• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Bag Screen with interactable Party

Resource Bag Screen with interactable Party 2.5.0

DiegoWT

Discord: diegowt
I am having an issue.

I was editing the pocket icon pictures, but when I looked at it ingame, the highlighted icon that shows the pocket I am currently in shows the edited icon, but the grayed out icons for all the other pockets use their default icons. Here is an example:

View attachment 14963

As you can see the forth pocket (second in the top row) shows up with the default TM icon when it is not selected (left), but when I select the forth pocket, it shows the edited icon (right). I looked everywhere and I could not find any picture that has the grayed out icons on it, so I am not sure what is happening here.
The picture with the grayed out icons is the ui2, in the same file as the other pictures.

KRLW890

The Beast
Noticed a bug. Trying to access the PC item storage with this plugin causes the game to crash.

[2023-03-02 10:23:13 -0600]
[Pokémon Essentials version 20.1]
[v20.1 Hotfixes 1.0.7]

Script error in event 3 (coords 11,1), map 93 (Lylar Range)
Exception: ArgumentError

***Full script:
pbPokeCenterPC

Backtrace:
308:UI_ItemStorage:72:in `pbStartScene'
[Essentials Deluxe] Interactable Bag Screen.rb:408:in `pbWithdrawItemScreen'
309:UI_PC:27:in `block (2 levels) in pbPCItemStorage'
093:MessageConfig:576:in `pbFadeOutIn'
309:UI_PC:24:in `block in pbPCItemStorage'
309:UI_PC:6:in `loop'
309:UI_PC:6:in `pbPCItemStorage'
309:UI_PC:124:in `block in pbTrainerPCMenu'
309:UI_PC:118:in `loop'
309:UI_PC:118:in `pbTrainerPCMenu'

BubbleMage

Novice
Hi! I'm using this plugin alongside another one called Voltseon's Pause Menu, and the game sends this crash message when for example I use all my potions from the bag so I run out of that item. It has something to do with a Fade animation? What should I do?

1677929772718.png

Lucidious89

Champion
Hi! I'm using this plugin alongside another one called Voltseon's Pause Menu, and the game sends this crash message when for example I use all my potions from the bag so I run out of that item. It has something to do with a Fade animation? What should I do?

View attachment 16198
Have you updated Essentials Deluxe to v1.2.3 yet?

A.I.R

From a separated Universe
Bug! Bug! Bug! When I open the sell menu in pokemart (where player sells items to the clerk).
This error message is found. Another arguments error.

Exception: ArgumentError

Its in UI_Pokemart sellscreen2.

JtheDuelist

Novice
I don't know if this is an issue with Essentials Deluxe or this one, but I get this error when I try accessing the bag during battle:
1680505557465.png

raonydias

Rookie
Hi Diego! Hope you're doing well!

I'm starting a new project and, for whatever reason, the icons of the screen are a little off. I've the plugin in another project (older version) and it worked fine. Any idea what could be the issue?

bug.png

Thanks!

DiegoWT

Hi Diego! Hope you're doing well!

I'm starting a new project and, for whatever reason, the icons of the screen are a little off. I've the plugin in another project (older version) and it worked fine. Any idea what could be the issue?

-

Thanks!
I've never seen that error before, and I can't replicate it, you probably might have messed up the plugin's script or the image files. That's all I can think of.

raonydias

Rookie
I've never seen that error before, and I can't replicate it, you probably might have messed up the plugin's script or the image files. That's all I can think of.
I didn't change anything in the script. Also didn't edit the images. I've reinstalled the plugin multiple times, always the same error. I'm currently analyzing other plugins to see if something is going on... But nothing yet :(

UI_ItemStorage doesn't exist for some reason?

If it matters, I have installed Enhanced UI, Encounter List UI and Voltseon's Pause Menu before this
It's in the default scripts, so it should be in your script editor, not a plugin.

KaizenHayashi

Rookie
It's in the default scripts, so it should be in your script editor, not a plugin.
I managed to find and edit in the script editor, thanks :D

But now the plugin doesn't show up in the debugger, and the bag-party UI doesn't show up too.
Any idea what might be wrong?

Attachments

• 1683517497265.png
    1683517497265.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 94
  • 1683517536785.png
    1683517536785.png
    101.2 KB · Views: 87

DiegoWT

I managed to find and edit in the script editor, thanks :D

But now the plugin doesn't show up in the debugger, and the bag-party UI doesn't show up too.
Any idea what might be wrong?
Try to recompile your game again, or even reinstall the plugin

FerroReall

Rookie
Screenshot (22).png

Does anyone know how to fix this? Please I've been trying to fix it for days but it persists.

Back