• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokémon Mega Adventure

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
706F25H.png

kmasAYD.png

Hello, everyone! This is my first Pokemon project, Pokemon Mega Adventure. The game is buggy and nothing special but I would like to share this to everyone!
U9GXz5G.png

- Region: Akito
- Story: Nothing much, just a regular kid on his journey to become a Champion
Latios/Latias - The guardian of Misty Island
znm5KIL.gif

- Starters: [Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle]
CXkkNyG.png
HbnISW5.png
IMok916.png

0BsPeCs.png

- 721 Pokemon to be encountered & some Gen 7 Pokémon.
- Pixie Stone, Leaf Stone, Ice Stone changes Eevee's evolution.
- A new way to evolve Pokémon without Trading.
- All Mega Stones to be collected.
- Challenging gameplay.
- Nuzlocke, Randomized & Randomized Nuzlocke Modes.
... And more...
53zQ0Pa.png

R8kWuDh.jpg
m02szD3.jpg
fJ6xk3t.jpg
kyfrVIN.jpg

n6lGRWy.jpg
jiV5OSF.jpg

REa80uR9hZ3wa1-kv8AhOGhcDnKe6DTsdBuohc13NMgF0neScxP3lcs_FkrhqZBp3TTSyGU-D1yVp7YeXLzvWu9Wyp-i5-ZLdvCP6c-MzjISv9Ugx_OMrVJbjWBuoAzv_jm9sJ4BKs-75B_MMI2TplU3DV1Csv2PQlieqzNUaAX9xeCYEquESBqN7E5OSZcniwAnZ4G9_XioZAm5iywsrGKObT5WquriE1WDOtR35N7Gqc_m9kxnKbF6WtuTKn7dZ-IoTXTEOqcCRx_xL8XjJmYA1vSDQXBjPPjM4udZL6GjQBAYIFx5vPwIS-Cp5Uy8GOzFZFwqEAYULQi6PZfg7qmk9i2MwIUe_HxgpQoWPO1xRYGyWPQn1h8r_FxIdophf2dAOIPCbMNxk6i4WKr2kbMjOyzQiVcy63OWUaU8e_yk6tEgzPIhUVO2fhWIlmI4U7FvHHLa-2yKzKLHparppSGnVjEFDBKXoUdLafLklJvWUnihWzJkY5UWkZ4Nw2a2GFeO0dOtxkXAon3jpSEQ3qYDMQhds8sX81kdjsW4mVjhP36H3lHtme-rDCbF1djChJTnopXPQkSxS6fq_oKmjiAJ6nb4oLY2OD0psSfvA-2R3kBoY4Z5=w512-h384-no
b7EP06K-oJZvrxjSqTk97H_Z0Qm6yWiMs1bsWVj3G_64u9tT2oykxkg19Y9Zw1Tw8xZePsU9JtsIqIZaRXeDTsiah--gmg0PZ4cIZi7145AdwHBNdD4H0rIv8bSzUI3aejKVLRZ4o56sEs-ZJAwtZaSX1zsx-P6ZoDkEzC3vPDYOw32ym8RY2LW-Uf3j2uRMRNoud3SPzdqhKOCYah7mANy_JOWt-QE2mp8Okd2yecIXqnl1w8iL1VfN7pdSKVxZ5eKCqaugX6BjVoxAhKazhZRTfaotgfgnYeiddwSyLfltMpgsg-A6OvrYWXjMctvlKuWP323tbv8WsXCE-gacMzvoRfKwxnYi-_OsCxPt0BdVHsllIR5czk6Rp-RWrP5VNnyH_tbnualWU0dhbd4Xnhm14gbLoRAD3Vrdjoz-40FV3I82cCrYhvFLs0mM9Ny8lFB9DBruuNOF6qXrndWc0q5t04JUYoVteUipBP9cqdGl81hjPHNNQ6JxYoLgKhVBoCYmN3kMs2MFoug_OWWhHPgQjY9R1dtWIMd0fkg3yzrkvWe2vwt-we4lwvp9PTu4PVi-PxILIoyQQDIgexlKetuHe3CXRHBC99-w4ViD7wLpxd9i=w512-h384-no
w8YKzWx.png

---- Game Source ----
Pokemon Essentials v16.2 - Thanks everyone who made this Pack.
---- Additional Scripts ---
-FL-, Help-14, Rayd12smitty , zingzags, SamPMU
---- Sprites ----
- The Spriters Resources
- binarypeaches, andreew1001, Brawlzilla, pkmntrainerspriterc,
Nephae, piphybuilder88, KafeiKeton, princess phoenix, Nemurin
tebited15, ricegate
---- Audio ----
utuberbackup6010, phasma
---- Staff ----
Game Lead: Leon Draceus, HayatoAma
Editor: a2xs, Avimario
Spriter: Nemurin
Coder: Sam
Story: AkaLee
---- All the credits go to Nintendo & GameFreak ----
If I forget someone, please tell me!
iNTIiMm.png

gci79Rj.png

CLICK HERE
pToBkhE.png

Discord Server - JOIN

Twitter - LeonDraceus

Last edited:

eeveerocks1000

Rookie
---------------------------
Pokemon Mega Adventure (New)
Exception: SystemStackError
Nuzlocke:97:in `nuzlocke_ThrowPokeBall'
Nuzlocke:108:in `nuzlocke_ThrowPokeBall'

This exception was logged in
C:\Users\Admin\Saved Games/Pokemon Mega Adventure _New_/errorlog.txt.
Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK

happened when i trew a ball at a marrep, note i am not doing a nuzlock

Master_Alexandre_Oeder

Rookie
Hey, Leon. Can you make another download link to a different file sharing website as I tried to download the game, but an error message kept popping up and won't let me download it from the site...if you can that would be super!

Violet

Hydreigon Cultist
hey Leon Is the download link still working??

Azul

Rookie
Great game overall ! BUT THEN WHY CANT PRIMARINA LEARN SURF ? And where is Primarina signature move Sparkling Aria ?

p_shah123

Rookie
I have already completed the 5 gyms in pokemon mega adventures... Really awesome game

DaineTheWildMage

Rookie
Looks interesting. The description says 'just a regular kid on his journey to become a champion' does that mean that you can't play as a girl?

Astefia

Cooltrainer
What are the ways to obtain Heart scales in this game? I evolved my Azurill too late and now my Azumarill doesn't know Play Rough....

HotDav

Rookie
I think there is an error for some reason? I can't seem to fly anywhere even though I've progressed far enough in the story, and when I look at my map none of the city names show up.

Also is it impossible to get the Kyogre? It seems like you can't get into the cave it is in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back