• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Enhanced UI [v20.1] [DEPRECATED] v1.1.3

Lucidious89

Champion
Lucidious89 submitted a new resource:

Enhanced UI - Adds unique party ball icons, HGSS shiny leaves, and displays for IV ratings and Egg Groups.

Enhanced UI for v20.1
Adds a variety of small visual and UI additions to improve the display of Pokemon data such as IV's, Egg Groups, or Poke Ball types.

eSWmb4X.gif
EQsYBWN.gif

Overview
This is a small plugin that compiles a variety of smaller scripts I released in older versions of Essentials into a single plugin for v20.1. There are...

Read more about this resource...

Lucidious89

Champion
Lucidious89 updated Enhanced UI [v20.1] with a new update entry:

v1.0.1 Update

• Adjusted the placement of the Egg Group display in the Summary when using the BW Summary plugin. Previously, the display would overlap memo text if the Pokemon was hatched from an Egg.
  • Changed the text color for Legendary Egg Groups from blue to orange/gold. The text color will now also change to suit whether you are using the BW Summary plugin, or the default UI.

Example of new layout:
OY6VzTF.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

Lucidious89

Champion

v1.0.2 Update

This update adds a brand new mechanic to this plugin. Introducing a new battle UI element: the Move Info Display!
This is a window that you can open during move selection in battle, and grants you in-depth info about each highlighted move, as well as the effectiveness of the selected move on your current opponents.

xDxbyGd.gif

Move Data
  • Pow: The power of the move. Moves that have variable power will be displayed as "???", and...

Thunder

Novice
I don't know if it's just me, but for whatever reason it only draws the Pokemon summary page with the Nature, met location, etc. correctly only the first time I see the page. If I switch to another page and switch back, the font brakes for that page except for the "Egg Groups" text for whatever reason.

I don't know if it's just me, but for whatever reason it only draws the Pokemon summary page with the Nature, met location, etc. correctly only the first time I see the page. If I switch to another page and switch back, the font brakes for that page except for the "Egg Groups" text for whatever reason.
That's an issue with default Essentials, people have been reporting that without using this script. (or, at least, I've experienced it without using this script, not sure if the other people having the same problem had it or not)

Thunder

Novice
That's an issue with default Essentials, people have been reporting that without using this script. (or, at least, I've experienced it without using this script, not sure if the other people having the same problem had it or not)
My bad. Seems like it's actually a bug with v20.1 Hotfixes 1.0.5. Sorry. 😅

Lucidious89

Champion
The wild encounters on the safari zone crashes the game
Lol i hate the safari zone, i always forget it exists and it always breaks everything i make. Ill look into it.

Lucidious89

Champion

v1.0.3 Update

• Restructured the code used to display the move info UI for better compatibility with other plugins.
  • Tweaked the graphics used to display type effectiveness so that the symbols better match with how effective a move will be.
  • Fixed an issue that would unintentionally reveal the identity of battlers under the effects of Illusion by displaying their real icon while displaying type effectiveness on the move info UI.
  • Added extra functionality when used with the PLA Battle Styles...

Phye

Moon Guardian
Errors.png
I tried to add a pokemon through debug and this happened. It worked before the latest update.

Lucidious89

Champion

Phye

Moon Guardian
Ah, that worked. Thanks. Didn't notice when I updated it.

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
I've detected an error with this last version. When we press N to check on the enemy or our pokemon, this error appears.
pic.png

Lucidious89

Champion
I've detected an error with this last version. When we press N to check on the enemy or our pokemon, this error appears.
View attachment 13403
What terrain was in play when you got this error? The error is occurring due to whatever terrain you had in play not having a defined name and instead being set as "nil". I don't see how this would be possible unless you've either introduced a custom terrain, or deleted data related to an existing one.

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
What terrain was in play when you got this error? The error is occurring due to whatever terrain you had in play not having a defined name and instead being set as "nil". I don't see how this would be possible unless you've either introduced a custom terrain, or deleted data related to an existing one.
If you mean terrain tag, i was in the grass area to test this.

Lucidious89

Champion
If you mean terrain tag, i was in the grass area to test this.
No, I mean battle terrain. Misty Terrain, Electric Terrain, etc. Effects that would show up in this plugin's UI as a field effect.

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
No, I mean battle terrain. Misty Terrain, Electric Terrain, etc. Effects that would show up in this plugin's UI as a field effect.
No, none of them were at work at that time. Only the normal weather from the map, but if there's no weather currently on the map, the error appears either way. After the error appeared, it closes the "moves" menu and an icon of the party pokemon appeared somewhere below the enemy HP box. I can post here a small video about that if you want to see.

Lucidious89

Champion
No, none of them were at work at that time. Only the normal weather from the map, but if there's no weather currently on the map, the error appears either way. After the error appeared, it closes the "moves" menu and an icon of the party pokemon appeared somewhere below the enemy HP box. I can post here a small video about that if you want to see.
What does your BattleTerrain script look like?

It sounds like your terrains dont have any defined names for some reason. This must be something you edited, because ive already confirmed that this plugin works with every terrain in vanilla Essentials. So the only thing that would cause the error is if terrains have been edited.

Last edited:

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
What does your BattleTerrain script look like?

It sounds like your terrains dont have any defined names for some reason. This must be something you edited, because ive already confirmed that this plugin works with every terrain in vanilla Essentials. So the only thing that would cause the error is if terrains have been edited.
That's odd, i didn't edited anything related to those terrain moves or effects, unless some of my plugins are clashing with that.

Lucidious89

Champion
That's odd, i didn't edited anything related to those terrain moves or effects, unless some of my plugins are clashing with that.
If that's not the case, then the only other explanation is that some custom thing you have is setting your battle terrain to default to nil rather than :None. Now that I think about it, this is probably the more likely scenario.

I would check though your plugins and see if there's anything at all that sets battle terrain.

Back