• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource ZUD Plugin [Essentials v18.1] [DEPRECATED] 2023-05-04

Lucidious89

Champion
Friend sorry for the inconvenience is that I have a huge error when I go to test the project I get an error and the game is removed, I can not even start or load a game is that I do not know much about this and I wanted to see if someone could help me with that. to help me correct the mistakes

sorry for the bad english i only speak spanish
Sounds like you didn't do something correctly. It would be nice if you post your error so I have some idea what the issue even is.

pandary0204

Trainer
Friend sorry for the inconvenience is that I have a huge error when I go to test the project I get an error and the game is removed, I can not even start or load a game is that I do not know much about this and I wanted to see if someone could help me with that. to help me correct the mistakes

sorry for the bad english i only speak spanish
What error appears?
by the way, i speak spanish

Hollow_Ego

Cooltrainer
Hey there,

so I mightr be missing something in the installtion guide, but it appears that the PBS files are not compiled if you don't call the methods on your own. Couldn't find any place where that already happens by default.

Edit: Same thing with pbSuccessCheckDynamax. In the comment above you also mention that it needs to be added, but I don't see an instruction, as to where to put it.

Last edited:

Lucidious89

Champion
Hey there,

so I mightr be missing something in the installtion guide, but it appears that the PBS files are not compiled if you don't call the methods on your own. Couldn't find any place where that already happens by default.

Edit: Same thing with pbSuccessCheckDynamax. In the comment above you also mention that it needs to be added, but I don't see an instruction, as to where to put it.
Huh? Do you not see the INSTALLATIONGUIDE.txt file in the download? It literally explains step by step how to install everything.
The instructions of where to place pbSuccessCheckDynamax is in the very first step of the Dynamax installation lol.

Hollow_Ego

Cooltrainer
Huh? Do you not see the INSTALLATIONGUIDE.txt file in the download? It literally explains step by step how to install everything.
The instructions of where to place pbSuccessCheckDynamax is in the very first step of the Dynamax installation lol.
Like I said: No, I didn't find that. I saw the installation guide, but there was just a lot of text in there and I had no reason to assume that it would differ from the guide on here. Because why wouldn't the one her be complete?

Anyways I got what I needed to add support for your script to my script. :) Don't know if the tagging worked but I linked your resource and your profile.

Lucidious89

Champion
Like I said: No, I didn't find that. I saw the installation guide, but there was just a lot of text in there and I had no reason to assume that it would differ from the guide on here. Because why wouldn't the one her be complete?

Anyways I got what I needed to add support for your script to my script. :) Don't know if the tagging worked but I linked your resource and your profile.
So you saw a "bunch of text" in a file blatantly named INSTALLATIONGUIDE in all caps, and you thought "nah, nothing important in here" lmao. Not only that, but I then also link to the PokeCommunity thread where the entire installation guide IS posted in the initial comment, along with various tutorials.

I guess I literally have to put "follow the accompanying instructions" in the instructions.

Sigh...well, anyway, I'm glad you got it working. Hope you enjoy it.

Hollow_Ego

Cooltrainer
So you saw a "bunch of text" in a file blatantly named INSTALLATIONGUIDE in all caps, and you thought "nah, nothing important in here" lmao. Not only that, but I then also link to the PokeCommunity thread where the entire installation guide IS posted in the initial comment, along with various tutorials.

I guess I literally have to put "follow the accompanying instructions" in the instructions.

Sigh...well, anyway, I'm glad you got it working. Hope you enjoy it.
No disrespect, but there is no need to be a dick about it. I know very well how annoying some requests can be, if the answer was already provided somewhere. Still no reason to mock people about it.

In my opinion the installation guide should be complete everywhere, where it is provided or let people know if there is information missing. Think about it from the end users perspective: Why would I bother going through a text file with no styling instead of using the guide provided in the thread, where you can read it better. I like that you provide the guide as an additional file, but that should be either the only source of truth or just another one.

I do think y'all did a good job with this resource and it seems to be well programed, however I dislike the way how feedback is handled.

Lucidious89

Champion
No disrespect, but there is no need to be a dick about it. I know very well how annoying some requests can be, if the answer was already provided somewhere. Still no reason to mock people about it.

In my opinion the installation guide should be complete everywhere, where it is provided or let people know if there is information missing. Think about it from the end users perspective: Why would I bother going through a text file with no styling instead of using the guide provided in the thread, where you can read it better. I like that you provide the guide as an additional file, but that should be either the only source of truth or just another one.

I do think y'all did a good job with this resource and it seems to be well programed, however I dislike the way how feedback is handled.
Dude if you knew the flood of message I get on a near daily basis making entitled demands or asking questions in grammar-less English that could be solved with the bare minimum application of common sense, you'd snap sometimes too. I do apologize if I was too harsh, I probably unfairly lumped you in the same boat. But still lol.

The installation guide is complete in the download, as well as the PC forums. I merely threw it on here to give it more exposure, by more or less just linking to all the relevant information on the PC thread. I spent 3 days typing up all that info, its way too much of a chore reformatting everything for a new thread on here, too. So I only put up what was relevant, and omitted what seemed obvious to me. The download contains everything you need, so its redundant having to repost the same info over and over. I did edit my post on here to make it clearer now, though.

jochito

Rookie
Dude if you knew the flood of message I get on a near daily basis making entitled demands or asking questions in grammar-less English that could be solved with the bare minimum application of common sense, you'd snap sometimes too. I do apologize if I was too harsh, I probably unfairly lumped you in the same boat. But still lol.

The installation guide is complete in the download, as well as the PC forums. I merely threw it on here to give it more exposure, by more or less just linking to all the relevant information on the PC thread. I spent 3 days typing up all that info, its way too much of a chore reformatting everything for a new thread on here, too. So I only put up what was relevant, and omitted what seemed obvious to me. The download contains everything you need, so its redundant having to repost the same info over and over. I did edit my post on here to make it clearer now, though.
English:

in that part you are right.
you are striving to create good content. You are spending your free time to strive to develop a script that mimics the official games takes a lot of time.
And it is unfair that a person who does not read or analyze the instructions in detail begins to criticize without reason. and sorry for the bad english

Español:
en esa parte usted tiene razón.
usted se esta esforzando en crear buen contenido. esta invirtiendo su tiempo libre para Esforzarse en desarrollar un script que imite lo de los juegos oficiales necesita mucho tiempo.
Y es injusto que una persona que no lea ni analice detalladamente las instrucciones empiece a critica sin tener razón. y perdón por el mal ingles

jochito

Rookie
What error appears?
by the way, i speak spanish
Ya lo solucione amigo me puse a leer detalladamente con el diccionario de ingles y no el traductor de google y pude instalar todo bien disculpa mis molestias

English

I solved it, friend, I began to read in detail with the English dictionary and not the google translator and I was able to install everything well, sorry for my inconvenience

jochito

Rookie

Friend give me your authorization to upload to mediafire an essentials project with the Zud Plugging installed on it and publish it in this same topic?

Red1234

Novice
In Safari zone iget this error

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210316-184119.png
    Screenshot_20210316-184119.png
    276.3 KB · Views: 166

Lucidious89

Champion
Lucidious89 updated ZUD Plugin - Z-Moves, Ultra Burst, and Dynamax (for Gen 8 Project) with a new update entry:

Dynamax Adventures

This is a huge update that adds a brand new gameplay mechanic to the ZUD Plugin - Dynamax Adventures. A link to a tutorial for this new feature has been added. Here's a list of all the other changes that come with this update:
  • Added functionality for Dynamax Adventures.
  • Missing battler sprites added for Eternamax Eternatus.
  • Fixed an HP calculation bug when Eternamaxing Eternatus.
  • Added further support for Mid Battle Dialogue, to allow for dialogue options before/after a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

APX STUDIO

Rookie
Hi I have downloaded ur ZUD plugin and followed ur INSTALLATION GUIDE I am facing these many error when I try to battle please help me I really want z move and thx in advance for helping
These are following error

when i use normal attack
---------------------------
Pokemon Jewel
[Pokémon Essentials version 18.1]

Exception: NameError

Backtrace:

ZUD_04_Battle_Effects:589:in `pbEndTurn'

Battler_UseMove:521:in `_ZUD_pbUseMove'

ZUD_04_Battle_Effects:545:in `pbUseMove'

ZUD_04_Battle_Effects:408:in `pbProcessTurn'

ZUD_04_Battle_Effects:407:in `logonerr'

ZUD_04_Battle_Effects:407:in `pbProcessTurn'

Battle_Phase_Attack:126:in `pbAttackPhaseMoves'

Battle_Phase_Attack:122:in `each'

Battle_Phase_Attack:122:in `pbAttackPhaseMoves'

Battle_Phase_Attack:108:in `loop'

This exception was logged in

C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\Pokemon Jewel\errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK
when i switch pokemon
Pokemon Jewel

Exception: ArgumentError

Backtrace:

ZUD_02_Battle_Mechanics:647:in `_ZUD_pbRecallAndReplace'

ZUD_02_Battle_Mechanics:647:in `pbRecallAndReplace'

Battle_Phase_Attack:62:in `pbAttackPhaseSwitch'

Battle_Phase_Attack:51:in `each'

Battle_Phase_Attack:51:in `pbAttackPhaseSwitch'

ZUD_03_Battle_Display:178:in `pbAttackPhase'

Battle_StartAndEnd:323:in `pbBattleLoop'

Battle_StartAndEnd:323:in `logonerr'

Battle_StartAndEnd:308:in `loop'

OK
whenever i defeat pokemon
Pokemon Jewel

Exception: NoMethodError

Message: undefined method `yamaskhp=' for #<PokeBattle_Pokemon:0xc33d708>

Backtrace:

ZUD_02_Battle_Mechanics:255:in `pbFaint'

Battler_UseMove:688:in `pbProcessMoveHit'

Battler_UseMove:688:in `each'

Battler_UseMove:428:in `_ZUD_pbUseMove'

Battler_UseMove:426:in `each'

Battler_UseMove:426:in `_ZUD_pbUseMove'

OK
when i use z move
Pokemon Jewel

Backtrace:

ZUD_05_Move_Data:172:in `pbModifyDamage'

Move_Usage_Calculations:463:in `pbCalcDamageMultipliers'

Move_Usage_Calculations:253:in `pbCalcDamage'

Battler_UseMove:625:in `pbProcessMoveHit'

Battler_UseMove:617:in `each'

Battler_UseMove:617:in `pbProcessMoveHit'

OK

Last edited by a moderator:

APX STUDIO

Rookie
Hi I have downloaded ur ZUD plugin and followed ur INSTALLATION GUIDE I am facing these many error when I try to battle please help me I really want z move and thx in advance for helping
These are following error

when i use normal attack
Pokemon Jewel

Backtrace:

ZUD_04_Battle_Effects:589:in `pbEndTurn'

Battler_UseMove:521:in `_ZUD_pbUseMove'

ZUD_04_Battle_Effects:407:in `pbProcessTurn'

Battle_Phase_Attack:126:in `pbAttackPhaseMoves'

Battle_Phase_Attack:122:in `each'

Battle_Phase_Attack:122:in `pbAttackPhaseMoves'

Battle_Phase_Attack:108:in `loop'

OK
when i switch pokemon
Pokemon Jewel

Exception: ArgumentError

Backtrace:

ZUD_02_Battle_Mechanics:647:in `_ZUD_pbRecallAndReplace'

ZUD_02_Battle_Mechanics:647:in `pbRecallAndReplace'

Battle_Phase_Attack:62:in `pbAttackPhaseSwitch'

Battle_Phase_Attack:51:in `each'

Battle_Phase_Attack:51:in `pbAttackPhaseSwitch'

ZUD_03_Battle_Display:178:in `pbAttackPhase'

Battle_StartAndEnd:323:in `logonerr'

Battle_StartAndEnd:308:in `loop'

OK
whenever i defeat pokemon
Pokemon Jewel

Exception: NoMethodError

Message: undefined method `yamaskhp=' for #<PokeBattle_Pokemon:0xc33d708>

Backtrace:

ZUD_02_Battle_Mechanics:255:in `pbFaint'

Battler_UseMove:688:in `each'

OK
when i use z move
Pokemon Jewel

Backtrace:

ZUD_05_Move_Data:172:in `pbModifyDamage'

Move_Usage_Calculations:463:in `pbCalcDamageMultipliers'

Move_Usage_Calculations:253:in `pbCalcDamage'

Battler_UseMove:625:in `pbProcessMoveHit'

Battler_UseMove:617:in `each'

Battler_UseMove:617:in `pbProcessMoveHit'

OK
By "when i use normal attack" I mean any attack my Pokemon use on enemy or enemy Pokemon when it attack my Pokemon during battle

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucidious89

Champion
By "when i use normal attack" I mean any attack my Pokemon use on enemy or enemy Pokemon when it attack my Pokemon during battle
See title: ZUD Plugin - Z-Moves, Ultra Burst, and Dynamax (for Gen 8 Project)

Kamkam10302005

Novice
I'm trying to make a custom Z-move (1st time coding a move) that starts rain after being used. Could someone please help me with that?

Lucidious89

Champion
I'm trying to make a custom Z-move (1st time coding a move) that starts rain after being used. Could someone please help me with that?
Genesis Supernova initiates Psychic Terrain. Just use that as a guide, except using weather obviously instead of terrain.

Back