• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
[v20.1\v21.1] Arcky's Region Map

Resource [v20.1\v21.1] Arcky's Region Map v2.6.3

Jangajinx

An Overly Ambitious Developer
AMAZING work! Was afraid of my map being too big, but with this and all the QoL features it is a must have! Much love to you!

Mr.Heathcliff

Ace Trainer
Amazing job! However I've tested it on Essentials 20.1 and 21.1. It works perfectly on 20.1, but in the 21.1 version, the folder "Highlights" is written differently in the code, causing the "file not found" error.

Arcky

Arcky's Region Map Developer
Amazing job! However I've tested it on Essentials 20.1 and 21.1. It works perfectly on 20.1, but in the 21.1 version, the folder "Highlights" is written differently in the code, causing the "file not found" error.
Thanks for telling me. I might have overlooked it again. I thought I fixed that one before releasing

Arcky

AMAZING work! Was afraid of my map being too big, but with this and all the QoL features it is a must have! Much love to you!
Thank you, much love to you too :D

LinKazamine

Champion
Oh, this is a nice plugin. With all those extra features is practically a must to use, even if the maps are the default Essentials size.

I'm planning to add compatibility with my pokegear themes plugin as well, so players using both can have the RegionMap/UI's files change based on the pokegear theme.

Arcky

Oh, this is a nice plugin. With all those extra features is practically a must to use, even if the maps are the default Essentials size.

I'm planning to add compatibility with my pokegear themes plugin as well, so players using both can have the RegionMap/UI's files change based on the pokegear theme.
Thank you and ye definitely true, your map doesn't need to have a bigger size to make use of the features.
And I was just thinking about your theme plugin a moment ago :D I'll send you a private message.

Arcky

Jedahjony

Novice
Hi! Ty for the plugin! ^^

I thinks there is something with the Area show in Pokedex.
1696777793412.png
1696777842585.png

I'm usin it with In-Depth Pokedex Data Page and Modular UI, but i dont think that are incompatibility.

In classes PokemonPokedexInfo_Scene and PokemonRegionMap_Scene initialize pbStartScene.
Files UI_RegionMap and UI_Pokedex_Entry
PD: V21.1

LinKazamine

Champion

View attachment 21845View attachment 21846

I'm usin it with In-Depth Pokedex Data Page and Modular UI, but i dont think that are incompatibility.

In classes PokemonPokedexInfo_Scene and PokemonRegionMap_Scene initialize pbStartScene.
You seem to be using the wrong bg_area image because there is text underneath the buttons.
1696778378882.png

You have to change it for the one in the Modular UI pokedex folder

Arcky

View attachment 21845View attachment 21846

this can easily be solved by using the bg_area image in the Modular UI Pokedex Folder. Just replace the existing one

Arcky

Arcky updated Arcky's Region Map with a new update entry:

Bug fixes with Location Names and Unvisted Map Marking.

• Fixed an issue that appeared when you would put "Pallet Town" in the PBS file and the game map's name is set to "Lappet Town" it'll now ignore the name of the game map's name and use the one in the PBS.
  • Fixed an issue with the unvisited Map marking appearing above the Fly Icons for locations that you can't fly to yet (well unvisited :D )
  • Fixed another issue with the unvisited Map marking, if you put 2 points for the same location in random order (based on the x and y values), it'll now take the lowest point so the unvisited Map is placed correctly.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:

blooeysnake

Novice
in the v20.1 version when I go to the location bit in the dex the map scrolls too far sometimes or not at all in certain directions

blooeysnake

Novice
oof, that's weird, check the map that you are currently on if it has a valid position defined on the region map. the MapLocation value in map metadata
Yeah it is odd, it does have the right metadata, you can see the highlighted area where growlithe would be

Edit upon starting a new game it was fine.

Edit 2: Another question about townmapgen, it just isnt having my map show up despite having it in the regions (in the new folder for regionmaps) folder (V 20.1), on it it says its pulling from "Map Filename (in Graphics/UI/Town Map)" and I am not sure I understand because there wasn't a UI folder in 20.1

Last edited:

Arcky

Yeah it is odd, it does have the right metadata, you can see the highlighted area where growlithe would be

Edit upon starting a new game it was fine.

Edit 2: Another question about townmapgen, it just isnt having my map show up despite having it in the regions (in the new folder for regionmaps) folder (V 20.1), on it it says its pulling from "Map Filename (in Graphics/UI/Town Map)" and I am not sure I understand because there wasn't a UI folder in 20.1
I'm glad it's fixed for you now :)

Oh no, I think I made a mistake with the townmapgen for v20.1. I'll fix this tomorrow along a new feature update.

Back