• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Generation 8 Pack for Essentials v20.1

Resource Generation 8 Pack for Essentials v20.1 v1.0.4

PARCB

Novice
Let me rectify:
Could GMax and Megas FOLLOWER sprites be added there?

PARCB

Novice
Larryturbo and Princess-Phoenix made some of the Mega evolutions: https://www.deviantart.com/larryturbo
While Lasse00 recompiled the GMax and Galarian pokémon: https://www.deviantart.com/lasse00/
Of course it doesn't have much logic to made them follower sprites... but for overworld effects would be greatest asset for people's games!
Also... how about castform and cherrim multiple weather-related forms? Imagine see a trainer with a castform that changes (simple sprite change) with the weather!

so..., having responded correctly to explain myself... any answer?
Why are you asking me? I'm not listed as the author. I have no control over this resource. I had only responded in the first place to link you to a resource that had GMax and Mega sprites. (not realizing you were already on the thread, I had thought you were asking on the ZUD plugin thread)

Last edited:

PARCB

Novice
Why are you asking me? I'm not listed as the author. I have no control over this resource. I had only responded in the first place to link you to a resource that had GMax and Mega sprites. (not realizing you were already on the thread, I had thought you were asking on the ZUD plugin thread)
Ow sorry ;( but you still think i was asking for the battle sprites...

PARCB

Novice
I said nothing of the sort. I was explaining why I responded to your initial post, where you had just said “sprites” without specifying overworld sprites.
I understood it and so i clarified. Sorry for mistaking you for the author.

SimPanDa

Rookie
So yeah, i cant test my game with it installed, it prompts this error, idk what to do tbh, anyone can help?

Attachments

• Screenshot (129).png
    Screenshot (129).png
    124.7 KB · Views: 112

babydoll

Novice
Hi so I followed the FAQ and changed the scaling but it seems to vary for different Pokemon (Grubbin is tiny but Poochyene is a giant pixel)

Also but how do I re-position the sprites as they're flying high in the air?

1671890753494.png

babydoll

Novice
Hi, so I adjusted the scaling but now some of my Fakemon are too large, so I followed the instructions and went into the Pokemon_Metrics PBS and added:

FrontSpriteScale = 0.5

But I got an error when I ran the game saying that integer does not exist. I went back and changed it to 1 and the game ran fine except my fakemon encounters are beyond ginormous, I have tried editing the sprites to be smaller but I keep losing a lot of the quality, can I only scale Pokemon in metrics to get larger, not smaller? Or is there another way to code it?

Also, most, if not all sprites both front and back are placed too high. Short of editing every single Pokemon metrics individually, is there a glibal ay of lowering it all?

Last edited:

Screen Lady

Glitch Trainer
I'm not sure if this is known or not, but Cramorant's ability appears to be bugged. It will paralyze itself rather than the opponent when half health or below. Gulp Missile also will infinitely hit multiple opponents if in a double battle, rather than whoever first hit it.
Does anyone know where the Gen 8 Project stores ability data to fix this?

Lucidious89

Champion
I'm not sure if this is known or not, but Cramorant's ability appears to be bugged. It will paralyze itself rather than the opponent when half health or below. Gulp Missile also will infinitely hit multiple opponents if in a double battle, rather than whoever first hit it.
Does anyone know where the Gen 8 Project stores ability data to fix this?
If these are bugged, it would be within Essentials itself. All Gen 8 content is already included in Essentials, all this plugin does is add the sprites and scripts for visual displays.

Screen Lady

Glitch Trainer
Ah, good to know. My apologies then.

babydoll

Novice
Hi, so I adjusted the scaling but now some of my Fakemon are too large, so I followed the instructions and went into the Pokemon_Metrics PBS and added:

FrontSpriteScale = 0.5

But I got an error when I ran the game saying that integer does not exist. I went back and changed it to 1 and the game ran fine except my fakemon encounters are beyond ginormous, I have tried editing the sprites to be smaller but I keep losing a lot of the quality, can I only scale Pokemon in metrics to get larger, not smaller? Or is there another way to code it?

Also, most, if not all sprites both front and back are placed too high. Short of editing every single Pokemon metrics individually, is there a global way of lowering it all?
Is anyone please able to help me with this? Starting to really regret installing this plug in now because my sprites are all over the place!

Back