• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
SOS Battles [DBK Add-On] [v21.1]

Resource SOS Battles [DBK Add-On] [v21.1] v1.0.6

Lucidious89

Champion

Lucidious89

Champion

Lucidious89

Champion
like Totem Pokemon in Pokemon Ultra sun and moon who you can amplify their stats to any desired degree
Wait what? I never played USUM, so I'm not aware of this mechanic. You mean the Totem Pokemon that the player can obtain and use themselves? Bulbapedia doesn't mention anything about this. Link me some info of what this is and how it works.

SomebodyRandom

Trainer
I'm having this issue while encountering a Pokemon but it works if I just remove the plugin
image.png

Exception `NoMethodError' at [[DBK] SOS Battles] [007] Battle_Misc.rb:65 - undefined method `empty?' for nil:NilClass

Lucidious89

Champion
I'm having this issue while encountering a Pokemon but it works if I just remove the plugin
image.png

Exception `NoMethodError' at [[DBK] SOS Battles] [007] Battle_Misc.rb:65 - undefined method `empty?' for nil:NilClass
Did you compile after installing? It's pretty much impossible to get this error unless youre just missing entire sections of data that this plugin is supposed to add. Data which is automatically added by compiling.

SomebodyRandom

Trainer
Did you compile after installing? It's pretty much impossible to get this error unless youre just missing entire sections of data that this plugin is supposed to add. Data which is automatically added by compiling.
I've made sure to compile multiple times, reinstall the plugin, reinstall 1.0.4 in case that fixed something, then try 1.0.5 again, and all my plugins are up to date

Lucidious89

Champion
I've made sure to compile multiple times, reinstall the plugin, reinstall 1.0.4 in case that fixed something, then try 1.0.5 again, and all my plugins are up to date
Are you actually sure you're compiling? Like it says youve compiled the game in the console? Because like I said, its not really possible for the species data on that line to be nil unless your species data hasnt been updated since adding the plugin.

SomebodyRandom

Trainer
Are you actually sure you're compiling? Like it says youve compiled the game in the console? Because like I said, its not really possible for the species data on that line to be nil unless your species data hasnt been updated since adding the plugin.
image.png

Lucidious89

Champion

Barral

Rookie
Bug.png

Im having this issue, when a wild pokemon call for help, this happen, then i can only run, fight menu do not works anymore

Lucidious89

Champion
Bug.png

Im having this issue, when a wild pokemon call for help, this happen, then i can only run, fight menu do not works anymore
Please make sure you have the latest versions installed for each plugin. This looks like a pretty old bug.

Back