• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Enhanced Pokemon UI [v21.1]

Resource Enhanced Pokemon UI [v21.1] v1.0.4

Lucidious89

Champion
Lucidious89 submitted a new resource:

Enhanced Pokemon UI [v21.1] - Adds small improvements to several Pokemon UI's, such as the Party, Summary, and Storage screens.

Enhanced Pokemon UI for v21.1
Adds various small improvements to several Pokemon UI's, such as the Party, Summary, and Storage screens.

5fjMAT6.gif
9Ihd1zD.gif

Overview
This plugin enhances several of the base UI screens in Essentials that deal with displaying Pokemon information by adding new features or displays that aren't included...

Read more about this resource...

A¹¹

Novice
So this confirms that you'll indeed make the battle inspect a separate plugin now, right?

Lucidious89

Champion
So this confirms that you'll indeed make the battle inspect a separate plugin now, right?
Yeah. That'll be the next one that comes out. It makes more sense now to have it as its own plugin.

Lucidious89

Champion
Hi, thanks for the plugin. It supports animated pokemon?
None of the features of this plugin have anything to do with animated Pokemon sprites, so it shouldnt be relevant if you have them or not.

Sonicover

Trainer
Could I ask for an option to show the pokemon's current hidden power type?

Lucidious89

Champion

Lucidious89

Champion
Lucidious89 updated Enhanced Pokemon UI [v21.1] with a new update entry:

v1.0.1 Update

• Fixed an oversight that prevented the SUMMARY_IV_RATINGS setting from properly disabling IV Ratings when set to false.
  • Added the Enhanced Stat Display functionality.

This update adds new functionality on the stats page in the Summary that allows you to view EV/IV data for the Pokemon, as well as its Hidden Power type. This can be accessed by pressing the USE key on this page after the game switch set in ENHANCED_STATS_SWITCH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Rot8er_ConeX

Novice
It looks like you're trying to go out of your way to make all the plugins that used to depend on "Essentials Deluxe" in older versions, to be their own plugins now.

But something I remember being in Essentials Deluxe itself, was the Partner Pokémon markers + the features to mark a mon as non-boxable, non-tradable, and/or non-releasable? Do you plan to put that somewhere else now?

LinKazamine

Champion
I completely forgot that hidden power existed. Although I probably wouldn't have known how to add it to my summary pages even if I did.

Lucidious89

Champion
It looks like you're trying to go out of your way to make all the plugins that used to depend on "Essentials Deluxe" in older versions, to be their own plugins now.

But something I remember being in Essentials Deluxe itself, was the Partner Pokémon markers + the features to mark a mon as non-boxable, non-tradable, and/or non-releasable? Do you plan to put that somewhere else now?
I'm trying to streamline Essentials Deluxe so that it will only be required specifically for plugins that add battle mechanics to the game. So ZUD, Terastal Phenomenon, PLA Battle Styles, and the Focus Meter plugins will all still rely on it. But yes, for all of my non-battle related plugins, I'm trying to remove the Essentials Deluxe dependencies. That's why im releasing the non-battle stuff first, so I can release them without Deluxe.

The "partner markers" feature you're asking about was never an Essentials Deluxe feature, however. That's just part of vanilla Essentials and has been for the last few versions.

Rot8er_ConeX

Novice
I'm trying to streamline Essentials Deluxe so that it will only be required specifically for plugins that add battle mechanics to the game. So ZUD, Terastal Phenomenon, PLA Battle Styles, and the Focus Meter plugins will all still rely on it. But yes, for all of my non-battle related plugins, I'm trying to remove the Essentials Deluxe dependencies. That's why im releasing the non-battle stuff first, so I can release them without Deluxe.

The "partner markers" feature you're asking about was never an Essentials Deluxe feature, however. That's just part of vanilla Essentials and has been for the last few versions.
oh, oops. LOL, I wasn't looking for the word "Discardable"

SebastiaanZ

Trainer
This error seems to happen whenever I catch a Pokémon:

[2023-09-13 23:34:07 +0200]
[Pokémon Essentials version 21.1]
[v21.1 Hotfixes 1.0.1]

Exception: NoMethodError

Backtrace:
[Enhanced Pokemon UI] [002] Legacy Data.rb:239:in `block in pbEndOfBattle'
[Enhanced Pokemon UI] [002] Legacy Data.rb:237:in `each'
[Enhanced Pokemon UI] [002] Legacy Data.rb:237:in `pbEndOfBattle'
Battle_StartAndEnd:346:in `pbBattleLoop'
Battle_StartAndEnd:316:in `pbStartBattleCore'
Battle_StartAndEnd:271:in `pbStartBattle'
Overworld_BattleStarting:401:in `block (2 levels) in start_core'
Overworld_BattleIntroAnim:55:in `pbSceneStandby'
Overworld_BattleStarting:401:in `block in start_core'
Overworld_BattleIntroAnim:126:in `pbBattleAnimation'

Aside from your plugins, I only have the Gen 9 project. Have I missed something?

Lucidious89

Champion
This error seems to happen whenever I catch a Pokémon:

[2023-09-13 23:34:07 +0200]
[Pokémon Essentials version 21.1]
[v21.1 Hotfixes 1.0.1]

Exception: NoMethodError

Backtrace:
[Enhanced Pokemon UI] [002] Legacy Data.rb:239:in `block in pbEndOfBattle'
[Enhanced Pokemon UI] [002] Legacy Data.rb:237:in `each'
[Enhanced Pokemon UI] [002] Legacy Data.rb:237:in `pbEndOfBattle'
Battle_StartAndEnd:346:in `pbBattleLoop'
Battle_StartAndEnd:316:in `pbStartBattleCore'
Battle_StartAndEnd:271:in `pbStartBattle'
Overworld_BattleStarting:401:in `block (2 levels) in start_core'
Overworld_BattleIntroAnim:55:in `pbSceneStandby'
Overworld_BattleStarting:401:in `block in start_core'
Overworld_BattleIntroAnim:126:in `pbBattleAnimation'

Aside from your plugins, I only have the Gen 9 project. Have I missed something?
Yeah, I see the problem now.

Lucidious89

Champion

Niara

Novice
Any plans of porting the new features to the 20.1 version? or is this working in Essentials 20.1 already? I'm really interested in the Legacy Data.

Lucidious89

Champion
Any plans of porting the new features to the 20.1 version? or is this working in Essentials 20.1 already? I'm really interested in the Legacy Data.
As stated in my final update in the v20.1 thread, that version of the plugin - as well as all of my other plugins prior to v21 - are now considered deprecated and will no longer be updated. I have fully moved on to v21. The links for those older versions will stay up for the time being, but once I fully upgrade all of my previous plugins to v21, the v20.1 links will be removed.

A¹¹

Novice
Just a quick question. Is it intended that the Modern Summary QoL options got removed? I really liked on the E20 version that you could access the move relearner on summary

LinKazamine

Champion
Lucidious is planning on doing similar plugins to the whole Essentials Deluxe one for 21.1. They will not have the exact same functions or functionality in all cases, but they will be similar. Maybe in time, they will make a plugin for the move relearned on the summary or maybe someone else will do it.

Back