the same Gen 5 visuals as EBDX, while keeping it compatible with the DBK and its add-ons. So far I've had no luck and I'm sure the two wouldn't be compatible with each other. Does anyone have any suggestions, or am I out of luck?
I specifically went out of my to make DBK incompatible with EBDX.

夜白雪

Rookie
50549292571d00cb019436889cf356ac.png

The plugin [DBK_009] Animated Pokemon System prevents the plugin Pokemon Color Variants from changing the colors of Pokemon correctly. Currently, it only affects the ICON, and the Pokemon itself does not change color.

Lucidious89

Champion
50549292571d00cb019436889cf356ac.png

The plugin [DBK_009] Animated Pokemon System prevents the plugin Pokemon Color Variants from changing the colors of Pokemon correctly. Currently, it only affects the ICON, and the Pokemon itself does not change color.
I'm not surprised, this plugin creates Pokemon bitmaps entirely differently than how Essentials does it normally, so it's not going to be compatible with most things that alter them. Besides, this plugin already changes a Pokemon's hue for Super Shiny sprites, while that plugin allows you to change any Pokemon's hue. Just based on design philosophy alone, these plugins are at odds with each other.

夜白雪

Rookie
我并不感到惊讶,这个插件创建 Pokemon 位图的方式与 Essentials 通常的做法完全不同,因此它与大多数改变位图的东西都不兼容。此外,这个插件已经改变了 Pokemon 的 Super Shiny 精灵的色调,而那个插件允许你改变任何 Pokemon 的色调。仅从设计理念来看,这些插件是相互矛盾的。
是的,我也想到了这一点。真可惜!

Back