• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource ZUD Plugin [Essentials v18.1] [DEPRECATED] 2023-05-04

Lucidious89

Champion
I had inserted this script into my game: https: //eeveeexpo.com/threads/2802/#post-19101. and when i add the plugin i change it, could it be fixed?
That link doesn't work for me.

pandary0204

Trainer
Sin título-1.png
I wanted to do a raid and it gave me an error

Lucidious89

Champion
Text display is handled in def refreshButtonNames in script ZUD_03_Battle_Display.

can the size of the dynamax be customized?
There are two instances of enlarge = (activebattle) ? 2 : 1.5 in script ZUD_08_Updated_Sprites. The second number (1.5) controls how much larger Dynamax sprites grow under normal conditions. Change this number in both instances to control how much larger Dynamax sprites grow.

Note: The first number (2) controls how much larger Dynamax sprites grow if the Modular Battle Scene script is installed. Ignore this first number if you don't have Modular Battle Scene installed.

View attachment 2168I wanted to do a raid and it gave me an error
You have pbMaxRaid on one line, and then all the arguments below it on a second line. The whole script needs to be on the same line. Use the extendtext application that comes in the Essentials folder to allow you to enlarge the event text box so that it all fits on one line.

pandary0204

Trainer
Text display is handled in def refreshButtonNames in script ZUD_03_Battle_Display.

There are two instances of enlarge = (activebattle) ? 2 : 1.5 in script ZUD_08_Updated_Sprites. The second number (1.5) controls how much larger Dynamax sprites grow under normal conditions. Change this number in both instances to control how much larger Dynamax sprites grow.

Note: The first number (2) controls how much larger Dynamax sprites grow if the Modular Battle Scene script is installed. Ignore this first number if you don't have Modular Battle Scene installed.

You have pbMaxRaid on one line, and then all the arguments below it on a second line. The whole script needs to be on the same line. Use the extendtext application that comes in the Essentials folder to allow you to enlarge the event text box so that it all fits on one line.
thanks, you are the best

Lucidious89

Champion

Lucidious89

Champion
Why the heck is PokeBattle_Pokemon below everything? That's not supposed to be there.

That has nothing to do with your issue with the Dynamax Level display though, but that could potentially mess up other things. The Dynamax Level display is probably not appearing because you installed Step 7 of the Dynamax instructions wrong. Read the instructions carefully.

pandary0204

Trainer
PokeBattler Pokemon is the script that repairs mega evolutions, I name it like that
Why the heck is PokeBattle_Pokemon below everything? That's not supposed to be there.

That has nothing to do with your issue with the Dynamax Level display though, but that could potentially mess up other things. The Dynamax Level display is probably not appearing because you installed Step 7 of the Dynamax instructions wrong. Read the instructions carefully.

pandary0204

Trainer

QthxLhK.png

what am I doing wrong?

Lucidious89

Champion
View attachment 2240
what am I doing wrong?
The first part is wrong. The instructions say to paste the new lines after the CODE for shinyness. Not after that specific line. Obviously if you do that, the Dynamax Level display will only show up if the Pokemon is Shiny lol. Move them after the entire shiny code.

I need to change this step in the instructions, because a lot of people make this mistake for some reason.

pandary0204

Trainer
since I inserted the plugin Z-Moves, Ultra Burst and Dynamax, when I give "Fill Storage Boxes" in debugging, it fills the boxes with some pokemon, not all, but when I enter them manually if they are in the game, can you help me?
fill storage.png

Lucidious89

Champion
since I inserted the plugin Z-Moves, Ultra Burst and Dynamax, when I give "Fill Storage Boxes" in debugging, it fills the boxes with some pokemon, not all, but when I enter them manually if they are in the game, can you help me?View attachment 2289
That doesn't have anything to do with the ZUD Plugin, so I can't help you with that. You probably did something else that altered how this works.

pandary0204

Trainer
Actually, I didn't move anything, I just followed the instructions they specify, copy and paste the pbs. and when i started my game or new game and i get that error. I tried to do it several times. make a new project and insert the plugin, and it still gives me that error. there must be a little bug in the plugin :(

Lucidious89

Champion
Actually, I didn't move anything, I just followed the instructions they specify, copy and paste the pbs. and when i started my game or new game and i get that error. I tried to do it several times. make a new project and insert the plugin, and it still gives me that error. there must be a little bug in the plugin :(
There isn't. I'm far more inclined to believe that you're just doing something wrong, using something that you're not supposed to be using, or have other scripts installed that are interfering. Because this isn't an issue I can replicate.

I don't even fully understand what your bug even IS. What does "some Pokemon, not all" mean? What specific Pokemon don't appear? Have you tried using the default pokemon.txt PBS instead of the one in the download? Have you tested if this happens prior to installing the ZUD Plugin?

pandary0204

Trainer
There isn't. I'm far more inclined to believe that you're just doing something wrong, using something that you're not supposed to be using, or have other scripts installed that are interfering. Because this isn't an issue I can replicate.

I don't even fully understand what your bug even IS. What does "some Pokemon, not all" mean? What specific Pokemon don't appear? Have you tried using the default pokemon.txt PBS instead of the one in the download? Have you tested if this happens prior to installing the ZUD Plugin?
I already solved it, the error is in the Pokemon.txt pbs that comes in the package, just scroll it through the pbs of the 8th generation project

Lucidious89

Champion
I already solved it, the error is in the Pokemon.txt pbs that comes in the package, just scroll it through the pbs of the 8th generation project
I figured thats what it was. The pokemon pbs is optional to install, because it adds a lot of things that may not be compatible with every game.

jochito

Rookie
Friend sorry for the inconvenience is that I have a huge error when I go to test the project I get an error and the game is removed, I can not even start or load a game is that I do not know much about this and I wanted to see if someone could help me with that. to help me correct the mistakes

sorry for the bad english i only speak spanish

Back