• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Modular UI Scenes [v21.1]

Resource Modular UI Scenes [v21.1] v2.0.4

Jangajinx

An Overly Ambitious Developer
Ok well I got around to just installing it myself to check, and that's not it. It's literally just the footprint script. Delete that, and everything works fine.
As for the shiny icons, that's more of an internal Essentials bug. Vanilla Essentials sets the default shininess value for icons to 0 instead of false, so this counts as "true" when refreshing the sprites. Essentials doesn't inherently come with shiny icons, so this is never a problem under normal circumstances.

EDIT: I alerted Maruno about the shiny bug. However, if you want to fix it permanently in your own game instead of waiting for it to be inevitably added to the v21.1 Hotfixes, all you have to do is initialize @shiny = false instead of 0 in class PokemonSpeciesIconSprite < Sprite.

If you want to fix the Gen 8 Pack bug, just add Optional = Generation 8 Pack Scripts,1.0 to the Modular UI Scenes meta.txt file.
Works like a charm now! Thanks for the help! I might have mistyped it when trying to fix it.

Lucidious89

Champion

Eften

Novice
1695736895347.png

I got this error when accessing the Pokedex. How should I fix it? Thanks in advance.

Lucidious89

Champion

Lucidious89

Champion

Lucidious89

Champion

Lucidious89

Champion

Lucidious89

Champion
If you installed the latest v2.0.4 update yesterday, please redownload the update. I accidentally released it with a few outdated files that I just fixed.

mahouchoujou

Rookie
Is there any way to add the ability to modify EVs and IVs to this inherently? I saw a script that utilized it and was able to add it to the game but it overwrites the extended UI portion of the Modular UI, making things like seeing Hidden Power at the bottom disappear.

LinKazamine

Champion
Is there any way to add the ability to modify EVs and IVs to this inherently? I saw a script that utilized it and was able to add it to the game but it overwrites the extended UI portion of the Modular UI, making things like seeing Hidden Power at the bottom disappear.
You could edit the code of that script a bit to turn it into a new page for the summary screen if it works for v21.1.

LinKazamine

Champion
The one you mentioned that adds the ability to modify EVs and IVs. Since you say that it overwrites one of the pages, you have to turn it into its own page.

Back