• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Generation 9 Resource Pack [v21.1] (Updated with Indigo Disk contents)

Resource Generation 9 Resource Pack [v21.1] (Updated with Indigo Disk contents) 3.2.6

alcor

Rookie
I tried levelling up Basculin white-striped form and got this error:

[Pokémon Essentials version 20.1]
[v20.1 Hotfixes 1.0.7]

Exception: NoMethodError

Backtrace:
[Generation 9 Pack] New_Evolution_Method.rb:48:in `block in <main>'
112:Evolution:36:in `call_level_up'
259:Pokemon:974:in `block in check_evolution_on_level_up'
259:Pokemon:1037:in `block in check_evolution_internal'
259:Pokemon:1035:in `each'
259:Pokemon:1035:in `check_evolution_internal'
259:Pokemon:973:in `check_evolution_on_level_up'
249:Item_Utilities:300:in `pbChangeExp'
249:Item_Utilities:322:in `pbGainExpFromExpCandy'
250:Item_Effects:918:in `block in <main>'

Caruban

Cooltrainer
In case you missed it: National Dex order was revelated (or leaked). CentroLeaks posted it and, 2 days after (today), serebii.net updated to use this order.
Thanks FL, I will rearrange the order
How are gen 9 follower sprites going?
For now, there is only a Greavard
I tried levelling up Basculin white-striped form and got this error:
Thanks for the report, I will check it

Caruban

Cooltrainer
Caruban updated Generation 9 Resource Pack (WIP, SPOILERS) with a new update entry:

0.7 Update

Change logs:
# Fixing error in move that have crash damage
# Fixing error in RemoveTerrain function
# Fixing Move PBS file missing flag, typo, and changing accuracy from 101 to 0
# Fixing error for Basculegion evolution method
# Fixing error when enemy using Revival Blessing
# Change Torch Song function code to RaiseUserSpAtk1
# Change Comeuppance function code to CounterDamagePlusHalf (Metal Burst)
# Fixing adding base type modifier for Raging Bull
# Changing Make it Rain function
# Make...

Read the rest of this update entry...

alcor

Rookie
When I chose a move in a battle against a trainer with permanent Psychic Terrain and set battle style rule true, this error happens:
It happens after I updated to version 0.7

[Pokémon Essentials version 20.1]
[v20.1 Hotfixes 1.0.7]

Script error in event 3 (coords 7,5), map 100 (Wanderbrew Gym)
Exception: SystemStackError

***Full script:
TrainerBattle.dx_start([:LEADER_Blaine,"Desmond"],{:setstyle => true, :terrain => :Psychic},:DESMOND)
Backtrace:
[Generation 9 Pack] AI Changes.rb:587:in `pbGetMoveScoreFunctionCode'

Caruban

Cooltrainer
When I chose a move in a battle against a trainer with permanent Psychic Terrain and set battle style rule true, this error happens:
It happens after I updated to version 0.7
It's because in ZUD and this script, use the same alias aiEffectScorePart3_pbGetMoveScoreFunctionCode, rename the alias at lines 347 and 587 from
aiEffectScorePart3_pbGetMoveScoreFunctionCode to something like paldea_pbGetMoveScoreFunctionCode will solve the problem.

Reupload the script to resolve this problem.
Thanks PARCB, I will check it.

alcor

Rookie
It's because in ZUD and this script, use the same alias aiEffectScorePart3_pbGetMoveScoreFunctionCode, rename the alias at lines 347 and 587 from
aiEffectScorePart3_pbGetMoveScoreFunctionCode to something like paldea_pbGetMoveScoreFunctionCode will solve the problem.

Reupload the script to resolve this problem.
It works perfectly fine now, thank you!

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
How to evolve Stantler and Basculin (the PLA one) to basculegion? I'm trying to evolve stantler for example, but after i use 20 times the move psychic, in my game, and lv up nothing happens. Did i miss something? By the way, all the evo codes are in: New_Evolution_Method.rb right? I'm only interested in PLA evo methods right now, since that i will only use part of this pack. And yes, i add the evo lines in the PBS files and i compiled it too.

Caruban

Cooltrainer
How to evolve Stantler and Basculin (the PLA one) to basculegion? I'm trying to evolve stantler for example, but after i use 20 times the move psychic, in my game, and lv up nothing happens. Did i miss something? By the way, all the evo codes are in: New_Evolution_Method.rb right? I'm only interested in PLA evo methods right now, since that i will only use part of this pack. And yes, i add the evo lines in the PBS files and i compiled it too.
Stantler needs to level up after using Psyshield Bash 20 times, and Basculin needs to level up after receiving at least 249 HP of recoil damage.

There is a code at the end of pbUseMove for Stantler, Basculin, and Primeape evolution that counts recoil damage and moves used.

Screen Lady

Glitch Trainer
A few cries have brief pauses during them (about half a second or so.)
Palafin (Hero form) specifically has an entire OST playing in the background of its cry, which is jarring. I have a much cleaner version of that one if you'd like it.

Leafeon

Rookie
Hello, after installing this none of the back sprites are loading in. Are they just misplaced?

Caruban

Cooltrainer
A few cries have brief pauses during them (about half a second or so.)
Palafin (Hero form) specifically has an entire OST playing in the background of its cry, which is jarring. I have a much cleaner version of that one if you'd like it.
Yeah, you can share the cries here
Hello, I've been working on some move animations for Gen9, and I'd love to contribute what I've done so far if you don't mind. I'm using the Gen 8 Move Animation Project with a few edits to the graphics, so it's best to download this first and then my animations. https://www.mediafire.com/file/6v4nat8fwfdnnjn/Gen9_Move_Anims_Part1.zip/file
Nice, I will include this link to the resource page
Hello, after installing this none of the back sprites are loading in. Are they just misplaced?
Currently, there are only the PLA mons, Farigiraf, Kingambit, Koraidon, Palafin (hero form), Miraidon, Smoliv, and Tarountula.

Screen Lady

Glitch Trainer
Here you go then, it's a much cleaner version of Palafin's cry without the OST playing.

Attachments

• PALAFIN_1.ogg
    65 KB

Screen Lady

Glitch Trainer
Did you rip it yourself?
I did not rip it personally, it's taken from Lightblade Absol's cry video. Give them full credit for it.
(I use their cries as they are much cleaner than the other cry video available atm.)

Caruban

Cooltrainer
I did not rip it personally, it's taken from Lightblade Absol's cry video. Give them full credit for it.
(I use their cries as they are much cleaner than the other cry video available atm.)
Ok I will check it

Leafeon

Rookie
Currently, there are only the PLA mons, Farigiraf, Kingambit, Koraidon, Palafin (hero form), Miraidon, Smoliv, and Tarountula.
I meant all mons, not just the gen 9 ones. It doesn't load in the missing Sprite icon, it just lags for half a second and then loads in nothing. I tried it with a clean version (well with the hotfixes) and it only happened after I installed this plugin

Back