• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Pokemon Pathways

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
Project Status
Released
Project Version

New Pathwayz.jpg

OVERVIEW

~Made using Pokemon Essentials~

For Generations, Pokemon has been a game where you get your starter from the professor,

catch wild Pokemon, Beat the gym leaders, defeat the elite 4 and inevitably become Champion.

Maybe you even get a legendary or two during your journey. All of this is known as the typical

Pokemon game format. Today, I bring you something different.. Unique, so to speak. This project is currently

being worked on by two people. Both of us enjoyed the creation of this game and this is the first game we ever made and released.

We hope you all enjoy playing it.

Without further delay!

FEATURES & SCREENSHOTS

~ Player's Choice
- A majority of in game outcomes are solely dependent on your choices alone.
What you say, do and decide will dictate your future, just like real life.

~ Character Stats

- Stats such as Intelligence, Strength, Charm and Skill
are all calculated based on your choices in game. These stats also determine what
you as an individual are capable of. Make a choice, and you'll see one of these stats effected.

Intelligence - Determines how smart the player is. It is needed to ascend to higher rank classes and discover the unknown.
Strength - Determines how physically strong the player is. It is needed to move, make or break objects!
Charm - Determines how attractive the player is. It is needed to increase success when flirting and to encounter Legendary Pokemon!
Skill - Determines the player's abilities as a Pokemon trainer. It is needed to unlock more wild Pokemon and Trainers to battle!

~ Energy - A character stat that determines how many actions you are able to do in a day. Various activities will consume your Energy.
You will be notified once your Energy is low, and once it is low enough, you will have the choice to sleep and start the next day.

~ Interactions - Not necessarily a character stat, but still effected by player actions. It determines the game's time of day.
Essentially, the more interactions you make in a day, the more time has passed. It is reset everyday.

~ Reputation - Positive and Negative alignment based on your choices in game. Some may be good, others not so much.
The same person may say different things to you depending on your level of Reputation.

~ NPC Affinity - Some of the NPC's in your class are students you can bond with. These while bonding, these NPC's will give you a variety of things.
Their affinity with you is displayed when interacted with. You may talk and battle with them daily, and will be able to unlock future interactions as well.

~ Schooling System - You are at an academy with your own dorm room. You are expected to complete homework on time and attend class Monday - Friday.
Failure to do so will result in a detention. Getting enough Detentions and skipping detentions skipped will ultimately lead to your expulsion.

~ Save Through Sleep
- You are only able to save the game when you sleep and start a new day, Not when you want!
This feature is to force you to think about your choices because there is no going back and redoing, unless you're willing to forfeit a days worth of progress.

GAME DOWNLOAD

I strongly recommend you play the game blind, however, if you'd like a bit more information to help your run, here are some Guides made by Shinu_Guardian, Yukine13 and Arcturus
Master Guide

SUPPORT
If you have any questions or would like to speak with us directly, you can find us on our Discord Server Here.
I am BORN, and the one working with me is LYGN.

We do other creative things such as making music, videos, art, and more.

CREDITS
Owner:
GrayHatred (Aka BORN)

Co-Owner:
LYGN

Developers:
Shinu Guardian
Miloszelex
Rexzo Kuxne
Barret
FyreEater
Arcturus
Omni
Aero
Vastus
Aruhi

Contributors:
Woofa
DJ-Devil
Midnight

Alpha Testers:

Zim32
Duoshiki
DmvKam
Concord1a122
OxenKing
Quap
Luvyaoi
Pienyx
----
Developers:

Maruno
Poccil
Mej71
Marin
Flameguru
MiDas Mike/Emily Konichi
Unknown
Wachunga
KitsuneKouta
MakaAttack202
xLeD
Harshboy
FL
Soundspawn
Popper
Golisopod User
DerFischae
Vendily
JV
Marin
NettoHikari
Richard PT
bo4p5687
Theo/MrGela
Zingzags
Rayd12smitty
Help-14
PurpleZaffre
Akizakura16
Thundaga
Luka S.J
Gamefreak
Not Important
Nintendo
Sega
SonicTeam
Enterbrain

KNOWN BUGS
These are bugs I am aware of and working on, but are not fixed in the current game's release.

Pokemon Pathways Known Bugs List

Last edited:

captain92

Rookie
Hey, I’m stuck with a quest at the beginning. I have to defeat Alex at the card game but I don’t know how to challenge her because she keep saying « … ». How do I trigger the quest ?
Did you figure it out?

Toddthegreat

Novice
Hi I have an error code on Pokemon pathways I Shadowfied my Lucario but I get an error code every time I battle with it pls help me to fix it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230812-222741.png
    Screenshot_20230812-222741.png
    266.7 KB · Views: 95
  • Screenshot_20230812-222741.png
    Screenshot_20230812-222741.png
    266.7 KB · Views: 98

juniorKyle

Rookie
this is gonna sound stupid but how do i evolve eevee into an umbreon? i've feed it kelpsy berries until i got the message "eevee adores you" then gave it exp candies and rare candies at night and it never evolved. i even tried leveling up by doing battles at the battle club place during the night and still nothing. is there something im missing or did i run into a glitch?

(also on an unrelated note: is melmetal in the game and if so how do i evolve it)

Hex2405

Rookie
this is gonna sound stupid but how do i evolve eevee into an umbreon? i've feed it kelpsy berries until i got the message "eevee adores you" then gave it exp candies and rare candies at night and it never evolved. i even tried leveling up by doing battles at the battle club place during the night and still nothing. is there something im missing or did i run into a glitch?

(also on an unrelated note: is melmetal in the game and if so how do i evolve it)
Maybe with a moon stone or a dusk stone

juniorKyle

Rookie
also, where is the move re-learner? i talked to every npc on campus and in the city and i cant find them

Alfaux18

Rookie
Wow ! My crush really mastered the way of the shinobi ! his clone really look like him and have his personality trait too !

it happened when I choosed Hyun as my partner I went to C-rank class with him following me and I got the cafeteria event
20230827_164027.jpg

AL-Halbman

Rookie
Starters guide(ish)
I spent a bit of time playing around with starters and saw a couple people who maybe wanted specific ones, so here you go if you find this.

For more light aura:
Charm- Snivy Str- Oshawott
Skill?- Riolu/Espeon? Int- Fennekin
For more dark aura:
Charm- Zoroa Str- Litten
Skill- ? Int- Sobble
For even/ neutral auras:
Charm- Sylveon Str- Flareon
Skill- Jolteon(assume) Int- Vaporeon
I think some starters change if attributes are equal, but these should be majority right.
if its not hard work, can you or someone else if they have the answer tell me the exact steps on how to get a Sylveon as your Starter? Ive tried so many different combinations with all other stats. My allignment was neutral (2/2) and my charm dominant everytime but im just keep getting a fuecoco. Pls Help ;_; i just want to be with my special girl

Ckppkc

Rookie
The level progression is kinda bad, I advanced to C level when I was level 23 Pokemon not to mention some starters are trash (I got Mimikyu which gets scratch and shadow sneak ) and now I have to battle my rival in class 1v1 who has lvl 35 Pokemon and my pokemon are level 26, and I lose around 2k in cash, this is so stupid, why even allow me to advance to level C when my Pokemon are clearly underlvlled, I clearly wouldn't know about the level scaling up so suddenly even fighting the Pokemon Battle Club will tough now, not to mention my classmates from D suddenly have lvl 30 Pokemon now.

Edit: I made a mistake, there is a statue that says D level has 1 to 30 lvl, I should have expected that my bad, but I shouldn't be allowed to progress to level C with under lvl pokemon, at least some warning could have popped up...

Last edited:

Nawel

Rookie
Hey when does this version of the game ends, me and my friend both became s rank and there are no new zones to explore, and he cant acces the "battle week" so is this the end ?

volleyball

Rookie
i cant find stuff thats supposed to be accesible in lower rank floor fields after you pass to a higher class, for example the guide says you can find altarianite and tinkatink in riverside road after reaching class A but im in class A and i cant find the altarianite

Dragonslayer

Rookie
Does anybody know what to do after beating battle week and born(top 5 students)? Im stuck and I don't know how to progress further

Christinewho

Novice
Very good game but i have a question, how to farm money in this game
I know this is a few weeks old, you can use the cave next to the dojo and break the blue rocks (and this is all random, so you just have to pray you end up finding something good that you can resell. Here are some examples the rare bone a shiny star or a gem shard? or anything else. However, do keep revives if you do end up finding some.

Back