• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Generation 9 Resource Pack [v21.1] (Updated with Indigo Disk contents)

Resource Generation 9 Resource Pack [v21.1] (Updated with Indigo Disk contents) 3.2.6

Lucidious89

Champion
I mean, I took the zip, I put it in the root folder, extracted. All the contents extracted without error. I try to manually recompile (holding CTRL on bootup right?) and I keep getting the same error.
Im willing to bet the Gen 9 Pack doesnt appear in your list of plugins in the debug console. Its not being recognized, so it needs to recompile. Manually doing so should fix it, but if you say that isnt working for some weird reason, then just delete your PluginScripts data file first to force the game to make a new one.

ConfuzzledCottonee

Novice
Im willing to bet the Gen 9 Pack doesnt appear in your list of plugins in the debug console. Its not being recognized, so it needs to recompile. Manually doing so should fix it, but if you say that isnt working for some weird reason, then just delete your PluginScripts data file first to force the game to make a new one.
Yes! Thank you so much, that seemed to do the trick! I'll keep that in mind for the future! :D

RegalSword

Pokemon Itinerant Developer
For those the guys wanted an DLC for V20 just port the files and copy the dlc moves, items, abilities, and Pokémon for porting the games if you don’t want V21
How do you get the code for the moves and abilities to work in v20?

Zizzle

Novice
I installed the Gen 8 pack styled sprites version and it works perfectly with the gen 8 pack... buuuuut I have none of the DLC mons, would I have to manually add them or what? or did I somehow miss something?

ProfessorG

Rookie
Hi,

I'm starting to learn how to make Pokémon games on Essentials, so pardon if I say something wrong but I've downloaded the Gen 9 Pack but when I add a gen 9 pokémon to my team, it doesn't show any sprites, I've checked the folder and it doesn't have graphics related to gen 9, am I missing something?

Thank you so much for the attention

Zizzle

Novice
Hi,

I'm starting to learn how to make Pokémon games on Essentials, so pardon if I say something wrong but I've downloaded the Gen 9 Pack but when I add a gen 9 pokémon to my team, it doesn't show any sprites, I've checked the folder and it doesn't have graphics related to gen 9, am I missing something?

Hm, Perhaps when downloading the files you missed them? if you cant find them just redownload the whole thing (don't uninstall anything though!) and drag the newly made graphics folder into your root folder. that'd be my safest bet.

Zizzle

Novice
Anwyho, I've got a question, does this pack require 999 gimmighoul coins to get gholdengho, just wondering so I can prepare myself to add a whole bunch of wandering gimmighouls to my maps.

Zizzle

Novice
I installed the Gen 8 pack styled sprites version and it works perfectly with the gen 8 pack... buuuuut I have none of the DLC mons, would I have to manually add them or what? or did I somehow miss something?
also waiting on any info about how I can fix this ^^

Caruban

Cooltrainer
Hi,

Read the instructions about the OPTIONAL folder; all PLA + gen 9 sprites are in the OPTIONAL folder.
Check the OPTIONAL folder, version 3.1 has added the DLC pokemon sprites.

Zizzle

Novice
Read the instructions about the OPTIONAL folder; all PLA + gen 9 sprites are in the OPTIONAL folder.

Oooh okay, My apologies ;v;

Anywho, does gimmighoul require 999 coins to evolve?

Lucidious89

Champion
Oooh okay, My apologies ;v;

Anywho, does gimmighoul require 999 coins to evolve?
Yes, its identical to SV. If it worked differently it would be mentioned in the main post along side the rest of the evolution methods that have been changed for Essentials.

ProfessorG

Rookie

Thank you so much Caruban, I really missed that!

RoyJohnson49

Novice
Apologies if this was answered in a previous post but how do you disable Snow and enable Hail?

RoyJohnson49

Novice
I'm having an issue with the metrics. Everytime I see a Gen 9 and LA pokemon, they are too huge for the screen as you can see. I'm incorporating both Gen 8 Pack and Gen 9 Pack so maybe there's an issue there.

Attachments

• Gen9sprites.png
    Gen9sprites.png
    78.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Gen9sprites2.png
    Gen9sprites2.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 41

Lucidious89

Champion
I'm having an issue with the metrics. Everytime I see a Gen 9 and LA pokemon, they are too huge for the screen as you can see. I'm incorporating both Gen 8 Pack and Gen 9 Pack so maybe there's an issue there.
Follow the instructions and install the appropriate graphics that are Gen 8 pack-compatible.

Boros235

Rookie
Hi! I'm installed gen 8 Pack and Gen 9 pack, the game compile me right. But I dontknow if I must do "Updating Your PBS Data - Scenario 2" for apply all change of the gen 9. Thank you.

Lucidious89

Champion
Hi! I'm installed gen 8 Pack and Gen 9 pack, the game compile me right. But I dontknow if I must do "Updating Your PBS Data - Scenario 2" for apply all change of the gen 9. Thank you.
"I have custom data added to one or more of my PBS files that I do NOT want to overwrite!"

^As described in the tutorial, if this describes you, then yes. If not, or you dont even know what this means, then do scenario 1.

Back