• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Game Jam Game Jam #7: Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
jvse7M1.png

Let the jam commence yet again!
JUNE 30TH - AUGUST 10TH 2021

Overview Thread
Recruitment Thread
Be sure to check out the game jam channel on our Discord!

Special thanks to @Ott for creating another great logo this year!

Relic Game Jam #7

Welcome to the seventh annual Relic Castle Game Jam! My name is Cat and I'll be hosting another game jam here on Relic Castle!

For the uninformed: a game jam is an event where developers will get together and make a game. It sounds simple at first glance, but making a good game is much more difficult and time consuming than you might think. Participating in one is a great way to challenge yourself, learn new skills, and polish your overall experience as a game developer.

Can you believe we're already more than halfway through 2021? I mean as judge it feels like I was just judging the second Winter Game Jam... yeesh. If you're interested in seeing what previous entrants have created, check out Fox's archive thread!

The Pokémon fan game community is an amazing place, and that's all thanks to each and every one of you. Take pride in that, and your hard work! Let's make this game jam a special one!

Discussion Thread

Welcome to the discussion thread! Here you can discuss the game jam, show progress off on your entry, get feedback on your entry, get hyped about other entries, and all that good stuff! Make sure you're only recruiting in the recruitment thread. Otherwise, have at it! Feedback and suggestions for Relic Castle Game Jams are welcome as well.

Samdeman123124

Novice
JAMJAMJAM

Joke Time!

Q: Why did Samdeman join the jam?

A: To get much needed experience in game development as a whole, along with creating a cool game that others can play and enjoy!

I like the new rules, Im not sorry for being part of the reason for the 1 game rule :)

(It just means I get to keep my record on most games submitted in a game jam by one person)

0maeWaM0uShindeiru

Novice
Yo this came outta left field. Sadly my recent game concept is not ready yet so I wont be able to enter, but I will still enjoy the entries you guys make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back