• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokemon Control and Freedom

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
Project Status
Completed
Project Version
splash.png

• Story

Summary
    This story is basically a normal Pokemon game which changes depending if you choose Pokemon Control or Freedom. In the story you have to stop team blood with their plans and catch hundreds of completely new and regional Pokemon, defeat the Pokemon league and catch the legendarys in the end.
    This Region is based on the Region I´ve created with my little brother when I was in the First grade of School, so some things are a bit unusual.
    You can also visit some other fakemon regions of other Projects (currently 2). Depending on how well this Game does, I might add more but don´t count on it since I´m tired after over 5 years of Solo Dev work.
Pokemon Control and Freedom 11_1_2021 8_05_06 PM.png

Pokemon Control and Freedom 11_1_2021 8_06_05 PM.png

• Choosable Editions, that being either Pokémon Control or Freedom
  • Gyms depending if you have chosen Pokemon Control or Freedom
  • Version exclusive Forms, Encounters and Evolutions
  • Overworld encounters and Version exclusive encounters
  • Day night events
  • New Fakemon
  • New Abilities
  • New Moves
  • New Megas
  • New Region
  • New Trainer and Rivals
  • A new Story based on the FUTURE of my childhood region
  • Custom Tilesets
  • A HARDMODE
  • A new Evil Team known as Team Blood with custom Theme songs made by lmzproduction
  • 2 visitable regions from other Fangames (we did a collab) so check them out!
  • OW Encounters
  • The Mountain of Legends that offers OW battles where YOU have to avoid and fight the Pokemon
  • 4 Paradox Pokémon
  • Some Fakemon also have custom cries
  • High Shiny Encounter chance
  • Wild Fakemon with hidden Abilities
  • Some Pokémon might have secret ability, a powerful 4th ability that you some Fakemon have receivable through sidequests
  • Cool Flying method inspired on the Latios/Latias Flying in ORAS
  • Bad humor
Pokemon Control and Freedom 11_1_2021 11_07_28 AM.png

Pokemon Control and Freedom 11_1_2021 11_08_19 AM.png

Pokemon Control and Freedom 11_1_2021 11_10_23 AM.png

• Discord Server has been deleted due to the lack of Players.

The Discord Server will shut down in October so I´ll just post the codes for the Gift Pokemon here:
  • 1312: Porygon with it´s hidden Ability and an Upgrade
  • 1050: Greelien with it´s hidden ability and the Item Space data (A fakemon created by my youngest brother)
  • 2508: Scorbunny called Bunbun (Reference to a Youtuber called Spatial Gum) with really high stats, a new sprite, Jolly and a Focussash
  • 2017: This Code is based on the date when I´ve started to make this game so you´ll receive all starters with their hidden ability, set nature and some IV´s
  • 1111: Amongus
  • 7353: A shiny Scarabit with its secret ability Shining Luck (which is a build in Shiny charm on a Pokémon) and a Masterball
  • 4060: A incredibly strong Gengar based on a member of Spatial Gum´s channel
  • 3110: Triggers a Halloween Event that can be played in Simose Town (The Town of the First Gym) In that Event you can receive a Regional Form of a Fakemon from Pokemon Plasma and a Legendary in Route 4 during night time
  • 5034: 2 of the rarest and normally hardest receivable Fossils that contain the 2nd stage of two pseudo-legendary Fakemon
  • 2112: Buff Tandemaus

• Credits:
  • Pokemon Control and Freedom by Me
    Pokemon Spriter Me
    Map Designer Me
    Scripting by Me
    Story by Me
    Pokemon design Concepts mostly made by Me

Cubleaf line made by Vanillish499
    Randomized Pokemon Script By Umbreon
    Pokémon Selection - by FL
    Wonder Trade Script by Black Eternity
    Scripting Utilities/Fancy Badges by Luka S.J.
    EV/IV Screen by Zardae
    Deember Line by Smiley Zerkro and Dark Ray aka Light rayquaza (Heatstrom slightly edited by me as well)
    Mega Rabbicks design inspired by DrCrafty's Gloronor Artwork
    Hisuian Growlithe Ow Sprite by Boonzeet
    Hisuian Growlithe line by Lennybitao
    Custom Trainer Themes by lmzproduction
    Santerra Region made by AshKetchum2080 (Resprited into the Gen 5 style by Me)
    Sperial Region (of Pokemon Plasma) made by Madrit Pawmot (Resprited into the Gen 5 style by Me)

Beta Testers:
    AshKetchum2080 (Biggest Shoutout to him for helping me by far the most in this Project)

I´ve used Pokémon Essentials for this one

"Pokémon Essentials" was created by:
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

With contributions from:
Marin
Boushy
MiDas Mike
Brother1440
Near Fantastica
FL.
PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami
Popper
Golisopod User
Rataime
help-14
Savordez
IceGod64
SoundSpawn
Jacob O. Wobbrock
the__end
KitsuneKouta
Venom12
Lisa Anthony
Wachunga
Luka S.J.
and everyone else who helped out

"mkxp-z" by:
Roza
Based on "mkxp" by Ancurio et al.

"RPG Maker XP" by:
Enterbrain

Pokémon is owned by:
The Pokémon Company
Nintendo
Affiliated with Game Freak

This is a non-profit fan-made game.
No copyright infringements intended.
Please support the official games!

Pokemon Control and Freedom 2 6_16_2023 11_57_57 PM.png

I´ve originally Planned more but after years of Solo Dev this Project without receiving any attention at all, I´ll just release it for good now.
Unfortunately my only Beta tester that did something couldn´t do anything the last few months so if there are any bugs left, please tell me.
But besides that, thanks for your attention! I hope you have fun playing this game after I put so much hard work into it! ^^

Last edited:

Shadowphil

Novice
The Pokedex bug has been fixed and the fixed version has been uploaded right now. If you want to access the Gerdian Pokédex without crashing instead of only the National Dex, you might want to update in an hour since Mediafire had a bug

Dionysos

Rookie
Hello!
The game has potential, but the hard mode isn't balanced at all ...
I took the water starter and I couldn't get past the bridge dresser ...
I think I'll stop there.

Zinkatron

Cooltrainer
Looks cool! Is there a list of what pokemon are in each edition? I looked at the encounters file in the PBS folder and looks like they are listed there by route, was just curious if it was captured in a master list anywhere that you can share. No worries if not!

Also, G = Speed Up button. Someone will for sure ask so just helping out. :-)

Last edited:

Shadowphil

Novice
Looks cool! Is there a list of what pokemon are in each edition? I looked at the encounters file in the PBS folder and looks like they are listed there by route, was just curious if it was captured in a master list anywhere that you can share. No worries if not!

Also, G = Speed Up button. Someone will for sure ask so just helping out. :-)
Thank you I´ll inculde it in today´s Patch!

Shadowphil

Novice
The games Patch has been successfully uploaded. If someone still finds bugs etc. make sure to tell me.
Fixes and Changes:
-Added a list of all Version exclusives including a code to receive them all straight off the bat (Excluding the legendary and split evolutions since you either receive them in another way or don´t need them for the Pokédex like Dagger Form Platattack)
-Added a sign at route 2 that explains how to speed up the game
-The electric types gym is now much easier
-The difficulty of the boss fights on the mountain of legends is not on Dark souls level anymore
-Moved the first trainer in Route 1 to make specifically the hardmode easier
-Added a Trainer for the Player Lex
-Legendary Beam works now like Core Enforcer
-Fixed bugs/Errors and wrong Teleports
-Added the TM for Scale Shot
-Added compability with TM´s for some Pokémon
-Nerfed Pepperchamp in the rival battle against Kage in the normal Difficulty

Also for anyone that thought that the hardmode is impossible, it IS very possible. A streamer, me, a beta tester and another player played it successfully and are currently at least at the 4th gym so don´t worry.

Shadowphil

Novice
Due to the lack of Players and the frustration caused from it, I've officially deleted the Discord server as well as any further development (future planned content included) on the game.
I'm sorry for anyone who might've been interested to see the planned post game, but after 5 years of hard Solo development including hundreds of euros for custom theme songs, I've grown too tired to find any motivation from thin air, even if that game is based on the region I've created when I was 7.
I'm grateful to everyone that played my game and wish a lot of fun to everyone that might play it in the future.

amanvats123

Novice
How to beat 2nd gym which is electric gym in Pokémon control and freedom as two persons are asking inside the gym to show them their dance moves. I get always stuck at that part. Please help.

Attachments​

• 16943449013016324910282441969188.jpg
    16943449013016324910282441969188.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 7

Campeon1237

Rookie
I believe my game is bugged. 4th gym (kitchen). I can't interact with the ingredients table for the third trainer once I accept the cooking challenge. It seems you stopped development, just wondering if you or any other players had same issue.

DemonicWolf

Novice
Screenshot 2023-12-28 105621.png
autosave screwed my game up. luckily I was not too far into the game. In the movie theater in that first town in room 4 when I tried to enter I got this error and the game saved right as i entered causing this to pop up and reload.

Shadowphil

Novice
Thanks. Normally I didn´t plan to update it anymore. But I´ll make this patch now anyway.
It´ll be done in about 3 hours. This update will also include sprites that I made for a scratched Pokemon CF2

Shadowphil

Novice
How to beat 2nd gym which is electric gym in Pokémon control and freedom as two persons are asking inside the gym to show them their dance moves. I get always stuck at that part. Please help.

Attachments​

• 16943449013016324910282441969188.jpg
    16943449013016324910282441969188.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 7
Normally you´ve to beat a Reaction game. After some failed attempts you should be able to skip the puzzle.

Shadowphil

Novice
I believe my game is bugged. 4th gym (kitchen). I can't interact with the ingredients table for the third trainer once I accept the cooking challenge. It seems you stopped development, just wondering if you or any other players had same issue.
There are some places in that gym that aren´t interactable since you can´t go just anywhere in a real kitchen. Normally I wanted to stop but since I wanted to share the Pokemon region of my childhood I´ll add indicators.The update should be done and uploaded in 2:40 hours Thanks for the feedback.

Campeon1237

Rookie
There are some places in that gym that aren´t interactable since you can´t go just anywhere in a real kitchen. Normally I wanted to stop but since I wanted to share the Pokemon region of my childhood I´ll add indicators.The update should be done and uploaded in 2:40 hours Thanks for the feedback.
Thank you!

Kingofclouds190

Novice
is this game being worked on??? cause so far it is good but alot of places have tiles you can walk on when they're supposed to be solid

Back