• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Voltseon's Trainer Generator

Resource Voltseon's Trainer Generator v1.1

Voltseon submitted a new resource:

Voltseon's Trainer Generator - Generate random trainers through script

Voltseon's Trainer Generator
Generate random trainers through script

As the title suggests, this script allows you to generate completely random trainers based on your configuration data. It will automatically generate trainers their teams based on that trainer class its preferred types or species. Everything is configurable in the config file, such as a whitelist / blacklist of species, a whitelist of items.
This could eliminate the need for PBS...

Read more about this resource...

Jos_Louis

Developer of Pokemon Soulstones
Hi Voltseon,

Could you tell me what map(s) in Last Wish have this "Endless Tournament" in action? I've not played Last Wish before so I'm just looking at the maps in RPG Maker to try and see how it's evented out. I'm poking around to understand how to replicate the events because I was looking at the sample map that came with this download package, but there's too many placeholders for me to fully wrap my head around how to implement this myself, and how I should be setting up my trainers.

Thank you!

3agle

Rookie
Hi!

I was just wondering if it is possible to have the generated trainer's class always be set to, for example, "Youngster" or "Hiker"? From my testing, I wasn't able to make it work.

Best regards

librali

Rookie
I love the whole concept of this script.

Would you be able to adapt it to work with overworld encounter trainers? As in taking a pre-mapped trainer and creating a random name/team using the event graphic as input.

Back