• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Stygian Snakewood, a Pokémon Snakewood Remake.

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
Project Status
Released
Project Version
- Made with Essentials 20.1 -
Disclaimer: This project has no affiliation with Pokémon Snakewood made by Cutlerine and it's but a tribute to the original work, it intends in no way or form to replace it but to build upon and expand.

Hoenn has been invaded by a zombie plague! Revive the experience of the iconic 2010 ROM Hack by Cutlerine once again as you are the younger sibling of Brendan, who woke up without memory on a devastated region, trying to find the whereabouts of their brother and the origin of the zombie outbreak with the help of Professor Birch while meeting an almost unrecognizable Hoenn, facing zombies, new characters and uncharacteristic humor!

Features

Update for the zombie Pokémon: Many zombie Pokémon are available for the player from the previous only two, furthermore many have also been added from many media such as XtraSnakewood, Snakewood DX, RetroNC's video and our own zombies! Furthermore you can only catch one using a previously unused item, the Necro Ball. Zombie Pokémon are powerful but be careful with your choices as Necro Balls are hard to come by.
High Difficulty: For those who want a challenge, the game has a considerably higher difficulty that was carefully worked to be as fair and competitive as possible, both with trainer battles and a few AI tweaks (Vanilla mode also available! Hopefully more fair than the original game, I think).
A new type, Plague: Derived from the original Disease-type of Pokémon Snakewood (renamed due to UI issues), its main feature is that they do more damage, but are unable to switch (might change in the future)! Plague is also followed by a new weather, Soot.
Pokémon rebalancing: While there are still power differences between Pokémon and some are mostly a second thought after the early game, we've made sure that even if it's specific niche, every single one of our >360 Pokémon have something unique to them, while not bloating the game nor deviating much from the original version.
Lack of grinding: EVs and IVs have been removed, furthermore DemICE's EXP gain system enables for a fast and smooth level curve without requiring level caps (considerable increase/decrease in EXP based on the level difference between the opponent. The game has been adjusted accordingly to all those features. You're encouraged to have a lot of Pokémon early!
Increased exploration: While not required, the player is often rewarded for not going on a straight line, maybe check that rock or behind the tree, a surprise may wait for you!
Ability changes: Giving love to some irrelevant abilities, Stall now skips every other turn, Sand Veil increases Defense during Sandstorm while Damp sets Water Sport on entry!
Graphic overhaul: Most original Fakémon and characters have been redesigned in order to have a more modern look while trying to retain the silly core Snakewood essence, not everything was redesigned though, some familiar faces are unchanged and have (hopefully) just received a higher quality sprite.
Limited resources: (SUBJECT TO CHANGE) One complain of the original Snakewood was how it didn't feel enough like a dystopian scenario. Your decisions matter, use your consumables wisely.
New stuff: As mentioned before, Stygian Snakewood gives it a more modern look to the original game and such adds countless new features such as QoL, physical/special split, Fairy-type, new Zombies, new evolutions for some regular and fake Pokémon and Pokémon that weren't previously available in the original game. And as a bonus, certain unused Pokémon like Demoneon, Toxeon, Crazymadio and Zombified have sprites, regional forms have been added that kinda fit the game i know regional forms are overdone at this point but it wasn't me that came up with them and they look good so take it and a few secrets!

Screenshots may not reflect upon the final release, the title screen is a placeholder
r1dfj9A.png

Q: Is there/will there be a Discord Server?
A: Nope. Well, I've heard and experienced horror stories from Fangame Discord servers that my friends own and it's the kind of thing I wouldn't really want to deal with. So unless someone is willing to manage it themselves we will not have a server.

Q: Will I be able to catch "a/b/c"
A: Our plans is to make every single Pokémon obtainable, including zombies and others that were unavailable in the original game such as Boilbasaur and Mutagon. However some things need to be kept in mind, due to balance reasons Pokémon such as A Monster and Stitched will be very late while zombies can only be caught using the previously unavailable item Necro Ball, which is limited in its availability.

Q: Will it be compatible with Joiplay?
A: I have absolutely no idea. It's not my area of expertise and we will most likely not offer support for it themselves.

Q: What's up with the inconsistency? Why is X sprite different from Y sprite? Why does A have a new design and B doesn't? Why is Z missing?
A: It's a work-in-progress with a few artists working in (that my dumbass is too awkward to properly introduce to each other) with different styles + my own stuff that I gotta admit ain't the best.

Q: Is this game meant to be completed with a challenge run (ex. Nuzlocke or Monotype)? Could you make it so? What about Lunatic mode?
A: Stygian Snakewood (Mostly Lunatic Mode) is not designed around the player following Nuzlocke rules and restrictions, meaning many of these types of challenges are likely impossible. I did not balance the game around extra rulesets and no changes will be made to accommodate them. Be free to either try them in the Vanilla difficulty or prove me wrong, I would love to see it!

Q: What the hell happened Wurmple? How does its evolution work now?
A: Read the sign in the south part of Route 104 then check Wurmple's name in other languages. Wurmple also now evolves based on Day (Silcoon/Beautifly) or Night (Cascoon/Dustox).

Q: What is Plague's type chart?
A: It's super-effective against things considered alive (Bug, Dragon, Fairy, Grass) and Psychic, it's weak to Bug, Poison and Psychic and it's resisted by Ghost, Steel and Ice (depending on feedback, might make it so that Fire also resists Plague)

Disclaimer: Credits might not reflect the final version and are subject to change. If any of the current features or screenshots shown contain any stuff that you believe it's yours and has no credit, please contact ASAP me on Discord #aaleven.

CREDITS

Stygian Snakewood was created by A¹¹

Lead Developer: A¹¹

Spriters: lichen, Badman, thewaffles

------------------------------
GRAPHICS
-
Dozens of Trainer and Pokémon redesigns by Burgoton!
-

RetroNC for a bunch of redesigns (Such as Yuck)

GenDraconis for allowing me to use their Snakewood fakemon designs

KleinStudio and Kymotonian on Deviantart for the various gen 3 sprites in HGSS style (Such as Birch)

Mashirosakura for giving me assets from his discontinued Snakewood remake including: protagonists, Dragoone, Gigawolf, Boilbasaur and the intro.

The Pokemon Rejuvenation Shiny Project I think

Xiapher

DMBY

Sombrero_Tanooki

myRattata for some of the Snakewood DX sprites

Gen 4 OW Sprites by:
Neo-Spriteman
VanillaSunshine
PurpleZaffre & Maicerochico
AtomicReacto

Mr. Gela/theo#7722 (trainer sprites gen 4)

Hoenn Gym Leader mugshots by Dasupect

FEAR font by somepx

ORAS trainer sprites by Kyledove

FloofyPanthar on Relic Castle for

Gen 5+ Back Sprites by:
@ Dreadwing93
@ Prodigal96
@ MM980
@ 44tim44
@ Gnomowladny
@ MetalFlygon (republished by Zygoat)
@ WolfPP
@ lichenprincess
@ BiggusWeeabus
@ ChromusSama
@ briochee
@ Mak
@ Loafus022
@ Sopita_Yorita
@ lennybitao
@ Limitdistortion
@ PorousMist326
@ leParagon
@ DS-style Gen VII and Beyong Pokemon Sprite Repository
@ Smogon Art Projects

-Battle Backgrounds-
Carchi/Carchagui
AveonTrainer

The DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

The Smogon Sprite Project for a few gen 8 Sprites

Swimming Overworld Pokemon Sprites by Swdfm

Tileset credits go to:
Kymotonian
Speedialga
Spacemotion
Alucus
Pokemon-diamond
Kizemaru-kurunosuke
Epicday
Thurpok
Ultimospriter
Dewitty
Minorthreat0987
Tyranitardark
Princelegendario
Kaitodesign
Wesleyfg
Boomxbig
Takaiofthefire
Sailorvicious
Aveontrainer
Magiscarf
Phyromatical
Cuddlesthefatcat
Peekychew
Hek
Carchagui
KingTapir
07harris/Paranoid
19dante91
27alexmad27
Alistair
Atomika
Bakura155
Blue Beedrill
Boomxbig
Bulbapedia and Bulbaforums
chimcharsfireworkd
Chio
CNickC/CNC
Flood
Fused
G-olden
help14
Jesse TBPro
lordindy
Kizemaru_Kurunosuke
klnothincomin
Kuroda-Taiki
Newtiteuf
Novus
PrinceLegendario
Reck
Red-Gyrados
REMY35
RHN
Saurav
Scarexshivaking
Seiyouh
SL249
spaceemotion
spypoke megafc
ThePokemonChronicles

And partially:
-ThatsSoWitty-
-Nocturn-

Autotiles:
Rayquaza-Dot
DormDude
BoOmxBiG
Epicday

Modular Title Screen by Luka S.J
SCRIPTS (INCLUDING PLUGINS)

Advanced Items - Field Moves by Bergium, TechSkylander1518, Moyo, Marin

All Abilities Mutation by DemIce and Azery

Always inside Bushes by Kotaro,Titania318,KleinStudio and derFischae

Auto Multi Save by http404error

Better Speed Up by Marin and Phantombass

Consistent AI by DemIce

Easy Text Skip by Amethyst, Kurotsune and ENLS

Encounter List UI by ThatWelshOne_,raZ,Marin,Maruno,Nuri Yuri,PurpleZaffre,Savordez and Vendily

Enchanced UI by Lucidious89
Ball Sprites: Poq and BlueEye007

Essentials Deluxe by Lucidious89

Generation 9 Pack by Caruban

HM Catalogue by Phantombass

Improved AI by KRLW890

Independent Hidden Power Type by DemIce

Infinite Save Backups by DemICE and http404error

ItemFind by Boonzeet

LA Party Evolver by IndianAnimator, eriedaberrie#1569

Marin's Map Expoter and Marin's Scripting Utilities by well, Marin

Set Initial Pokémon Values by DemIce

Tileset Rearranger by Maruno

Tutor.net by Demice

Updated Quicksave by Marin and CrystalStar

20.1 Hotfixes by Maruno

Miscellaneous Script Edits by DemIce
FRIENDS :)

PLAYTESTERS

mizziepoo
S_G
rump
mizziepoo
Moto
Badman
Commander
Martenaizor
ThePikacloneGod
Icyalex
DemICE

SCRIPTING HELP

DemICE
Moto
BigFRIV
MUSIC

GlitchxCity
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
Pokémon Masters EX
PokeRemixStudio
ENLS's Pre-Looped Music Library
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
Sly 2
VanilluxePavilion
GAME JAM RESOURCES

Pokemon Shattered Dimensions by: Celestial Fearow, Mahian23, JPA93

==Epic Adventures Tileset + More: Outdoor + Indoor== (Littleroot Researchers Resource Pack)
Alistair
Alucus
Bakura155
Bati'
Blue Beedrill
BoOmxBiG
Chimcharsfireworkd
CNickC/CNC
CrimsonTakai
Cuddlesthefatcat
Dewitty
EpicDay
Fused
Gigatom
Heavy-Metal-Lover
Hek-el-grande
Kage-No-Sensei
Kizemaru_Kurunosuke
Kyledove
LaPampa
LotusKing
New-titeuf
Novus
Pokemon_Diamond
PrinceLegendario
Reck
Red-Gyrados
REMY35
Saurav
SL249
Spaceemotion
SirMalo
Stefpoke
sylver1984
ThatsSoWitty
TheEnglishKiwi
Thegreatblaid
ThePokemonChronicles
TwentyOne
UltimoSpriter
Warpras
WesleyFG
Yoh
Nuri Yuri
07harris/Paranoid
19dante91
27alexmad27
Flurimons
Alucus
Kyle Dove
Dewitty
CNC
KennyCatches

==Gen 4 Style Interior==
Akizakura16
KennyCatches

==Museum==
princess-phoenix
Diegotoon20
Kyogre statue by Kyledove, recolored by KennyCatches

GEN 9 PACK
Script Gen 9 and Adapting PLA for v20:
-Caruban

PBS for Gen 9:
-Caruban
-PorousMist (Updated the abilities, items, and moves description)
-DJChaos (TM Items)

Pokemon Gen 9 Battler Sprites:
The-King-Of-Roads-X, Mak, leParagon, Caruban, Azria, Mashirosakura, Katten, jinxed

Battler Sprites QC:
leParagon

Pokemon Gen 9 icons:
ezerart

Pokemon Gen 9 Followers:
Azria, DarkusShadow

Pokemon Gen 9 Cries:
Edited from Lightblade Absol Gen 9 Cries compilation video

Gen 9 item icons:
-lichenprincess (Tera Orb, Bamboos, Tera Shards, Mirror Herb, Loaded Dice, Leader Crest, and Kubfu Scrolls, Booster Energy, Gimmighoul coin, TM Material, Kofu's Wallet)
-Caruban (Punching Glove, Auspicious Armor, Malicious Armor, Ability Shield, Clear Amulet, Covert Cloak, Scarlet&Violet Book)

Original Pokémon: Legends Arceus Expansion Script :
-StCooler (Original script for Gen 8 Project in v18 and Status sprites)
-PorousMist and curryofthepast (Adapting the script for v19.1 use)

PLA item icons :
-AztecCroc, 3DJackArt, Caruban, lichenprincess

Pokemon cries ripped:
-Morningdew

Pokeballs battle animation and summary icon:
-Caruban
-WolfPP (Beast ball battle animation)

PLA Pokémon icons:
-LuigiTKO

Follower
-Boonzeet
-DarkusShadow
-princess-phoenix
-Ezeart
-Wolfang62

PLA Sprites from Smogon Gen8 Sprite Project :
(https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/smogon-sprite-project.3647722/)
-Blaquaza, KingOfThe-X-Roads, KattenK, Travis, G.E.Z., SpheX, Hematite

Gen 4 Style Version
Gen 9 sprites:
KingOfThe-X-Roads, Mak, Red7246, Vent, Caruban, leParagon, Sopita_Yorita, Z-nogyroP,
Alxndre~◇, Mashirosakura, NanaelJustice, KRLW890

PLA sprites:
Travis, KingOfThe-X-Roads, Blaquaza, leParagon, Red7246, G.E.Z., Katten, Vent, Cesare_CBass, AlexandreV2.0, PKMNTrainerRick., CarmaNeko, JWNutz, Erkey830

Gen 9 Icons:
Vent, Katten, leParagon, Cesare_CBass

PLA Icons:
LuigiTKO, Pikafan2000, Cesare_CBass, Vent, Cesare_Cbass, MultiDiegoDani, leParagon, JWNutz
and thanks for
Pokémon Icons Act 2.9 - Teracristalizando
(https://whackahack.com/foro/threads/pokemon-icons-act-2-9-teracristalizando-07-08-2022.63896/)

Full Sprites Credit List:

With contributions from:
AvatarMonkeyKirby, Luka S.J., Boushy, MiDas Mike, Brother1440, Near Fantastica, FL., PinkMan, Genzai Kawakami,
Popper, help-14, Rataime, IceGod64, SoundSpawn, Jacob O. Wobbrock, the__end, KitsuneKouta, Venom12,
Lisa Anthony, Wachunga, and everyone else who helped out.

"Pokemon Snakewood" by Cutlerine

"Pokémon Essentials" was created by:
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

With contributions from:
Boushy MiDas Mike
Brother1440 Near Fantastica
FL. PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami Popper
Golisopod User Rataime
help-14 Savordez
IceGod64 SoundSpawn
Jacob O. Wobbrock the__end
KitsuneKouta Venom12
Lisa Anthony Wachunga
Luka S.J.
and everyone else who helped out

"mkxp-z" by:
Roza
Based on "mkxp" by Ancurio et al.

"RPG Maker XP" by:
Enterbrain

Pokémon is owned by:
The Pokémon Company
Nintendo
Affiliated with Game Freak

This is a non-profit fan-made game.
No copyright infringements intended.
Please support the official games!

Attachments

• [2023-02-12] 22_40_37.096.png
    [2023-02-12] 22_40_37.096.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 50,691
  • [2023-02-12] 20_26_43.875.png
    [2023-02-12] 20_26_43.875.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 4,603
  • [2023-02-25] 22_34_57.978.png
    [2023-02-25] 22_34_57.978.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 4,812
  • [2023-03-05] 21_14_11.772.png
    [2023-03-05] 21_14_11.772.png
    29 KB · Views: 4,358
  • [2023-03-05] 21_16_12.133.png
    [2023-03-05] 21_16_12.133.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 4,335
  • [2023-03-05] 21_43_17.206.png
    [2023-03-05] 21_43_17.206.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 2,701
  • [2023-03-05] 22_38_15.415.png
    [2023-03-05] 22_38_15.415.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 4,385
Last edited:

A¹¹

Novice
Hi! So if you haven't noticed, I've postponed the release date from 04/04 to 20/04 (Or 4/20 if you're American) due to some inconveniences during development and overall change of plans. I was supposed to mostly do content starting from Famine's Desert to Meteor Falls, however the current private demo had some considerable issues, both related to gameplay and graphics, so I ended up remaking a lot of them to make sure the public had a better experience with the game.

Furthermore, I'm the sole developer (although I've had quite some help from friends before). I'm responsible for everything; battles, sprites, maps, events and so on... If anything happens relating me the development simply halts and in the end it's just a lot of work for a single person so it can be exhausting at times. And also I do have a life outside of Stygian Snakewood, had to deal with some University approval stuff, health issues, occasional mood swings, helping my aging mother and playing way too much of the new Dead Cells DLC.

But to not simply be a harbinger of bad news, development still is going strong, currently I have the time and I'm progressing a lot each day and this is just a hobby I love to do while the comments of you people really make me happy and fuel me to keep going I may not be able talk to you on other Pokémon communities most of time, but I definitely read it. And regarding the ETA above it's mostly a placeholder, it's likely that I'll be able to deliver the game before or after that. Regardless, take some screenshots of my progress as a compensation.

exported.png
[2023-03-29] 11_04_42.899.png
[2023-03-29] 13_08_17.769.png

Last edited:

1ND1G0

Rookie
How's the progress going? Super excited to play this, by the way! My favorite part of this upcoming project is how, despite seeming like just a tribute to one of the oldest, most infamous romhacks out there, with a new and more modern look to it, it actually seeks to provide so much more than just that. The fact that it's a game on its own in rpg maker -providing much more freedom in terms of game design (in terms of general battle mechanics, pokemon count, other possible features both in and out of battle), and also making the game not tied to the same engine as the original- makes for a really promising experience that I'm sure many people are willing to re-live through. Good luck with the rest of the devving!

A¹¹

Novice
How's the progress going? Super excited to play this, by the way! My favorite part of this upcoming project is how, despite seeming like just a tribute to one of the oldest, most infamous romhacks out there, with a new and more modern look to it, it actually seeks to provide so much more than just that. The fact that it's a game on its own in rpg maker -providing much more freedom in terms of game design (in terms of general battle mechanics, pokemon count, other possible features both in and out of battle), and also making the game not tied to the same engine as the original- makes for a really promising experience that I'm sure many people are willing to re-live through. Good luck with the rest of the devving!
Good that you are excited for it! Currently all the progress in the expected demo is done and the game is in my personal testing phase, while in it I tweak stuff such as graphics, events and dialogue to make sure the demo is in good state to be played by our playtesters, which then give me feedback on things I couldn't myself, after that the release should be soon-ish. As in my previous bump announcement that date of release, April 20, was just a placeholder and it was intended just as an estimate. So yeah, the demo is almost ready to the public but I've removed the ETA as I didn't want to set people's expectations high.

SLOTHnFRIENDS

Rookie
I am super excited for this project, I can not wait to attempt a nuzlocke and cry on stream lol, seriously though thank you for remastering a game I love.

Lucifer

Fallen1
This sounds awesome!
I am looking forward to it.
Will you also be polishing the story more? It could use it.

A¹¹

Novice
This sounds awesome!
I am looking forward to it.
Will you also be polishing the story more? It could use it.
Currently my plans are to not touch the story, the original creator of Snakewood did the as a joke and it's honestly quite enjoyable. But I am indeed editing a few chunks so that it becomes more cohesive, I hope that answers your question!

Lucifer

Fallen1
Currently my plans are to not touch the story, the original creator of Snakewood did the as a joke and it's honestly quite enjoyable. But I am indeed editing a few chunks so that it becomes more cohesive, I hope that answers your question!
It does and this sounds great to me.
It's been several years since I played the original so I look forward to this.

Finnjackson77

Rookie
Really Looking forward to this game - I absolutly love the original and seeing this get remastered makes my heart happy!

A¹¹

Novice
Will The Shaderu event actually be available in this game? since it was cut in the original?
Thanks for being interested in the concept! But Shaderu was indeed available in the original game, Cutlerine gave up on the 100 Broken Hearts quest so you needed about 17 or so to catch it, my current plans are to scatter all 100 of them everywhere across Hoenn and giving the player rewards based on the amount of Broken Hearts that they have so that the player is inclined to get them, even if they don't want to catch Shaderu.

A¹¹

Novice
Update thread!

A complaint I see frequently about Vanilla Snakewood is the lack of Zombie Pokémon for the player, with only two available normally for the player so with zombie Pokémon that GenDraconis (Which I got permission to use), a few from Mashi and some that I made myself (also the good old vanilla ones) so without further ado, here are some of the stuff I've been doing.
OMATHULU.png
Omathulu, the Zombie Form of Omastar [DISCLAIMER, OMATHULU WAS SCRAPPED DUE TO GAMEPLAY INCONSISTENCIES]

DRAGONASTY.png
Dragonasty, the Zombie Form of Dragonair
BOILBASAUR.png
Updated Boilbasaur, Zombie Form of Bulbasaur (By Mashirosakura)
BOUFFALANT.png
A Custom Shiny Bouffalant based on you know who
LICHIZARD.png
Lichizard, new evolution for Zombie Charmeleon (Dragon was turned into a standalone Pokémon) by GenDraconis
DRAGOONE.png
At last but certainly not least. The redesigned version of Dragoone, the crime against nature Linoone evolution by Mashirosakura
And for the current development of the game itself, besides graphics I've been fixing a couple old maps with issues, balancing battles and playtesting, the current demo is all done regarding events and the game progression, currently it goes up to Meteor Falls. Stay tuned for more Stygian Snakewood updates!

Last edited:

Lucifer

Fallen1
If I might make a suggestion, there is, as far as I was able to tell, an unused alternate Mewtwo in the game that I would love to see get some love in this remaster because Mewtwo is my favorite Pokemon.

I only discovered it because, well I did some Gamesharking to semi-catch some of the Zombie mons. It's a Physic/Dragon called Mutagon.

A¹¹

Novice
If I might make a suggestion, there is, as far as I was able to tell, an unused alternate Mewtwo in the game that I would love to see get some love in this remaster because Mewtwo is my favorite Pokemon.

I only discovered it because, well I did some Gamesharking to semi-catch some of the Zombie mons. It's a Physic/Dragon called Mutagon.

I indeed knew about that! I had datamined the game before and there was a lot of scrapped stuff. The zombie Mew line is one of them but there are others, such as the two Eevelutions: Toxeon and Demoneon (Ghost but I made it Poison here), the Zombie Politoed named Zombified, the hidden Madio which is Ghost/Fighting named Crazymadio and the elusive Pokémon called simply "Maw" which was just a Sneasel clone (but I did some stuff with it). Alongside other things that I had no idea Sceptile was Grass/Poison (for some reason), Beedrill had Pure Power, Paras learned Leaf Blade very later on and Parasect had considerably buffed stats, there was a move called Crystal Storm which was a Steel Hyper Beam clone and Hombone had a signature move called "Curse Claw" which was a 70% Accurate OHKO Move.

Anyway as I am currently slow on development due to the release of Essentials 21 and the lack of updated plugins to work it I am mostly working on sprites and maps, so I'll indeed take in consideration a re-sprite of Mutagon and Mewby for the future!

And a small spoiler. Due to its low BST I reajusted its stats and now you can get it before the Elite 4, as it's not really different from something like an Alakazam now

Finnjackson77

Rookie
What does the current pokedex look like will it include pokemon from all generations or is it the same as vanilla snakewood?

Back