• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource The Gen 9 Move Animation Project 2024-05-02

rafahbit

Novice
If you're using Essentials v20.1, you can use this plugin to add a search bar to the move animation editor. Unfortunately, I have not been able to get it working for v21.1.

If you're using v21, I made this move list dump so that you can really easily ctrl+F it and get the move's number.

If you have animations for GMax moves, keep in mind that there is a section reserved for Max Moves, but no placeholders for the individual moves yet, so you'll have to add new slots for them with the Battle Animation Organizer. I'd also be interested in getting those animations to add them officially, if you'd be willing to send the move exports (and any custom graphics/audio) to me.
I'm using v 21.1 anyway.
But thank you very, very much.
The gmaxmoves I planned are specific to Infernape and Serperior, I'm still tinkering with them to create different effects, but if I manage to do it correctly I'll share it, yes.
Again, you helped me a lot, a lot.

KRLW890

The Beast

trainered

Novice
I was wondering how do I get these animations working alongside EBDX animations? I'm using Manurocker95 Unofficial EBDXv21 port.

Drake Baku

Rookie
I made a Happy Hour animation, not sure if it would be up to standard for this pack, but I figured maybe you guys are interested in it?

KRLW890

The Beast
I made a Happy Hour animation, not sure if it would be up to standard for this pack, but I figured maybe you guys are interested in it?
Sure. If you could send me the exported .anm either over Discord (my username is krlw890) or by uploading to google drive or mediafire, we'd appreciate that. If you only used graphics / audio that already came with this package, the .anm file is all that's needed, but if added any custom graphics / audio for the animation, make sure to send those, too.

Drake Baku

Rookie
Sure. If you could send me the exported .anm either over Discord (my username is krlw890) or by uploading to google drive or mediafire, we'd appreciate that. If you only used graphics / audio that already came with this package, the .anm file is all that's needed, but if added any custom graphics / audio for the animation, make sure to send those, too.
Ive send a friend request on discord, cause I could not find you in any of the servers im in that I had any expectations that you might be in them haha

Back