• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Dynamax [DBK Add-On] [v21.1]

Resource Dynamax [DBK Add-On] [v21.1] v1.0.5

Lucidious89

Champion
Lucidious89 submitted a new resource:

Dynamax [DBK Add-On] [v21.1] - Fully implements the Dynamax mechanic from Sword & Shield into Essentials!

Dynamax for v21.1
Fully implements the Dynamax mechanic from Sword & Shield into Essentials!
lUFDn97.gif
DqQRusF.gif

Overview
This plugin adds the Dynamax mechanic introduced in Pokemon Sword & Shield to your game. All mechanics have been replicated here, including support for unique Gigantamax forms Eternamax Eternatus. All Max Moves and...

Read more about this resource...

Lucidious89

Champion

brrunoth

Rookie
Following the other comment, I followed every step of the installation, but when I try to run the game it just closes without showing any error. It fixes when erasing the plugin file. I also have the DBK, Terastal and Z Attack plugin (I can't put an screenshot cause it literally just close)

Vendily

Elite Trainer
Following the other comment, I followed every step of the installation, but when I try to run the game it just closes without showing any error. It fixes when erasing the plugin file. I also have the DBK, Terastal and Z Attack plugin (I can't put an screenshot cause it literally just close)
Make sure you have the latest version of those other plugins, they all got updates, and don't hold shift too long, only until the plugin compiling starts (not sure why the game closes when I hold it too long).

Lucidious89

Champion
Make sure you have the latest version of those other plugins, they all got updates, and don't hold shift too long, only until the plugin compiling starts (not sure why the game closes when I hold it too long).
Yeah, I noticed Essentials just...does that for some reason when holding Shift. Im unsure if this is a bug.

Rot8er_ConeX

Novice
So I'm trying to make it so that the supermechanics that don't have item requirements, have higher priority than those that do. And then when you Terastallize or Dynamax, it will also trigger Mega Evolution (and Ultra Burst) if that's available.

I got it working for Terastallization, and I got the animation portion of it working for Dynamax, but I cannot find where the code that actually changes a Pokémon into its G-Max form during the Dynamax process is. So it currently animates the Dynamax growth using the correct Mega sprite, but then when it returns to the regular battle scene, my Pokémon is either in its standard or G-Max form.

Can you point me to where the actual change occurs?

Nevermind, I finally found it. I was looking in the wrong places. I was looking in makeDynamax and in the actual code to dynamax, not realizing there was a literal makeDynamaxForm function.

Last edited:

Lucidious89

Champion
So I'm trying to make it so that the supermechanics that don't have item requirements, have higher priority than those that do. And then when you Terastallize or Dynamax, it will also trigger Mega Evolution (and Ultra Burst) if that's available.

I got it working for Terastallization, and I got the animation portion of it working for Dynamax, but I cannot find where the code that actually changes a Pokémon into its G-Max form during the Dynamax process is. So it currently animates the Dynamax growth using the correct Mega sprite, but then when it returns to the regular battle scene, my Pokémon is either in its standard or G-Max form.

Can you point me to where the actual change occurs?

Nevermind, I finally found it. I was looking in the wrong places. I was looking in makeDynamax and in the actual code to dynamax, not realizing there was a literal makeDynamaxForm function.
Yeah, it's done this way because getting the HP calc to function correctly and at the right times is a lottt trickier in battle than out of battle. So just doing dynamax = true is all you need out of battle, but in battle there's a lot more hoops to jump through.

fncjinta

Novice
Hello, thank you very much for your work!
Just to ask, at some point will there be an update with "Dynamax Adventures"?

Lucidious89

Champion
Hello, thank you very much for your work!
Just to ask, at some point will there be an update with "Dynamax Adventures"?
There'll be a raid battle plugin at some point, but many months from now. Maybe around summer time.

rafahbit

Novice
I added the plugin and everything, it works great. However, I can't make my chariard use gigantamax, it only uses dynamax, even activating the gigantamax factor. His sprite in battle hasn't changed. This happened with every gigantamax I tried to use.
Sorry, I'm not very good at English and maybe I missed something and didn't see it.

Edit:
unable to make charizard's Gmaxmove appear, only Maxmove appears.

If you could help me how do you make charizard's GMAXMOVE appear so he can become gigantamax, I would love it

Lucidious89

Champion

Lucidious89

Champion
I added the plugin and everything, it works great. However, I can't make my chariard use gigantamax, it only uses dynamax, even activating the gigantamax factor. His sprite in battle hasn't changed. This happened with every gigantamax I tried to use.
Sorry, I'm not very good at English and maybe I missed something and didn't see it.

Edit:
unable to make charizard's Gmaxmove appear, only Maxmove appears.

If you could help me how do you make charizard's GMAXMOVE appear so he can become gigantamax, I would love it
You must not have installed the pokemon_forms_gmax.txt PBS file. Or, you installed it without compiling after.

rafahbit

Novice
You must not have installed the pokemon_forms_gmax.txt PBS file. Or, you installed it without compiling after.
I installed it, if I go in debug mode, I can even change the shape of pokemon that have gmax, but in battle I can't make GmaxMove appear.
I'll keep adding different charizards and trying.

Lucidious89

Champion
I installed it, if I go in debug mode, I can even change the shape of pokemon that have gmax, but in battle I can't make GmaxMove appear.
I'll keep adding different charizards and trying.
Yeah I dont know, you must have changed something or you're missing something, or Charizard is in the wrong form. Base Charizard always enters Gmax form if it has G-Max Factor.

rafahbit

Novice
I just added the plugins and didn't change anything else, checking in debug mode, I went to change the metrics to see if the sprites appeared, and it says that there is no gigantamax species.

cosnole says that pokemon_forms_gmax was compiled but I don't think it's being compiled, although if I go to pokemon forms, I can change it to gigantamax.
If I find out what's going on, come back here and let me know if I did something wrong or not.
Yeah I dont know, you must have changed something or you're missing something, or Charizard is in the wrong form. Base Charizard always enters Gmax form if it has G-Max Factor.

Lucidious89

Champion
I just added the plugins and didn't change anything else, checking in debug mode, I went to change the metrics to see if the sprites appeared, and it says that there is no gigantamax species.

cosnole says that pokemon_forms_gmax was compiled but I don't think it's being compiled, although if I go to pokemon forms, I can change it to gigantamax.
If I find out what's going on, come back here and let me know if I did something wrong or not.
Just recompile. It sounds like your PBS files are recognized, but your species data needs to be refreshed to recognize the flags for G-Max forms.

Back