• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
ZUD Plugin [Essentials v19.1] [DEPRECATED]

Resource ZUD Plugin [Essentials v19.1] [DEPRECATED] 2023-05-04

Lucidious89

Champion
Lucidious89 submitted a new resource:

ZUD Plugin [Essentials v19.1] - Z-Moves, Ultra Burst, and Dynamax mechanics for Pokemon Essentials v19.1!

ZUD Plugin for Essentials v19.1
Z-Moves, Ultra Burst, and Dynamax mechanics fully implemented into Pokemon Essentials in a single plugin!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Overview
This plugin adds all mechanics for Z-Moves, Ultra Burst, and Dynamax to your game, as well as...

Read more about this resource...

Lucidious89

Champion
Lucidious89 updated ZUD Plugin [Essentials v19.1] with a new update entry:

v1.0.1 Update

Minor Bug fixes:
  • Fixed an error that would attempt to bring up the Treasure Chest rewards screen instead of the Endless Mode record screen at the end of an Endless Dynamax Adventure, causing a crash.
  • Made it so that the Endless Mode record screen can be viewed from the options menu from within the Max Lair, if you're playing in Endless Mode (as it was originally intended).
  • Re-uploaded one of the scripts that was accidentally uploaded in an outdated version.
  • Moved a couple...

Read the rest of this update entry...

lan vuhoang

Novice
I think PE v19.1 is not made to deal with skipped item ID numbers, like here, because the "Fill Bag" command took forever, while it should only took 2-3 mins normally.

Also, when I close the window, PE said that the RGSS script seems to be stuck, and the window will force-quit.

Last edited:

Lucidious89

Champion
I think PE v19.1 is not made to deal with skipped item ID numbers, like here, because the "Fill Bag" command took forever, while it should only took 2-3 mins normally.

Also, when I close the window, PE said that the RGSS script seems to be stuck, and the window will force-quit.
It takes you 2-3 minutes to fill the bag normally??
I just tried, and it takes under 2 seconds to fill the bag, even with skipped ID numbers.
This sounds more like a computer issue on your end.

Lucidious89

Champion

v1.0.2 Update

Minor Updates:
  • Removed the items Max Honey and Max Mushrooms from the plugin, as the Gen 8 Project now includes these by default. If you want these items in your non-Gen 8 game, you can get the graphics/PBS/code from there.
  • Removed sprites that were included in the Gen 8 Project folder in the download, as the Gen 8 Project now includes them by default.
  • Updated some of the plugin scripts to work with the Gen 8 Project's changes to sprites.
  • Updated the Dynamax metrics for...

Lucidious89

Champion

Lucidious89

Champion

Lucidious89

Champion

v1.0.5 Update

Updates:
  • Fixed an issue with Galarian Darmanitan not appearing in Max Raids, the Max Raid Database, or Dynamax Adventures.
  • Generalized the code a bit more that determines if a species is considered a regional form for the purposes of Raids/Adventures. This should make it easier for custom regions/regional forms to be detected when added in the ZUD Settings.
  • Added a new array in ZUD Settings called LEGENDARY_EXCEPTIONS. Adding species ID's to this array will add those...

Keyacom

20100 = Magic number
The game says I need to specify the default value for DYNAMAX_SIZE. Can someone help me? (I don't know what data type should it be, so I don't know how to initialize this variable).

Lucidious89

Champion
The game says I need to specify the default value for DYNAMAX_SIZE. Can someone help me? (I don't know what data type should it be, so I don't know how to initialize this variable).
DYNAMAX_SIZE is part of the settings that are added by this plugin. This is found in [000] General/01_Settings of the plugin scripts.

Lucidious89

Champion

v1.1 Update

• General
    • Added compatibility with Elite Battle: DX plugin.
    • Added compatibility with Essentials Modular Battle Scene plugin.
    • Changed the naming scheme of the script files and shortened the name of the plugin itself to just "ZUD Plugin".
    • A new additional plugin named "ZUD Compatibilities" is now included as a secondary installation. This plugin is where compatibility patches for other plugins are stored.
    • Included new additional item icons for custom items...

DeltaZ

Novice
Hi there,
I have a problem. I get the error File Data / ZUD_PowerMoves.dat not found.
There is no dat file in the rar file.
I don't use a Gen 8 Project and have installed 19.1.
I used EBDX
I ask for help.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    147.9 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:

PDM20

Coder of Chaos!
Hi there,
I used EBDX
I ask for help.
ZUD_PowerMoves.dat is generated when you follow EVERY instruction given in the Secondary Instalation.txt file. the fact you are missing it means you failed to read and perform the Manual install portion of the script.

PKZachary

Novice
Hi there,
I used EBDX
I ask for help.
Edit one of the PBS files and it will force it to compile, i had the same issue and that fixed it

Lucidious89

Champion
Hi there,
I used EBDX
I ask for help.

From the instructions:
Once all steps have been completed and all manual script edits installed, load your game in Debug mode while holding the CTRL key to recompile your game. DO NOT RELEASE CTRL until the console says "Starting Full Compile".

From the INSTALLATION GUIDE:
Once you've completed edits 1-13 below, load your game in Debug mode while holding CTRL to recompile your game. DO NOT let go of CTRL until the game console displays "Starting full compile."

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
Yeah, I know I did something wrong hahaha, I'm not exactly sure what tho.
Pokemon Guardians - v19.1 10_18_2021 10_03_26 PM.png

Do you think someone could help me? I'm not sure what happened. I put in an event pbMaxRaid, the raid pulled up (said ditto, cause I haven't set it to anything else yet) but I'm not sure what else I did wrong.

Last edited:

DeltaZ

Novice
Thanks for your help.
I have another problem, when I execute a ZAttacke in the EBDX this message comes up. Where is the mistake?
Unbenannt.PNG

Back