• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Multitype UI

Resource Multitype UI 1.3

Monster Plays

Novice
DBK, Gen 9 Pack Scripts, and V21.1 Hotfixes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 23

Monster Plays

Novice
This is what happens when I try and load my Trio type

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-16 182536.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-16 182536.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 21

Monster Plays

Novice
Oh, now that I think about it, I added a new type called the Lunar type, but idk if that helps or not
Edit: hold on
Edit2: So idk what happened, but I can't find the file I edited

Attachments

• types.png
    types.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 23

Rot8er_ConeX

Novice
So I got the file in and the problem still shows
Hmm, that was the only theory I had. That it was working properly but the graphic wasn't visible in the portions it was drawing from.

What is the order that the plugins load in? Like, when you start the game from within RPG Maker and it opens two windows, what does the other window say when the game is loaded?

Lucidious89

Champion
I was hoping I didn't have to copy and paste all the files into the base Essentials, but that's usually what I have to do when getting new Pokemon
I'm not sure what this means, tbh. Copy what into base Essentials?

The folder named Gen 9 Pack Scripts is the only one that should be in the Plugins folder between those two Gen 9 folders.

Monster Plays

Novice

The folder named Gen 9 Pack Scripts is the only one that should be in the Plugins folder between those two Gen 9 folders.
I was copying the assets onto base Essentials, since the plugin only works with the gen 9 pack Scripts folder

Monster Plays

Novice

Okay so basically, the plugin for the gen 9 pack won't load except for probably the scripts, so I have to manually add all the graphics, PBS files, etc. separately, that way I can still use the Pokemon from the plugin

Lucidious89

Champion
Okay so basically, the plugin for the gen 9 pack won't load except for probably the scripts, so I have to manually add all the graphics, PBS files, etc. separately, that way I can still use the Pokemon from the plugin
That's the way it's supposed to work.

Plugin scripts go in the Plugins folder, all the other stuff go in their respective folders.

Back