• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
In-Depth Pokedex Data Page [v21.1]

Resource In-Depth Pokedex Data Page [v21.1] v2.0.1

Lucidious89

Champion
Hey I'm really liking this plug-in but I'm working with v19.1 for a long time now. Is it possible to downgrade it? If not I understand
It's probably not that hard to do for someone if they really want to, but it's certainly not something I'm going to be doing. If someone else wants to downgrade it, they're free to do so.

Lucidious89

Champion

Lucidious89

Champion

Phye

Moon Guardian
Are you going to include the possibility of using different sprites for super shinies in the future like you did before with Essentials Deluxe? :D

Lucidious89

Champion
Are you going to include the possibility of using different sprites for super shinies in the future like you did before with Essentials Deluxe? :D
Yes, im just trying to figure out where to put those features first. The reason those features were even present in Essentials Deluxe in the first place was because ZUD required entirely rewriting all the Pokedex sprite code to enable Gmax sprites, so all of the shiny/super shiny stuff was more of a "I might as well add this too" sort of thing.

But I dont know yet if the next iteration of ZUD will require such rewrites, so if it doesnt, then there's no reason to include those features in whatever the next version of Essentials Deluxe will look like. And if that's the case, then I dont know yet if that means if it would be best to include all of the shiny/super shiny dex features in their own standalone plugin, or whether it should just be part of this one, or what.

Basically, yes, I want to provide those features again, I just dont have a home for them yet.

trainered

Novice
Love the resource, but I'm not sure why my icon sprites aren't appearing in the data page? Any help would be very much appreciated, thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-20 182504.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-20 182504.png
    58.3 KB · Views: 50

Lucidious89

Champion
Love the resource, but I'm not sure why my icon sprites aren't appearing in the data page? Any help would be very much appreciated, thank you!
I wouldn't know either, you must have changed something or installed something incompatible.

Jedahjony

Novice
If you have installed Pokedex Size/Height Comparator, you need to change the Z value of icons to higher in Pokedex UI code.

trainered

Novice
If you have installed Pokedex Size/Height Comparator, you need to change the Z value of icons to higher in Pokedex UI code.
I tried that, but it seems like the problem is that the sprites are behind the boxes.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-21 094406.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-21 094406.png
    11 KB · Views: 42

Lucidious89

Champion
I tried that, but it seems like the problem is that the sprites are behind the boxes.
Which is why you need to increase the Z value so that they appear above the boxes.

EDIT: Actually, after looking through that plugin, I don't even see any reason why it would be causing this issue, so I don't think that's related. Your sprites do seem to be behind the boxes though, but unless you literally edited the script to cause this to happen, or installed something that for some reason edits the placement of all of these sprites, there's literally no other reason that would cause this.

EDIT2: Wait, that plugin actually IS the problem, it's just that the issue was stealth fixed without an official update. So you probably installed an older version. Just reinstall a fresh download of that plugin.

Last edited:

trainered

Novice
Which is why you need to increase the Z value so that they appear above the boxes.

EDIT: Actually, after looking through that plugin, I don't even see any reason why it would be causing this issue, so I don't think that's related. Your sprites do seem to be behind the boxes though, but unless you literally edited the script to cause this to happen, or installed something that for some reason edits the placement of all of these sprites, there's literally no other reason that would cause this.

EDIT2: Wait, that plugin actually IS the problem, it's just that the issue was stealth fixed without an official update. So you probably installed an older version. Just reinstall a fresh download of that plugin.
That worked, thank you so much! Have a wonderful day :)

Lucidious89

Champion
Lucidious89 updated In-Depth Pokedex Data Page [v21.1] with a new update entry:

v1.0.5 Update

NOTE If you already have this plugin installed, you MUST delete your existing plugin files before installing this update. NOTE
  • Implemented support for displaying unique form mechanics included in future plugins (Ultra Burst, Gigantamax, Terastal forms).
  • Generalized how data for Primal forms are obtained by adding a new form handler key.
  • Cleaned up some display messages...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AwesomeToadUltimate

Novice
bug with pokedex.PNG

I downloaded v1.05 and while the in-depth display works, on the dex entry part, the Pokémon's sprite does not show up.

Lucidious89

Champion

PauloJugoslavia

Novice
Incredible plugin.
I have a question though.
When looking at Pokemon in the same habitat, same shape and color, similar base stats, etc... is it possible to display other forms of the same Pokemon?
For example, Ninetales has the grassland habitat, Alolan Ninetales has the mountain habitat. But when looking at the mountain habitat from another species, Alolan Ninetales' icon does not appear.

Lucidious89

Champion
Incredible plugin.
I have a question though.
When looking at Pokemon in the same habitat, same shape and color, similar base stats, etc... is it possible to display other forms of the same Pokemon?
For example, Ninetales has the grassland habitat, Alolan Ninetales has the mountain habitat. But when looking at the mountain habitat from another species, Alolan Ninetales' icon does not appear.
Only the base species are considered. Adding forms is something I would like to do, but it would take some work so im holding off on it because its pretty low on my priority list atm.

PauloJugoslavia

Novice
Only the base species are considered. Adding forms is something I would like to do, but it would take some work so im holding off on it because its pretty low on my priority list atm.
Fair enough. The Pokémon's habitat is pretty much just a cosmetic thing anyway.

Lucidious89

Champion
Fair enough. The Pokémon's habitat is pretty much just a cosmetic thing anyway.
What I would like to do along with adding forms (ideally) is to make it so while you're scrolling through the list of compatible species, you can press the USE key to open that particular species' page. Like if you're scrolling through the list of compatible Egg Group species for example and you select one of them, it'll immediately open the dex data page for that species. So this way it's easier to compare.

Like if you're viewing Pokemon A's page and you see Leech Seed is listed as an Egg Move, you could then open the breeding compatibility list, see that Pokemon B is in the list, and then select Pokemon B to open its page so you can see if/when it learns Leech Seed. Rather than closing the current Pokemon A's page, scrolling through the dex list to find Pokemon B, and then opening its page and checking if it learns Leech Seed.

The logistics behind this is sort of a pain though, which is why I haven't added it yet. So that's why as of right now, the lists are basically just a visual thing. But ideally adding some sort of actual practical implementation would be nice.

komeiji514

Cooltrainer
Some minor problem. Some of texts in scripts can't be extracted to be translated so I have to modify scripts.

Back