• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokémon Mega Adventure

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
706F25H.png

kmasAYD.png

Hello, everyone! This is my first Pokemon project, Pokemon Mega Adventure. The game is buggy and nothing special but I would like to share this to everyone!
U9GXz5G.png

- Region: Akito
- Story: Nothing much, just a regular kid on his journey to become a Champion
Latios/Latias - The guardian of Misty Island
znm5KIL.gif

- Starters: [Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle]
CXkkNyG.png
HbnISW5.png
IMok916.png

0BsPeCs.png

- 721 Pokemon to be encountered & some Gen 7 Pokémon.
- Pixie Stone, Leaf Stone, Ice Stone changes Eevee's evolution.
- A new way to evolve Pokémon without Trading.
- All Mega Stones to be collected.
- Challenging gameplay.
- Nuzlocke, Randomized & Randomized Nuzlocke Modes.
... And more...
53zQ0Pa.png

R8kWuDh.jpg
m02szD3.jpg
fJ6xk3t.jpg
kyfrVIN.jpg

n6lGRWy.jpg
jiV5OSF.jpg

REa80uR9hZ3wa1-kv8AhOGhcDnKe6DTsdBuohc13NMgF0neScxP3lcs_FkrhqZBp3TTSyGU-D1yVp7YeXLzvWu9Wyp-i5-ZLdvCP6c-MzjISv9Ugx_OMrVJbjWBuoAzv_jm9sJ4BKs-75B_MMI2TplU3DV1Csv2PQlieqzNUaAX9xeCYEquESBqN7E5OSZcniwAnZ4G9_XioZAm5iywsrGKObT5WquriE1WDOtR35N7Gqc_m9kxnKbF6WtuTKn7dZ-IoTXTEOqcCRx_xL8XjJmYA1vSDQXBjPPjM4udZL6GjQBAYIFx5vPwIS-Cp5Uy8GOzFZFwqEAYULQi6PZfg7qmk9i2MwIUe_HxgpQoWPO1xRYGyWPQn1h8r_FxIdophf2dAOIPCbMNxk6i4WKr2kbMjOyzQiVcy63OWUaU8e_yk6tEgzPIhUVO2fhWIlmI4U7FvHHLa-2yKzKLHparppSGnVjEFDBKXoUdLafLklJvWUnihWzJkY5UWkZ4Nw2a2GFeO0dOtxkXAon3jpSEQ3qYDMQhds8sX81kdjsW4mVjhP36H3lHtme-rDCbF1djChJTnopXPQkSxS6fq_oKmjiAJ6nb4oLY2OD0psSfvA-2R3kBoY4Z5=w512-h384-no
b7EP06K-oJZvrxjSqTk97H_Z0Qm6yWiMs1bsWVj3G_64u9tT2oykxkg19Y9Zw1Tw8xZePsU9JtsIqIZaRXeDTsiah--gmg0PZ4cIZi7145AdwHBNdD4H0rIv8bSzUI3aejKVLRZ4o56sEs-ZJAwtZaSX1zsx-P6ZoDkEzC3vPDYOw32ym8RY2LW-Uf3j2uRMRNoud3SPzdqhKOCYah7mANy_JOWt-QE2mp8Okd2yecIXqnl1w8iL1VfN7pdSKVxZ5eKCqaugX6BjVoxAhKazhZRTfaotgfgnYeiddwSyLfltMpgsg-A6OvrYWXjMctvlKuWP323tbv8WsXCE-gacMzvoRfKwxnYi-_OsCxPt0BdVHsllIR5czk6Rp-RWrP5VNnyH_tbnualWU0dhbd4Xnhm14gbLoRAD3Vrdjoz-40FV3I82cCrYhvFLs0mM9Ny8lFB9DBruuNOF6qXrndWc0q5t04JUYoVteUipBP9cqdGl81hjPHNNQ6JxYoLgKhVBoCYmN3kMs2MFoug_OWWhHPgQjY9R1dtWIMd0fkg3yzrkvWe2vwt-we4lwvp9PTu4PVi-PxILIoyQQDIgexlKetuHe3CXRHBC99-w4ViD7wLpxd9i=w512-h384-no
w8YKzWx.png

---- Game Source ----
Pokemon Essentials v16.2 - Thanks everyone who made this Pack.
---- Additional Scripts ---
-FL-, Help-14, Rayd12smitty , zingzags, SamPMU
---- Sprites ----
- The Spriters Resources
- binarypeaches, andreew1001, Brawlzilla, pkmntrainerspriterc,
Nephae, piphybuilder88, KafeiKeton, princess phoenix, Nemurin
tebited15, ricegate
---- Audio ----
utuberbackup6010, phasma
---- Staff ----
Game Lead: Leon Draceus, HayatoAma
Editor: a2xs, Avimario
Spriter: Nemurin
Coder: Sam
Story: AkaLee
---- All the credits go to Nintendo & GameFreak ----
If I forget someone, please tell me!
iNTIiMm.png

gci79Rj.png

CLICK HERE
pToBkhE.png

Discord Server - JOIN

Twitter - LeonDraceus

Last edited:

Djaco75

MasterMind
I really, really like this game so far! I feel like it incorporates Mega Evolution into a game that treats it with its own story! I love the plot and storyline, simple as they may be. The various interfaces you've used are really polished, and the graphics look spot on!

It looks like you really put a lot of effort into this! Good luck with your future programming!

LeonDraceus

Pokemon Master League Game Director
I really, really like this game so far! I feel like it incorporates Mega Evolution into a game that treats it with its own story! I love the plot and storyline, simple as they may be. The various interfaces you've used are really polished, and the graphics look spot on!

It looks like you really put a lot of effort into this! Good luck with your future programming!
Thanks! But the Graphics and the Plot aren't good enough to sastisfy Players and myself. I'll try my best in my next Project and put more effort into that one

Hawky

Novice
Are you able to get shiny starters in this game? Just curious

Radical Raptr

Bug Maniac
a few questions -
why so many pokemon? it seems like an awful lot to manage and balance
the hud for the pokemon party seems a bit distracting, it doesn't really fit well in the screen, is there a way to maybe adjust it, customize it, or disable it?
Why do you show the kanto starters on the thread, but the kalos ones in the screenshot?
You don't have anything for the story, is there literally no story at all? that's not much of a problem for a small scale game, but you mention misty island with 0 context and it seems wildly out of place

Your features are pretty bare:
- 721 Pokemon to be encounter & some Gen 7 Pokémon
- Mystery Gifts
}That is a lot to handle for a small scale game like this and too much to manage, you should consider hand picking specific ones for your region
- Pixie Stone for Eevee. }I assume the stone evolves Eevee into Sylveon? why do you include this one item, but not make mention of other items, are you not including other gen 6 items? or did you want to specifically mention this in particular?
- All Mega Stones, Mega Evolutions. } hat's a good mention, I would hate for there to be no megas in a game called mega adventure!!
- Mega Bracelet }It sort of goes without saying you would have this since you have the mega stones, it doesn't warrant being it's own feature tbh
... And more... }You haven't made mention of many features, and what exactly is "more"

Including more detail and substance to go on in your features, gameplay, and screenshots would help to express what your game is all about and make it easier to give feedback!
I would give it a playthrough, but I really don't have the time atm to play games, so I instead focus on story, features, and screenshots to get a feel for a game, not including much in that regard doesn't convince me to give your game a shot, it may not appeal to me but I wouldn't know that until I try it.

Fallways

Rookie
Playing this now and am enjoying it. I want to especially congratulate you for finishing such an ambitious project even when you say you aren't completely happy with it - I think it's great motivation for anyone to see that anything that someone has put so much effort into will be accepted well!

I wonder whether you will make a forum badge (like here) for players who complete the game?

EDIT - just to say that having so many available Pokemon does trigger a nervous completionist reaction from me, but it's ultimately great to have the choice (and I need to just relax and choose my team from what I have!)

LeonDraceus

Pokemon Master League Game Director
Playing this now and am enjoying it. I want to especially congratulate you for finishing such an ambitious project even when you say you aren't completely happy with it - I think it's great motivation for anyone to see that anything that someone has put so much effort into will be accepted well!

I wonder whether you will make a forum badge (like here) for players who complete the game?

EDIT - just to say that having so many available Pokemon does trigger a nervous completionist reaction from me, but it's ultimately great to have the choice (and I need to just relax and choose my team from what I have!)
^-^ Thank you~
About the badge, I think only Great project like Uranium/Isurgence can have it though

Fontbane

Not a Russian Troll
^-^ Thank you~
About the badge, I think only Great project like Uranium/Isurgence can have it though
Your game doesn't have to be too big to get a badge. *Some of the Game Jam games have their own badges.

Fallways

Rookie
Me again... Is there any chance you have a map (or just screen grabs) of the massive cave at/near the end of the game? I'm completely lost, trying to find and battle all the grunts...

HelloMisterRadio

Rookie
I have a simple question. Where can I find a Dawn Stone? I really would like to evolve my Kirlia into a Gallade rather than have a male Gardevoir (I already have one named Trap).

HelloMisterRadio

Rookie
I have a small problem...

Although most people do not use it, I seem to find that using Teleport outside of battle is weird, I guess? It just takes me back to my home, not the last place I healed.

Back