• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
[v20.1\v21.1] Arcky's Region Map

Resource [v20.1\v21.1] Arcky's Region Map v2.7.0

Thomwell

Trainer
Hello author, I apologize for not expressing my question well, it was my fault. I encountered this bug when encountering monsters in the wilderness, which is normal in battles with NPCs. Now I will also report the lower part of the bug to you. My operation in the old version of "Arky's Region Map, Version 2.6.1" was normal, there were no issues, and everything was perfect. But this situation occurred after I updated "Version 2.6.3, Arky's Utilities, Version 1.0.3". So I'm wondering if this bug is related to the new version, but I'm not very familiar with Ruby, so I'm not sure if my doubts are correct. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your answer.
Backtrace:
[Arcky's Utilities] 000_Main.rb:249:in`registerSpecies'
[Arcky's Utilities] 000_Main.rb:225:in`registerSpeciesSeen'
[Arcky's Region Map] 080_Battle_and SafariBattle.rb:6:in`pbSetSeen' Battle_StartAndEnd:129:in`block (2 levels) in pbSetUpSides' Battle_StartAndEnd:125:in`each'
Battle_StartAndEnd:125:in`each_with index'
Battle_StartAndEnd:125:in`block in pbSetUpSides' Battle_StartAndEnd:122:in`times'
Battle_StartAndEnd:122:in`pbSetUpSides'
[Generation 9 Pack] [003] Weather and Status.rb:87:in`pbStartBattleCore'
This exception was logged in
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Pokemon Essentials v21.1\errorlog.txt. Hold Ctrl when closing this message to copy it to the clipboard.
On first sight, there seems to be no reference to anything of my plugin. Idk what you were trying to do? I need more information if this is from an event or some custom script or anything. When does this crash occur? Could you provide me more details please? Also consider joining my discord server. It could make it easier to help you out rather than through the discussion section here.

Arcky

Arcky's Region Map Developer
Hello author, I apologize for not expressing my question well, it was my fault. I encountered this bug when encountering monsters in the wilderness, which is normal in battles with NPCs. Now I will also report the lower part of the bug to you. My operation in the old version of "Arky's Region Map, Version 2.6.1" was normal, there were no issues, and everything was perfect. But this situation occurred after I updated "Version 2.6.3, Arky's Utilities, Version 1.0.3". So I'm wondering if this bug is related to the new version, but I'm not very familiar with Ruby, so I'm not sure if my doubts are correct. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your answer.
Backtrace:
[Arcky's Utilities] 000_Main.rb:249:in`registerSpecies'
[Arcky's Utilities] 000_Main.rb:225:in`registerSpeciesSeen'
[Arcky's Region Map] 080_Battle_and SafariBattle.rb:6:in`pbSetSeen' Battle_StartAndEnd:129:in`block (2 levels) in pbSetUpSides' Battle_StartAndEnd:125:in`each'
Battle_StartAndEnd:125:in`each_with index'
Battle_StartAndEnd:125:in`block in pbSetUpSides' Battle_StartAndEnd:122:in`times'
Battle_StartAndEnd:122:in`pbSetUpSides'
[Generation 9 Pack] [003] Weather and Status.rb:87:in`pbStartBattleCore'
This exception was logged in
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Pokemon Essentials v21.1\errorlog.txt. Hold Ctrl when closing this message to copy it to the clipboard.
Hey, no problem, did you try starting a new save file after installing the update? The crash could also be because of the event script you showed the other day. Idk what plugins you're using to make wild battles but it could be a problem with that. Did you had the same script with the old version too?

Arcky

Arcky updated [v20.1\v21.1] Arcky's Region Map with a new update entry:

v2.6.4: Bug Fixes and Improvements

Attention: This plugin (update) requires Arcky's Utilities v1.0.3 or higher to function correctly. Once you've installed this, start a new save to avoid malfunction.

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed a crash when disabling the Roaming Icons (Roaming Mode) Setting on the Region Map.
  • Fixed a bug when the REGION_MAP_BEHIND_UI Setting is turned on and you use the Mouse to choose a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Arcky

Hay. i'm just confuse, look at this.

View: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ixYmHUqYfQxVGCifqx2OFkqMunJ_eNhc/view?usp=sharing

Well its about the extended location feature.

Did you install everything correctly because this shouldn't be happening. And I suppose it does this for all locations? Or just one? If just one, check what could be missing for it. Check the encounter, town map and mapmeta data pbs files. Also you can join my discord server, it'll be easier to help you out there.

Arcky

CoderFreddy

Novice
When I select a location on the map with no Extended Info this appears.
7MLvoPL.png

I had the EXCLUDE_MAPS_WITH_NO_DATA as true but it didn't do anything so I added the "DisExtPrev" flag to the Map Metadata and then it appeared like that.

Arcky

When I select a location on the map with no Extended Info this appears.
7MLvoPL.png

I had the EXCLUDE_MAPS_WITH_NO_DATA as true but it didn't do anything so I added the "DisExtPrev" flag to the Map Metadata and then it appeared like that.
That's weird, I'll have to take a look at it when I can

Arcky

Is there any news on this problem?
It'll be fixed once next version comes out but it's still going to take a while so please be patient. It's not a fatal problem that crashes the game so I guess you can just ignore it for now?

Chaosmax

Novice
It'll be fixed once next version comes out but it's still going to take a while so please be patient. It's not a fatal problem that crashes the game so I guess you can just ignore it for now?
All right, then I know. As long as I know that the problem will be solved at some point, I can wait :D

Back