• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
ZUD Plugin [v20.1]

Resource ZUD Plugin [v20.1] v1.2.5

Kayd128

Rookie
He is using my unofficial port for v20.1 (and not the original v19 one) which is clearly stated to not compatible with ZUD plugins anyway.

As stated, both are incompatible. ED extends the fight menu with 9 parameters while the base keeps just 2 (one mandatory). I would recommend to delete EBDX completely from your project if you plan to use ZUD plugin and Essentials Deluxe. Or wait for the v21 of both plugins to be developed officially, so you can use them together.

Thank you so much for your advice it work now!!!

Gekkouga-Lizardon

Rookie
So when I try to dynamax my pokemon, it gave me this error. I installed Essential Deluxe before this and I haven't installed anything else after this plugin.

Attachments

• stoopiderrorlol.png
    stoopiderrorlol.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 89

Lucidious89

Champion
So when I try to dynamax my pokemon, it gave me this error. I installed Essential Deluxe before this and I haven't installed anything else after this plugin.
You're probably missing the graphics for the Dynamax Band, or some custom variant of it that you made.

Also, there was no need to post the same error on the v19 plugin's thread. They're different plugins, so keep them separate please.

Gekkouga-Lizardon

Rookie
You're probably missing the graphics for the Dynamax Band, or some custom variant of it that you made.

Also, there was no need to post the same error on the v19 plugin's thread. They're different plugins, so keep them separate please.
sorry about that i didn't know the v20.1 and v19 have separate forums.

drdoom76

Cooltrainer
Sorry for the post, as you no longer want to support this but might someone know how to fix this error? It's happening when I capture Max Lair Pokemon, and not switching them into the party. Not sure if it happens if I do switch, but it's happened twice in a row now.
Error:
Expand Collapse Copy
[2023-08-20 21:46:06 +0100]
[Pokémon Essentials version 20.1]
[v20.1 Hotfixes 1.0.7]

Script error in event 24 (coords 55,6), map 105 (Route 8)
Exception: NoMethodError

***Full script:
pbDynamaxAdventure.start
pbSetSelfSwitch(25,"A",true)

Backtrace:
[ZUD Mechanics] Raid_Setup.rb:36:in `start'
[ZUD Mechanics] MaxLair_Map.rb:416:in `block in lair_StartBattle'
MessageConfig:570:in `pbFadeOutIn'
[ZUD Mechanics] MaxLair_Map.rb:410:in `lair_StartBattle'
[ZUD Mechanics] MaxLair_Controls.rb:140:in `block in lair_TriggerTile'
[ZUD Mechanics] MaxLair_Controls.rb:121:in `each'
[ZUD Mechanics] MaxLair_Controls.rb:121:in `lair_TriggerTile'
[ZUD Mechanics] MaxLair_Controls.rb:335:in `block in lair_MovePlayerIcon'
[ZUD Mechanics] MaxLair_Controls.rb:321:in `loop'
[ZUD Mechanics] MaxLair_Controls.rb:321:in `lair_MovePlayerIcon'

Lucidious89

Champion
你好,首先非常感谢你的工作,我真的很喜欢你制作的插件。抱歉,我的母语不是英语,我试图清楚地描述我的问题:我阅读了其他评论,遇到了类似的错误。每当我编译游戏时,一切都正常。但是,如果我之后不将其编译到游戏中,Zmove 将无法工作,并且在使用 Dynamax 按钮时也会出现相同的错误弹出窗口。根据您的评论,我认为也许某些插件正在破坏我的游戏加载方式,因为我以前也遇到过类似的问题。我想知道您是否知道可能导致此问题的任何插件?谢谢!
Youre gonna have to translate, my dude. This is an English forum.

Drqiu

Novice
Ok, but clearly it hasnt always done this, since I imagine youve been using this plugin for a while. So something is different now compared to before. There must be some specific circumstances that trigger this error. Does it happen with ANY Pokemon with ANY move in its moveset? Or does it only happen with specific factors? Does it happen with Z-Moves, too? Have you tested if recompiling fixes the issue? Starting a new game? Are you testing this during normal gameplay, or in debug mode? Did you install any new plugins or change any code before the error started occurring? Did you check your PBS files to ensure that you didn't accidentally overwrite your Max Moves from your moves.txt?

This is what I mean by "context". You're just posting an error with no information and asking me to fix it, and I have no idea if you've done even the most basic troubleshooting yet to rule out potential possibilities, or what state your game is in, or what potentially triggered the error, or where to even start looking. Help me so I can help you.

Just from the error log though, it seems to be pointing to one of your moves in the Pokemon's moveset being unable to be converted into a Max Move. The only reasons I can come up with for why this would happen are:

A) You somehow found a way to Dynamax a Pokemon that should be impossible to Dynamax, such as a Shadow Pokemon.
B) You have a move in the Pokemon's moveset that for some reason is impossible to convert into any compatible Max Move. For example, a custom type that you added that you didn't create a Max Move for.
C) You have a plugin or some custom script installed that is overwriting how your game loads save data, and thus isn't retaining any of your Max Move data. I know of at least one plugin where this might be the case.
Hi, first of all thanks a lot for your work, I really like the plugins you make. Sorry I'm not a native English speaker, I tried to describe my problem clearly: I read through other comments and I encountered a similar bug. Whenever I compile the game, everything works fine. However, if I don't compile it into the game after that, Zmove will not work, and the same error popup will appear when using the Dynamax button. From your comment, I think that maybe some plugin is breaking the way my game loads, because I have had similar issues before. I was wondering if you know of any plugins that might be causing this problem? Thanks!

Lucidious89

Champion
Hi, first of all thanks a lot for your work, I really like the plugins you make. Sorry I'm not a native English speaker, I tried to describe my problem clearly: I read through other comments and I encountered a similar bug. Whenever I compile the game, everything works fine. However, if I don't compile it into the game after that, Zmove will not work, and the same error popup will appear when using the Dynamax button. From your comment, I think that maybe some plugin is breaking the way my game loads, because I have had similar issues before. I was wondering if you know of any plugins that might be causing this problem? Thanks!
If you have the Badgecase plugin installed, that would be it.

Lucidious89

Champion
Yes, I do use that plugin, thanks a lot for your reply!
Yeah, ive alerted the developer of that plugin several times about the conflict, and they still havent released an update to address this. So unfortunately you'll just have to pick one or the other.

Lucidious89

Champion
How do you customize what rewards are given out for the Max Raid Dens?
The base rewards are determined by a formula, and cannot be customized. However, you can add an additional custom item to each den's rewards table. This is explained in the linked tutorial in the section that describes how to set up den events.

OkunoShio

Cooltrainer
I finally get around to test the Max Raid and Dynamax Adventure features; how exactly is the pool of Pokémon for the Dynamax Adventure determined? I would love to limit the pool to the Pokémon I have in my game / regional dex. I found the blacklist settings, so I suppose it generally pulls from all available Pokémon and I would have to blacklist everything that is not in my game? Or is there another way?

Lucidious89

Champion
I finally get around to test the Max Raid and Dynamax Adventure features; how exactly is the pool of Pokémon for the Dynamax Adventure determined? I would love to limit the pool to the Pokémon I have in my game / regional dex. I found the blacklist settings, so I suppose it generally pulls from all available Pokémon and I would have to blacklist everything that is not in my game? Or is there another way?
The Pokemon that are naturally available in each raid rank is set up in the PBS file named raid_ranks.txt in PBS/Plugins/ZUD. You can look this up in-game in the Max Raid Database.

Back