• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Gen V Summary Pack DX

Resource Gen V Summary Pack DX 2.0

Ott

My crown is made from the Yellow Pages
Or even better, make a patch that could be dropped into ZUD 1.1's "ZUD Compatibilities" folder, where compability patches for ZUD is expected to be stored.
ZUD 1.1 has come out on October 17th 2021, and it is currently 4 days past the date.

You are demanding that the plugin author updates their plugin without having tested yourself to check if there is any compatibility issues or not, possibly making your demand completely unnecessary and redundant. It would be wise, before making a demand, to be aware if such a thing is needed or if everything works as intended. If not, then you could provide an error log to the plugin author to possibly assist them with. Perhaps your error may be different than other users or the author's themselves, thus offering a chance for a better compatibility between this plugin, ZUD and EBDX.

Even then, it is also good to take in to consideration that updates or compatibility patches take their time to be created. Demanding updates and having a passive-aggressive or entitled attitude about it, as you have shown many times prior and staff has alerted and warned you about, does no favours for how quick the plugins will be updated nor the willingness for plugin authors to heed your demands and update. In fact, it may drive plugin authors away from updating it or continue to interact with the community, as they may perceive it as "if my work is not up to date by the nearest second, I will get nothing but constant demands" with no apparent appreciation for the time and effort they have previously put in to creating it in the first place.

We, staff, ask of you that you please take more consideration for other people's work and have more patience when it comes to updates. The plugin author has no obligation to make their plugin compatible with any other and such compatibilities may be dropped without prior warning for any reason. I would also personally recommend that before asking for a compatibility update to check if the plugin does work or does not work.

Lucidious89

Champion
It took 3 seconds installing this with the new ZUD Plugin version to see that it does not, in fact, require any updating for compatibility. The new version of ZUD doesn't change anything as far as the party screen is concerned. There was no need for this.

DinoWrecks

Rookie
Hey! I had a question.

When I bot up the summary screen, this is how it looks like:
1638143287472.png

Which is completely fine and exactly how i want it. But then, if I go to another Pokémon's summary screen directly from here instead of from the party screen, the Pokémon is cropped, and if I go back to my Eiscue, same thing happens to it (or any pokémon for that matters that is too big).
1638143380266.png

I think it's cuz they're oversized (they fully use the 96x96 space), is there a way for me to stop the cropping when I go to another Pokémon's summary screen? I want it to fully show the Pokémon even if they're too big.
Thanks in advance.

Galaxia

Trainer
Hey! I had a question.

When I bot up the summary screen, this is how it looks like:
View attachment 7887
Which is completely fine and exactly how i want it. But then, if I go to another Pokémon's summary screen directly from here instead of from the party screen, the Pokémon is cropped, and if I go back to my Eiscue, same thing happens to it (or any pokémon for that matters that is too big).
View attachment 7888

I think it's cuz they're oversized (they fully use the 96x96 space), is there a way for me to stop the cropping when I go to another Pokémon's summary screen? I want it to fully show the Pokémon even if they're too big.
Thanks in advance.
Found a solution. This was put in place by the Gen 8 Project.

Go to 'Pokemon_SpriteScaler', and search for '.constrict'.
These constrict values cut off the sprite. Changing the values to a larger number should allow for larger sprites to not flicker or hide, but they may overlap with the summary UI.

DinoWrecks

Rookie
Found a solution. This was put in place by the Gen 8 Project.

Go to 'Pokemon_SpriteScaler', and search for '.constrict'.
These constrict values cut off the sprite. Changing the values to a larger number should allow for larger sprites to not flicker or hide, but they may overlap with the summary UI.
Thank you, it works perfectly now!

Swagster1000

Rookie
I installed the mod and when I open the summary screen, the text, pokemon sprite, move text, etc, are not in the right places, how do I fix that.

DeepBlue PacificWaves

Producer of Project Lunastone | Failed Dreamer
DeepBlue PacificWaves updated Gen V Summary Pack DX with a new update entry:

Support to v20.1 Added!!

Heya folks,

Just a quick announcement. The Gen V Summary Pack DX has been now updated to the latest version of Pokémon Essentials. I've removed some features relating to Dynamax, for a while, until I figure out how it was implemented in this new version, but aside from that, I've just upgraded the scripts and added some of the new codes from these late iterations of Essentials.

Hope y'all are doing fine in this late night of winter, and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

DeepBlue PacificWaves

Producer of Project Lunastone | Failed Dreamer
DeepBlue PacificWaves updated Gen V Summary Pack DX with a new update entry:

Mono type bug fix

Howdy folks,

I'm here to post a quick update. This morning, some users came to me explaining a glitch in the Summary Screen BW Style script. It was nothing major, just a minor visual glitch where the type icon of the Pokémon appears over the sprite of the Pokémon itself if that Pokémon were a monotype.

This has now been fixed, so I would advise anyone who downloaded the script before this update to do it again to fix this bug.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Galaxia

Trainer
I am getting a really minor visual bug. You may even have to zoom in to notice it, but it is more prevalent in game. Under the 'Stats' column, in the 'Attack' row, the numbers have a slight distortion to them, but it doesn't seem to effect any of the other values. I am also on 20.1, and using the latest version.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    81.7 KB · Views: 112
D

Deleted member 4972

I don't suppose anyone knows why this bug should be happening?

gPANj86.png

Back