• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Pokémon Banished Platinum

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
Project Status
Work in Progress
Project Version

CbSjFav.png

Pokémon Banished Platinum is a Pokémon Platinum remake made with Pokémon Essentials. Building upon objectively the best game in the Sinnoh triad, it preserves the important elements such as the characters, region layout and plot, while introducing new features and quality of life changes, in addition to a plethora of Pokémon previously unobtainable in an expanded Pokédex.

mReFTeU.png

Features

Expanded Sinnoh Pokédex of 400 Pokémon
New and returning Mega Evolutions
Sinnohan Forms
Following Pokémon

Unlimited Use TMs/No HMs
Ability Capsules and Ability Patches
Nature Mints
Hearthome Colosseum (replaces contest hall)
Jubilife TV battle rooms
Increased difficulty and level caps
Nuzlocke mode
Hidden Grottos
New moves and new Abilities
New shiny colorations
Doubled shiny rate

Convenient services in each Pokémon Center
Portraits for the main characters
Wild encounter list
All Sinnoh legendaries obtainable
All starters obtainable through trading
Hisuian Forms and Pokémon

Some Generation 9 Pokémon
No Trade Evolutions
Wonder Trade
Box Link
Revamped Bag Pockets
Improved overworld and battle graphics

ORAS-esque redesigns for player characters
Zame's remastered Sinnoh tunes

Screenshots

xAMXYMW.png

Fellow Eevee Expo members BiggusWeeabus, King_Waluigi and lichenprincess have been an enormous help with this game, as well as Cthulu the Noodles Man on Discord. Without their contributions, the game would not be at the level of quality it's at now. This game also utilizes the resources made public here by talented developers and scripters. Everyone who has made a mark on this game in some way can be found in the credits list below.

Credits

Discord Server
Current Version Download

Banished Platinum Wiki

Latest Demo's content: 4 Gyms/Up to Route 213

Attachments

• StarterMegas.png
    StarterMegas.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 31,334
  • Barry_Flustered.png
    Barry_Flustered.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 25,904
  • Cynthia_ClosedEyeSmile.png
    Cynthia_ClosedEyeSmile.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 26,025
  • Lucas_Wink.png
    Lucas_Wink.png
    197.6 KB · Views: 9,992
  • SinnohForms.png
    SinnohForms.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 10,530
  • TitleScreen.gif
    TitleScreen.gif
    724.6 KB · Views: 48,437
  • template.png
    template.png
    184.2 KB · Views: 2,846
Last edited:

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer
Okay then well wish me luck and hopefully I'll do well for my first nuzlocke since this will help me keep to the rules. Though I'm curious will the grottos be considered separate places in the areas to be able to capture the pokemon?
Yes, though the nuzlocke in this game only handles the dying part, the one catch per route thing is still up to you

SunGoddess23

Cooltrainer
That will be great to see in the game and also when will you have the chance to come across your first hidden grotto so I'll know when I should start looking for them?

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer
The first one you can access is in the lower area of Oreburgh Gate, and the second one should be very easy to see (not the grotto itself but the path to it), you'll know what I mean when you get to that point

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
Coming Up: An update with animated Pokémon sprites and some more bugfixes for bugs that were found after my previous update was released.View attachment 2598
Looking forward to helping with more mega sprites for this update!

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer
I contacted Zame on Twitter to see if I could use their music in this game, and they said yes! I'm currently adding their Sinnoh remasters to the game so the soundtrack is going to be delicious.

KingAE

Rookie
So I'm playing and I just finished the Galactic part in Eterna and I got the egg from Cynthia. But for some reason when I want to go into the bike shop Cynthia keeps talking about the egg. And this is after she gives it to me and walks off screen. Is there a new update I'm missing?

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer
So I'm playing and I just finished the Galactic part in Eterna and I got the egg from Cynthia. But for some reason when I want to go into the bike shop Cynthia keeps talking about the egg. And this is after she gives it to me and walks off screen. Is there a new update I'm missing?
Ah this is a bug, I've fixed it recently and I think the fix is in the latest version, which has the animated sprites. Download that and it shouldn't happen.

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer
Oh I see the issue now, I only fixed it for if you get the egg the first time, so you're not going and talking to her. I'll add the fix to the version where you talk to her as well, but for now, just make sure you have enough room when she walks up to you.

Leondrea

Trainer
I'd like to play the game
but I'm still playing Pokémon Sword
after finishing it, I'll definitely play your game!

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!

A. Wilde Dove

Rookie
Alright then. Time to type a paragraph. XD
I have only gotten to the first gym but there is so much I want to say.
The world is truly easy to get lost in. It's very immersive and within a few minutes, I forgot I was playing a fan-made remake. The new Pokémon that are able to be encountered feel natural and integrated properly, with them being uncommon. I haven't had any tile glitches of any such.
Apart from the obvious use of a computer, nothing seemed out of place from the original. And soon, I completely forgot I was using the computer at all.
I wish the people with Pokémon and Ilca could see this. Because this is a remake, being done right.
As I get farther in the game, I will write more!

MiniReaper

Rookie
Love it so far, though I thought I should let you know using Teleport outside battle is a bit janky. Using it to go back to Jubilife ended up putting me in a wall with no escape. Wasn't sure if there was a dedicated bug page as I am fairly new to the site, so I figured I'd let you know here.

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 248
Back