• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Overview Tutorials and Resources Requests

This is an informative overview thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaiahxr

Rookie
Hey there. I’ve been watching a lot of Essentials users game footage and I saw something quite interesting that I would like to put into a game of my own. It involves looking over a cliff or ledge and seeing a background image. If someone knows how to do this I would really appreciate the help.

Ps I am including a link to what I’m referring to since I don’t really know how else to describe it.
https://ibb.co/hTOatH

updawg734

Whats up, dawg?
Hello all,

I'm looking for a small tutorial on how to use the BW bag in my game. Right now I'm just using the standard Essentials bag screen, but my game uses gen 5 graphics, so I was really hoping to update the bag. I have found some of the graphics, but I'm not sure how to piece them all together with scripting.

Thanks in advance!

TheDarkRattata

Novice
Hey everyone, I'm making a RSE remake/sequel/whatever in the gen 4 style and I was wondering if there was anyone out there with Team Aqua/Magma gen 4 overworld sprites. Would be a big help :)

NoodlesButt

Addicted to Jams
Hello all,

I'm looking for a small tutorial on how to use the BW bag in my game. Right now I'm just using the standard Essentials bag screen, but my game uses gen 5 graphics, so I was really hoping to update the bag. I have found some of the graphics, but I'm not sure how to piece them all together with scripting.

Thanks in advance!
I think this is exactly what you are looking for.
https://shiney570.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Essentials-BW2-Mod-Bag-GIF-565178304

Windwaker

Rookie
Does anyone have the, fishing ,and biking sprites for Ethan and Dawn resized in a 4th gen style ready for Pokemon Essentials?

xUMG

Hoho-oh?

Wiispeed03

Novice
For Forest,For cave, Fire( like in ur game bonfire stories) and cloud shadows
If you look in her thread for Bonfire Stories, there is actually a link for free resources that she's letting other people use. There are a couple different fogs that can be found there.

Last edited:

Anuran

Novice
If you look in her thread for Bonfire Stories, there is actually a link for free resources that Aki's letting other people use. There are a couple different fogs that can be found there.
I see, I didn't noticed that it has its resources tab

Marina

Cooltrainer
looking for some resources from BW characters: surfing, diving, fishing, bike. I need them, it would be really helpful.
I know there are those from The Spriet Resource but i am not good with aligning sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back