• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

In Development Pokemon Fellowship In Kanto

This project is a work in progress. The content is subject to change, and not finished yet.
Project Status
Work in Progress
Project Version
Made using Essentials v20.1 on RPG Maker XP

background4.png

Fellowship in Kanto is a new experience where you can play as Red, Leaf, Yellow, nurse Joy and others, in a double battle-based game.
So join our heroes as they Journey together to stop Team Rocket and become the champions.

Features

-New Partner system:
Now you in full control of your partner's team, you can switch to your Partner at any time outside of battle, and they become the main character.
2.png
3.png
5.png
6.png

Your partner is not a walking Poke center anymore, any damage in battle will be carry on.
You can trade Pokemon, join\dismiss your partner using the Partner scroll.

7.png
8.png
9.png
The item storage is shared among all characters to make trading items easier.

-Unique main characters.
Red the male protagonist, with his special eevee that can evolve twice. ( bonus EV in battle )
Leaf the female protagonist and red’s childhood friend, with her special Pikachu (based on partner Pikachu) ( bonus EXP in battle )
Yellow : An NPC with a dream, who will change the fat of many. ( Unnatural things may occur )
Joy: With her special Chansey, to become an official Nurse Joy! ( Has the device that will heal you outside of battle )

-Gyms and Elite four in 2v2 battle system
10.png

-The story is much expanded to cover the different characters Story lines.

-Gen1-4 Pokemons all updated to gen 8 mechanics.
( some to gen 9 )

What’s new in ver 1.2.0
Check update log in the game folder for more information.

-Control partner \ Co-op mode ( Updated )
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_5.png

you can activate co-op mode at the start of new game or From the partner scroll
You can even set controls for a second player from the menu
New : Now the partner can access the mains bag in battle.
Also I made the shared stash accessible anywhere from the pause menu, for convince.

-New mega evolutions and some gen 9 evolutios added
check pokemon changes for more info

-Change Mega limit to be based on the team not on a character. ( can be increased )

-Stat Change Overlay in battle with the option to turn it off.

-Changes to starters

- Eevee: updating moveset ( Separate file in the game folder), with the addition of multibeam ( special ) and dual fang ( physical ) ,Two types moves for evveelutions, based on flying press, at celadon building roof.
  • Pikachu stats and move set updated
  • Chansey some change in stats + new moves ( including the newly added move LAST HEAL )+ EVIOLITE now works on her.

The story so far

After defeating team rocket at the pokemon tower, our heroes now journey toward Fuchsia to face the 5th GYM leader KOGA , and explore the Safari Zone, while making as many allies as possible, on the way!

The story stops just before the raid on the Silph Co. and the clash with team rocket take place, most of the map is now opened except for Saffron city and some unfinished areas.

Discord server.
link

Pokemon changes + eeveelution spreadsheet
you can find it in the game folder

Credits for those Who made this Possible
( If I miss someone, Please email me )

Download ver 1.2.2 ( Main game ) (Mega link)
Patch 1.2.2 for 1.2+

Attachments

Last edited:

Karran

Rookie
Yeah I have Rocksmash but can't use it. I just had the thunder badge as the last arena.

Thanks for your help @Black24

Black24

Pokemon Fellowship in Kanto
Yeah I have Rocksmash but can't use it. I just had the thunder badge as the last arena.

Thanks for your help @Black24
now i am confused, cause you don't need any badg to use rocksmash , and all the rocks can be smashed.

Black24

Yeah it doesn't work while facing the rock or using through the pokemon team :

Not trying to save my playthrough tho, just reporting a major bug
oh, sorry my bad i was so sure it was working that i didn't check in the main game.
The new patch 1.1.4.3 should solve the problem.

Black24

New patch 1.1.5 starter Pikachu updated and held items like focus sash now doesn't disappear after battle, also fixed some bugs.

mytimetobeat

Rookie
sup dude, so i have tried to put Voltseon Pause Menu in my game too, but when i put the archives in the plugins past, i try open essentials but the menu doenst load, can you help me? i am on 20.1

Black24

New update on version 1.2.1 completed some missing areas also some bugs where fixed.

MagicVibes

Novice
Wanted to let everyone know that Black has put this game on hold for now and there will be no further updates in the foreseeable future.
Thankyouforeverything.png

Back