• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
[v20.1\v21.1] Arcky's Region Map

Resource [v20.1\v21.1] Arcky's Region Map v2.6.3

Jangajinx

An Overly Ambitious Developer
Hey there! I'm not quite sure if I missed anything when updating your plugin, but I received this error. Can you help with this?

[Pokémon Essentials version 21.1]
[v21.1 Hotfixes 1.0.9]

Exception: ArgumentError

Backtrace:
[Arcky's Region Map] 008_RegionMap_ExtendedPreview.rb:366:in `each_slice'
[Arcky's Region Map] 008_RegionMap_ExtendedPreview.rb:366:in `getEncIcons'
[Arcky's Region Map] 008_RegionMap_ExtendedPreview.rb:348:in `drawEncTable'
[Arcky's Region Map] 008_RegionMap_ExtendedPreview.rb:257:in `showExtendedSub'
[Arcky's Region Map] 008_RegionMap_ExtendedPreview.rb:89:in `block in extendedMain'
[Arcky's Region Map] 008_RegionMap_ExtendedPreview.rb:60:in `loop'
[Arcky's Region Map] 008_RegionMap_ExtendedPreview.rb:60:in `extendedMain'
[Arcky's Region Map] 008_RegionMap_ExtendedPreview.rb:56:in `showExtendedPreview'
[Arcky's Region Map] 000_RegionMap_Main.rb:1028:in `block in pbMapScene'
[Arcky's Region Map] 000_RegionMap_Main.rb:984:in `loop'

Arcky

Arcky's Region Map Developer
Hey there! I'm not quite sure if I missed anything when updating your plugin, but I received this error. Can you help with this?
Are you sure you've installed the new graphics as well, it should be the extended preview folder inside Town Map/UI/Default?

Jangajinx

Are you sure you've installed the new graphics as well, it should be the extended preview folder inside Town Map/UI/Default?
That seemed to have been the issue, but now I get this error every time I enter a wild battle.

[Pokémon Essentials version 21.1]
[v21.1 Hotfixes 1.0.9]

Exception: TypeError

Backtrace:
[Brilliant Pokemon] 003_Brilliant Dex.rb:341:in `register'
[Arcky's Region Map] 080_Battle_and_SafariBattle.rb:5:in `pbSetSeen'
148:Battle_StartAndEnd:129:in `block (2 levels) in pbSetUpSides'
148:Battle_StartAndEnd:125:in `each'
148:Battle_StartAndEnd:125:in `each_with_index'
148:Battle_StartAndEnd:125:in `block in pbSetUpSides'
148:Battle_StartAndEnd:122:in `times'
148:Battle_StartAndEnd:122:in `pbSetUpSides'
[Custom Field Effects] 001_SetField.rb:333:in `pbStartBattleCore'
148:Battle_StartAndEnd:271:in `pbStartBattle'

Arcky

That seemed to have been the issue, but now I get this error every time I enter a wild battle.
That's because my plugin isn't compatible (yet) with that plugin, you can disable the wild battle counter in the settings of my plugin for now. Could you send me a link to this brilliant Dex plugin?

Arcky

That's because my plugin isn't compatible (yet) with that plugin, you can disable the wild battle counter in the settings of my plugin for now. Could you send me a link to this brilliant Dex plugin?
Also could you consider joining my discord server? It might be easier to help you out in there (I have a help thread section)

Jangajinx

It's actually a commission plugin. I could send you the files. Not sure if you would like to take the time for it. I understand if you don't. I thought it might be the case as well but wasn't sure since your last version worked perfectly with it.

Arcky

Arcky updated [v20.1\v21.1] Arcky's Region Map with a new update entry:

v2.6.1 - Bug Fixes and Improvements

Attention: This plugin now requires Arcky's Utilities to function correctly from now on. Once you've installed this, start a new save to avoid malfunction.
This update also comes with new Graphics, make sure to install those!

Bug Fixes:

• When all Counters are disabled, the Extended Preview will not be available.
  • When one or more (not all) individual Counters are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Mudkipmaster2000

Rookie
hey yall i need some help whenever i go into the pokedex and try to go to the location section of the dex for any mon that has a place that u can catch them this error message comes up any know-how on how to fix this?
[Pokémon Essentials version 20.1]
[v20.1 Hotfixes 1.0.7]

Exception: NoMethodError

Backtrace:
[Arcky's Region Map] 010_RegionMap_Pokedex.rb:141:in `block in pbGetEncounterPoints'
Encounter:53:in `block in each_of_version'
Encounter:45:in `block in each'
Encounter:45:in `each'
Encounter:52:in `each_of_version'
[Arcky's Region Map] 010_RegionMap_Pokedex.rb:135:in `pbGetEncounterPoints'
[Arcky's Region Map] 010_RegionMap_Pokedex.rb:174:in `drawPageArea'
UI_Pokedex_Entry:195:in `drawPage'
Advanced Pokedex:89:in `drawPage'

Arcky

hey yall i need some help whenever i go into the pokedex and try to go to the location section of the dex for any mon that has a place that u can catch them this error message comes up any know-how on how to fix this?
[v20.1 Hotfixes 1.0.7]

Backtrace:
[Arcky's Region Map] 010_RegionMap_Pokedex.rb:141:in `block in pbGetEncounterPoints'
You might have to check your map_metadata pbs file if you have any mapPositions missing there.

Arcky

[v20.1 Hotfixes 1.0.7]

Backtrace:
if you have discord check this https://discord.com/channels/1081277615056367736/1249963556636725269 help thread from the eevee expo server, it has the exact same issue you're having. If you are unable to view it because you didn't join the server or don't have discord, the solution is to make sure you have a completed town_map.txt for the game map you're opening the pokedex from, same for the map_metadata.txt file, the mapPosition is required in order to have everything working correctly.

Mudkipmaster2000

Rookie
if you have discord check this https://discord.com/channels/1081277615056367736/1249963556636725269 help thread from the eevee expo server, it has the exact same issue you're having. If you are unable to view it because you didn't join the server or don't have discord, the solution is to make sure you have a completed town_map.txt for the game map you're opening the pokedex from, same for the map_metadata.txt file, the mapPosition is required in order to have everything working correctly.
Oki. Danke for the help ive done everything for Town_Map its just the Map_Metadata i need to sort out XD

Mudkipmaster2000

Rookie
Alright ive sorted it out no more error its all good now tho it says the area is unknown still in the dex even tho ive set its map position. dont know if thats because i have quite a large map or if thats something else?

Arcky

Alright ive sorted it out no more error its all good now tho it says the area is unknown still in the dex even tho ive set its map position. dont know if thats because i have quite a large map or if thats something else?
I actually don't know, it's not something I've touched for the plugin itself. So I don't think it's an issue I can help with but I'll look at the discord server and see if there was a help thread with this problem

Arcky

I've checked the same discord again and asked a person having the same issue, they said this
Screenshot_2024-06-15-09-49-14-08_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg

Arcky

v2.6.2: Extended Location Preview Improvements and Bug Fixes

Attention: This plugin (update) now requires Arcky's Utilities v1.0.2 or higher to function correctly from now on. Once you've installed this, start a new save to avoid malfunction.This update also comes with new Graphics, make sure to install those!

This update also comes with new Graphics including a new Custom and Special Theme, make sure to install those!

Bug...

Arcky

2.6.3: Region Decoration and a Bug Fix

Attention: This plugin (update) now requires Arcky's Utilities v1.0.3 or higher to function correctly from now on. Once you've installed this, start a new save to avoid malfunction.
This update also comes with a new Graphic, make sure to install those!
Bug Fix:

• Fixed a bug when no MapPosition is defined (yet) and you're using the Item Progress Counter feature...

Back