• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource ZUD Plugin [Essentials v18.1] [DEPRECATED] 2023-05-04

Lucidious89

Champion
Lucidious89 submitted a new resource:

ZUD Plugin - Z-Moves, Ultra Burst, and Dynamax (for Gen 8 Project) - Adds functionality for Z-Moves, Ultra Burst, Dynamax and Max Raids to Pokemon Essentials.

The ZUD plugin

Z-Moves, Ultra Burst and Dynamax together in one plugin!

By Lucidious89 and StCooler, for the Gen 8 project.

View attachment 1926View attachment 1927View attachment 1928

First time posting here, but I wanted to share this...

Read more about this resource...

pandary0204

Trainer
perfect, ready, thank you very much.
Note: I would love for us to insert Mega Evolution as well, but with your style and it would be a very good package (Z-Moves, Ultra Burst, Dynamax and Mega Evolution

Lucidious89

Champion
perfect, ready, thank you very much.
Note: I would love for us to insert Mega Evolution as well, but with your style and it would be a very good package (Z-Moves, Ultra Burst, Dynamax and Mega Evolution
Hmm? Mega Evolution already comes included with Essentials by default.

Lucidious89

Champion
I haven’t tried it but... did you test it’s compatabilpity?
Yes, of course. The script itself mentions it's designed to work alongside Megas and Primals. I wouldn't release a project that isnt compatible with the base mechanics in Essentials, nobody would want to use it otherwise lol.

The Gen 8 Project itself has a bug with Megas, though. But theres a fix for that found within its own thread.

pandary0204

Trainer
Yes, of course. The script itself mentions it's designed to work alongside Megas and Primals. I wouldn't release a project that isnt compatible with the base mechanics in Essentials, nobody would want to use it otherwise lol.

The Gen 8 Project itself has a bug with Megas, though. But theres a fix for that found within its own thread.
Thank Youu

Excuse me, but could you give me a link with a script to insert the mega evolution in pokemon essentials v18

Lucidious89

Champion
Thank Youu

Excuse me, but could you give me a link with a script to insert the mega evolution in pokemon essentials v18
Im not sure what script youre asking for. Mega Evolution has come built-in with Essentials by default for years now. Its just part of the game already.

If youre talking about the Gen 8 Project bug fix, the link to that thread is right in the heading of this resource.

pandary0204

Trainer
Im not sure what script youre asking for. Mega Evolution has come built-in with Essentials by default for years now. Its just part of the game already.

If youre talking about the Gen 8 Project bug fix, the link to that thread is right in the heading of this resource.
yes, I mean the bug of the Gen 8 Project. I have tried to fix it and I don't know how to fix it, only I enter a battle and I cannot activate the mega evolution. Could you send me the thread of the solution?

Lucidious89

Champion
yes, I mean the bug of the Gen 8 Project. I have tried to fix it and I don't know how to fix it, only I enter a battle and I cannot activate the mega evolution. Could you send me the thread of the solution?
Like I said, the fix is found in the thread for the Gen 8 Project itself, which I linked to in the heading of this resource.

pandary0204

Trainer
Like I said, the fix is found in the thread for the Gen 8 Project itself, which I linked to in the heading of this resource.
Sin título-1.png

this?

pandary0204

Trainer
How can I activate Necrozma's ultra blast? you have equipped your Z crystal and Photon Geyser, and it doesn't work
Sin título-1.png

Lucidious89

Champion
How can I activate Necrozma's ultra blast? you have equipped your Z crystal and Photon Geyser, and it doesn't workView attachment 2159
Like in the main series, Necrozma needs to be in its Dawn Wings or Dusk Mane form in order to Ultra Burst.

pandary0204

Trainer
I had inserted this script into my game: https: //eeveeexpo.com/threads/2802/#post-19101. and when i add the plugin i change it, could it be fixed?

Back