• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Gen V Summary Pack DX

Resource Gen V Summary Pack DX 2.0

DeepBlue PacificWaves

Producer of Project Lunastone | Failed Dreamer
DeepBlue PacificWaves updated BW Summary Pack with a new update entry:

Support to Pokémon Essentials v19 added!!!

Support to Pokémon Essentials v19 added!!!

Hey folks. Enjoying Mother's Day with your Mammas? I certainly am.

So, as y'all can see, BW Summary Pack was updated to Essentials v19. Hooray!!! I hope y'all like this update. Shashu-Greninja and I worked very hard last week in order to make everything works out to the new Essentials version. Unlike the other BW Scripts, this new update has some changes in this new version. Here is a list of all the changes made:

BW Party v1.4...

Read the rest of this update entry...

DannyPhantump

(He's a Phantump)
Dude you've been on a roll lately! So glad your scripts updates to v19 are rolling out :)

DeepBlue PacificWaves

Dude you've been on a roll lately! So glad your scripts updates to v19 are rolling out :)

Ah, thanks, but I got help from the amazing people from this community. If it wasn't for TechSkylander1518 and Shashu-Greninja, I wouldn't be able to post the BW Gender Selector and BW Summary Pack v19 updates so soon

Sylvecario

Researchless Researcher
Is it just me or do the Dropbox links not contain Plugin folders?

DeepBlue PacificWaves

lan vuhoang

Novice
Okay, could BW Pokedex be updated for v19?

LUTS was already ported to v19, and I am just waiting for a port of BW Pokedex.

Also, what about the naming screen?

Shashu-Greninja

Greninja forever!
Okay, could BW Pokedex be updated for v19?

LUTS was already ported to v19, and I am just waiting for a port of BW Pokedex.

Also, what about the naming screen?
BW Pokedex sure can be updated to v19 but that would take some time for sure.

lan vuhoang

Novice
3 down. 3 to go, if the BW Mart tutorial in PokeCommunity is included.

Also, since LUTS was already ported to v19, I assume that porting BW Pokedex to v19 was just a matter of recompressing the .png files and converting the metadata format to the v19 format. Why is it taking so long?

NikDie

Elite Trainer
Also, since LUTS was already ported to v19, I assume that porting BW Pokedex to v19 was just a matter of recompressing the .png files and converting the metadata format to the v19 format. Why is it taking so long?
He is creating awesome scripts for all of us, without wanting anything in exchange.
Please just give him all the time he needs.
There are Times were you are more motivated to work on essentials, and times where you have other prioritys, and that is totally fine.
The main goal creating a fangame, script or anything else is to have fun.
And no one is having fun working under pressure.

DeepBlue PacificWaves

The answer to your question lies here. Remember, if it's so easy as you said it's, you could use the time spent making these demands and focus on making the changes yourself. If you want to wait though, remember to be patient that I'll update the resource as soon as possible.

Can you make a version where IV and EV are hidden?
Sorry for the late reply. Sure, why not? Do you think it would be better as a clean, closest to BW UI or do you just want to get rid of the EV Letters and/or EV and IV Numbers?

Please keep your entitled opinion to yourself. This is not what the Tutorials and Resources Discussion forum section is for. These resource developers have their own lives and aren't dropping everything to update a free resource just because Maruno released a new update for Essentials.

Hallow

Novice
The answer to your question lies here. Remember, if it's so easy as you said it's, you could use the time spent making these demands and focus on making the changes yourself. If you want to wait though, remember to be patient that I'll update the resource as soon as possible.

Sorry for the late reply. Sure, why not? Do you think it would be better as a clean, closest to BW UI or do you just want to get rid of the EV Letters and/or EV and IV Numbers?
Thanks for replying, I like to keep EV and IV hidden to let some mystery like original games but I mainly want to hide IV. Feels like the player shoudn't know about that.

DeepBlue PacificWaves

DeepBlue PacificWaves updated BW Summary Pack with a new update entry:

Minor Update for Pokémon Essentials v19.1

Heya folks. How are doing today?

I'm just passing here to say that BW Summary Pack was updated to Pokémon Essentials v19.1. The older version appears to work well with Pokémon Essentials v19.1, but I thought it was best to update it right away. Just a warning though. This new update won't work that well in Pokémon Essentials v19, so if you're not planning to use the new v19.1, I wouldn't recommend downloading this new update of the script.

With that said, I hope y'all are doing...

Read the rest of this update entry...

DeepBlue PacificWaves

DeepBlue PacificWaves

Back