• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Overview Community Streams

This is an informative overview thread.
Here at the Eevee Expo forum, we love streams. Streams are a fantastic way to interact with the community and create awesome content -- be it you working on your game, playing a game, or something not at all related to games! That being said, it can be tricky to know when someone in the community is streaming unless you already follow them, right? Don't worry, we have you covered.

Officially re-announcing community streams, where we feature content streamed by you, the community! We have a list of community approved streamers, and when one goes online the Streams tab on the navigation bar of every page will have an indicator for how many community streams are live.
rvXxgFh.png
We also have a #streams channel on the Discord server where a bot will announce when a community stream goes online.

From within the Streams tab, you can find the list of streams that are online. Click on a stream to join in!

We encourage you to check out any online streams (there's even some badges related to community streams), and we hope that community streams will be a big part of Eevee Expo!

Current Community Streamers
Cadeorade5
Elle
ENLS
Foxowl
Jelo
KennyCatches
Nandthesword
NurseEthi
OliversApples
Omega
Otter
pheebee
Starrcasm
Sylvecario
TheLuxDiablo
Thundaga
tomix9tomix
Voltseon
WolfTaiko

How do I become a community streamer?
While we don't have any set in stone requirements, we'll likely add you to the list if you follow these guidelines:
  • Have at least 10 posts, or be a reputable community member.
  • You don't need to have a stream schedule, but we may remove inactive streams if you haven't streamed in a year or so.
  • You are not required to stream content related to fan games, but we encourage it.
If you feel you would be a good fit as a community streamer, please reply to this thread with a link to your stream and describe the type of content we can expect from you! Give us your elevator pitch.

We reserve the right to remove you from the community streams at any point. If you have a complaint about a community stream, please send a direct message to a staff member. However, keep in mind that different streams have different rules, and they're your responsibility to follow.

If you have any questions, or just want to talk about community streams, feel free to do so in this thread!

Last edited:

Jelo

Some No Name
There's no harm in trying so here we go:

I basically stream never but if I do it would either be me making tiles for fangames or playing super smash brothers ultimate for the Nintendo Switch released on December 7th, 2018. Also, I don't think I could pitch an elevator, my arms are too weak and an elevator is too heavy so I don't think I'll be able to give that to you sorry /s :)

Ayup so yeah I guess I stream some times:

I uh, have been streaming on other channels for years, but I started this channel in January and got affiliated on Twitch in February.
I for the most part switch between playing Pokémon stuff, playing Minecraft, and doing game dev stuff (both fangame related stuff and general game dev). I definitely want to branch out and do a lot more stuff in the future, but that's what I'm doing for the time being.

thanks for your time

WolfTaiko

Ex-Ace Gamer

I try to stream every 2 days, but sometimes I have to do it every 4 days, and what I stream is making Pokemon fan games, playing Pokemon fan games, and Minecraft. Right now it's mostly Minecraft streams but I'm planning on streaming Pokemon more.

_pheebs

Demoness on the prowl!

I have started to stream.
I try to stream at least twice a week for now.

Mostly Minecraft Content but I may expand into Pokemon and fan games~!

Yin

Queen of out-dated memes
I'm planning on getting into streaming! I've been planning on it for some time but I wanted to start it off by playing jam entries lol I'm also gonna edit and post the streams on youtube, so, hopefully, I'll realize if I didn't report the bugs I may come across :D (Sorry for the double lol put it there just in case)

Elle

Maker of Many and Finisher of Few
I started streaming this past week and try to if not every day, then every second day. I have so far been streaming fangames and romhacks, I may in the future do fangame dev streams as well, but we'll see how it goes. I'm pretty sure I meet all the requirements, but if you don't think I'm a good fit, no worries, it was worth it to just give it a shot. :)

AkaCornelious

Novice
Hello my name is Cornelious I just recently found this site and I must say I have been missing out I just started streaming/ making videos I love exploring fan games and sharing my experience as well as my passion.

TheDuoDesign

Novice
Hello! Would like to be added to the list. I don't do too much forum posting but I do plan on doing more. I create content for Pokemon fan games and love streaming them. I stream to YouTube and Twitch though our channel is a bit more popular on YouTube. Thank you for considering me.

Not sure if you only use twitch links but here is my YouTube link and Twitch. Would prefer YouTube to be the priority.

View: https://www.twitch.tv/theduodesign

Back