• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

In Development Pokemon Fellowship In Kanto

This project is a work in progress. The content is subject to change, and not finished yet.
Project Status
Work in Progress
Project Version
Made using Essentials v20.1 on RPG Maker XP

background4.png

Fellowship in Kanto is a new experience where you can play as Red, Leaf, Yellow, nurse Joy and others, in a double battle-based game.
So join our heroes as they Journey together to stop Team Rocket and become the champions.

Features

-New Partner system:
Now you in full control of your partner's team, you can switch to your Partner at any time outside of battle, and they become the main character.
2.png
3.png
5.png
6.png

Your partner is not a walking Poke center anymore, any damage in battle will be carry on.
You can trade Pokemon, join\dismiss your partner using the Partner scroll.

7.png
8.png
9.png
The item storage is shared among all characters to make trading items easier.

-Unique main characters.
Red the male protagonist, with his special eevee that can evolve twice. ( bonus EV in battle )
Leaf the female protagonist and red’s childhood friend, with her special Pikachu (based on partner Pikachu) ( bonus EXP in battle )
Yellow : An NPC with a dream, who will change the fat of many. ( Unnatural things may occur )
Joy: With her special Chansey, to become an official Nurse Joy! ( Has the device that will heal you outside of battle )

-Gyms and Elite four in 2v2 battle system
10.png

-The story is much expanded to cover the different characters Story lines.

-Gen1-4 Pokemons all updated to gen 8 mechanics.
( some to gen 9 )

What’s new in ver 1.2.0
Check update log in the game folder for more information.

-Control partner \ Co-op mode ( Updated )
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_5.png

you can activate co-op mode at the start of new game or From the partner scroll
You can even set controls for a second player from the menu
New : Now the partner can access the mains bag in battle.
Also I made the shared stash accessible anywhere from the pause menu, for convince.

-New mega evolutions and some gen 9 evolutios added
check pokemon changes for more info

-Change Mega limit to be based on the team not on a character. ( can be increased )

-Stat Change Overlay in battle with the option to turn it off.

-Changes to starters

- Eevee: updating moveset ( Separate file in the game folder), with the addition of multibeam ( special ) and dual fang ( physical ) ,Two types moves for evveelutions, based on flying press, at celadon building roof.
  • Pikachu stats and move set updated
  • Chansey some change in stats + new moves ( including the newly added move LAST HEAL )+ EVIOLITE now works on her.

The story so far

After defeating team rocket at the pokemon tower, our heroes now journey toward Fuchsia to face the 5th GYM leader KOGA , and explore the Safari Zone, while making as many allies as possible, on the way!

The story stops just before the raid on the Silph Co. and the clash with team rocket take place, most of the map is now opened except for Saffron city and some unfinished areas.

Discord server.
link

Pokemon changes + eeveelution spreadsheet
you can find it in the game folder

Credits for those Who made this Possible
( If I miss someone, Please email me )

Download ver 1.2.2 ( Main game ) (Mega link)
Patch 1.2.2 for 1.2+

Attachments

Last edited:

Black24

Pokemon Fellowship in Kanto
its very very annoying to exp ur partner :/ i dont like using them bcs of that
Partner pokemon gaining exp maybe the most wanted feature to add, however it's not that easy to script, at least for someone at my lvl, and for now my first priority on completing the game, maybe after that.

Idk if its a glitch but my characters dont share item bag? They all have their own items.. also very annoying
No it's not a glitch, each character has a separate bag, but the item storage in the pokemon center is shared.

FishyyyXD

Rookie
How do i get my pokemons back from team rocket??? They stole huge pokemons from me wtf..

Black24

How do i get my pokemons back from team rocket??? They stole huge pokemons from me wtf..

save\load

team rockets can steal and will cheat their way to win, and you can't get your pokemon back.
It’s annoying I know, however i had to introduce the concept somehow, that ( not only team rocket but also the player ) can steal pokemon in this game.

And even in the main series they should be able to, I mean that what they do..

FishyyyXD

Rookie
welp there goes my treeco.. But wdym I can steal pokemon hahah? thats cool, mind spoiling me when that happens?

Black24

welp there goes my treeco.. But wdym I can steal pokemon hahah? thats cool, mind spoiling me when that happens?
If you decided to go solo ( you have to let down both leaf and the cashier boy ) the game can go in a completely different storyline where you can join team rocket or completely destroy them and everyone stand in your way. ( stil need to finish the next chapter tho😅)

FishyyyXD

Rookie
Do u always get blastoise mega stone? cuz i have charizard and i have no use for blastoise stone

Black24

and whenever i retry the tournament to get the event again my game glitches on the one rocket member laying on the ground xD
i will recheck the the mega stone problem, and can you screenshot the glitch?

FishyyyXD

Rookie
1683660935441.png

It glitches right here

1683660935441.png

It glitches right here
I already beat this event once and this happens if i retry it allthough imo it shouldnt be able to retry i mean its an event

1683661069250.png

And idk if its a glitch but i can see myself aswell
1683661120030.png

And here u can see the blastoise stone

Black24

View attachment 17724
It glitches right here

I already beat this event once and this happens if i retry it allthough imo it shouldnt be able to retry i mean its an event

View attachment 17725
And idk if its a glitch but i can see myself aswell
View attachment 17726
And here u can see the blastoise stone
oh I see, the tournament actually is a onetime thing, it's like a middle game elite 4, i just forget to remove the characters after that 😅

As for the mega stone I am really sorry i thought i fixed that in 1.0.3, but it was actually in the next release.
Thanks for the feedback.

Black24

Do you have an estimated date when the next patch is coming?
I really hope to finish it before July, the reason why it is talking too much time, even it is not that much added to the story ( 4th gym + hideout and pokemon tower), it is because of the new additions to the game , ( 2 new playable characters, some new Megas , co-op mode , encounter list for each route, quest system, and some sort of relationship system between characters, many things added to celadon and some other side quests )

The good news is our team is getting bigger, so that should help speed up the progress.

the bad news is the old save file probably won't work, because of the new additions, however starting from the next chapter there only going to be story patched ( I hope ) which will not affect the save files.

Grakilo

Rookie
Oke so I restarted the game, and though of the thing you mentioned the 'solo run'

I have re run the game 5 times now, Leaf the female one. Automatic start, and then her pika runs off. I ignore her and then get the pokedex, then she is gone without me interacting with her.

After that I go to the book, I can go become her whatsoever except the name or 'char' is not shown, after going to gym 1, without becoming leaf. I cannot enter the Gym ( 2 player needed blond cashier boy hint) I go get that blond boy and then I cannot become Leaf, she just dissapeared from my game fully. She is not outside Pallet town, only the blond boy can be chosen.
Therefore I cannot go the Team rocket way or the Solo way as you mentioned. I am forced to use a double char for the run sadly.

This is a picture of what Leaf looks like without me interacting with her.
1684349810734.png

Black24

Oke so I restarted the game, and though of the thing you mentioned the 'solo run'

I have re run the game 5 times now, Leaf the female one. Automatic start, and then her pika runs off. I ignore her and then get the pokedex, then she is gone without me interacting with her.

After that I go to the book, I can go become her whatsoever except the name or 'char' is not shown, after going to gym 1, without becoming leaf. I cannot enter the Gym ( 2 player needed blond cashier boy hint) I go get that blond boy and then I cannot become Leaf, she just dissapeared from my game fully. She is not outside Pallet town, only the blond boy can be chosen.
Therefore I cannot go the Team rocket way or the Solo way as you mentioned. I am forced to use a double char for the run sadly.

This is a picture of what Leaf looks like without me interacting with her.
View attachment 17975
In the next patch I am adding a quest system to make things clearer.

So, you did the first part right, ( leaf is gone for now, you might encounter her later in the story), but the second part, in order to access the solo run you have to make sure cashier boy loses his first match, that way he won't become available just like leaf, then you can solo brock.

Back