• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Dynamax [DBK Add-On] [v21.1]

Resource Dynamax [DBK Add-On] [v21.1] v1.0.5

Mr.Heathcliff

Ace Trainer
Oh, didn't know about the summary, anyway the animation doesn't occur in battle either:

ezgif-6-998d838ace.gif

About the big sprites, I was referring to some gigantamax (from Smogon) and the animated sprites, some of them are big (like the pokémon going up and down for example). I started using them now so it's only now that I noticed this, but I found out that it is nothing related to the plugin. I started using the plugin and animations at the same time, so I thought it was related. This already happens in the "clean" Essentials.

Lucidious89

Champion
Oh, didn't know about the summary, anyway the animation doesn't occur in battle either:

ezgif-6-998d838ace.gif

About the big sprites, I was referring to some gigantamax (from Smogon) and the animated sprites, some of them are big (like the pokémon going up and down for example). I started using them now so it's only now that I noticed this, but I found out that it is nothing related to the plugin. I started using the plugin and animations at the same time, so I thought it was related. This already happens in the "clean" Essentials.
Works fine for me. Did you re-install the graphics in the update, or just the scripts? Did you edit the DYNAMAX_PATTERN_MOVEMENT settings?

Mr.Heathcliff

Ace Trainer
Works fine for me. Did you re-install the graphics in the update, or just the scripts? Did you edit the DYNAMAX_PATTERN_MOVEMENT settings?
In this test, its just the Dynamax and the Deluxe Battle plugins in a clean version (with the hotfixes), I didn't edit the settings. I just extract them directly on the game folder.

Here's an example of a big sprite (this one from the plugin):

FZwjHMO.png

Lucidious89

Champion
In this test, its just the Dynamax and the Deluxe Battle plugins in a clean version (with the hotfixes), I didn't edit the settings. I just extract them directly on the game folder.

Here's an example of a big sprite (this one from the plugin):

FZwjHMO.png
I'm not talking about the "big" sprites, I'm talking about the animation. The sprites being big is just a matter of...the sprites being big. That's not a plugin issue.

Mr.Heathcliff

Ace Trainer
I'm not talking about the "big" sprites, I'm talking about the animation. The sprites being big is just a matter of...the sprites being big. That's not a plugin issue.
I know, it was just to clarify what I meant (English is not my mother tongue). I started a new game just in case and the animation still doesn't work. I'll let you know if I find something.

Lucidious89

Champion
I know, it was just to clarify what I meant (English is not my mother tongue). I started a new game just in case and the animation still doesn't work. I'll let you know if I find something.
The pattern settings should look like this:
DNNAgJp.jpeg

And the pattern graphics should be located here, and look like this:
06rFo6M.jpeg

If so, it should animate.

Back