• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

In Development Pokemon Fellowship In Kanto

This project is a work in progress. The content is subject to change, and not finished yet.
Project Status
Work in Progress
Project Version
Made using Essentials v20.1 on RPG Maker XP

background4.png

Fellowship in Kanto is a new experience where you can play as Red, Leaf, Yellow, nurse Joy and others, in a double battle-based game.
So join our heroes as they Journey together to stop Team Rocket and become the champions.

Features

-New Partner system:
Now you in full control of your partner's team, you can switch to your Partner at any time outside of battle, and they become the main character.
2.png
3.png
5.png
6.png

Your partner is not a walking Poke center anymore, any damage in battle will be carry on.
You can trade Pokemon, join\dismiss your partner using the Partner scroll.

7.png
8.png
9.png
The item storage is shared among all characters to make trading items easier.

-Unique main characters.
Red the male protagonist, with his special eevee that can evolve twice. ( bonus EV in battle )
Leaf the female protagonist and red’s childhood friend, with her special Pikachu (based on partner Pikachu) ( bonus EXP in battle )
Yellow : An NPC with a dream, who will change the fat of many. ( Unnatural things may occur )
Joy: With her special Chansey, to become an official Nurse Joy! ( Has the device that will heal you outside of battle )

-Gyms and Elite four in 2v2 battle system
10.png

-The story is much expanded to cover the different characters Story lines.

-Gen1-4 Pokemons all updated to gen 8 mechanics.
( some to gen 9 )

What’s new in ver 1.2.0
Check update log in the game folder for more information.

-Control partner \ Co-op mode ( Updated )
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_5.png

you can activate co-op mode at the start of new game or From the partner scroll
You can even set controls for a second player from the menu
New : Now the partner can access the mains bag in battle.
Also I made the shared stash accessible anywhere from the pause menu, for convince.

-New mega evolutions and some gen 9 evolutios added
check pokemon changes for more info

-Change Mega limit to be based on the team not on a character. ( can be increased )

-Stat Change Overlay in battle with the option to turn it off.

-Changes to starters

- Eevee: updating moveset ( Separate file in the game folder), with the addition of multibeam ( special ) and dual fang ( physical ) ,Two types moves for evveelutions, based on flying press, at celadon building roof.
  • Pikachu stats and move set updated
  • Chansey some change in stats + new moves ( including the newly added move LAST HEAL )+ EVIOLITE now works on her.

The story so far

After defeating team rocket at the pokemon tower, our heroes now journey toward Fuchsia to face the 5th GYM leader KOGA , and explore the Safari Zone, while making as many allies as possible, on the way!

The story stops just before the raid on the Silph Co. and the clash with team rocket take place, most of the map is now opened except for Saffron city and some unfinished areas.

Discord server.
link

Pokemon changes + eeveelution spreadsheet
you can find it in the game folder

Credits for those Who made this Possible
( If I miss someone, Please email me )

Download ver 1.2.2 ( Main game ) (Mega link)
Patch 1.2.2 for 1.2+

Attachments

Last edited:

StarWolff

Cooltrainer
hello! I tried to play it, but I got a error

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 187

StarWolff

Cooltrainer
yay it worked! but I had to delete all my games saves, was the game renamed or still is named Essentials v20? if it still is the default name it will clash with other games files

Black24

Pokemon Fellowship in Kanto
yay it worked! but I had to delete all my games saves, was the game renamed or still is named Essentials v20? if it still is the default name it will clash with other games files
Yeah i am not exactly sure the cause of that, but i will change the name on the next patch, sorry for the inconvenice.

StarWolff

Cooltrainer
got this one after unlocking the girl trainer and trying to open the menu

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 135

Black24

Pokemon Fellowship in Kanto
New update, adding name to the game file 😅 that I forgot about, and making the Normal version without Voltseon's Pause Menu even it is soo cool, It might be buggy with the last Essentials.

M0rph1

Rookie
How would I hard reset the game? I wanna change my rival's name cause I didn't notice a spelling error till later.

Thijs

Rookie
I really like the concept of the game, and I wish you luck in creating/updating it!

Kirito4702

Rookie
When I go to form tab of pokedex I encountered this error. And the game is frozen later.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230122-150933.jpg
    Screenshot_20230122-150933.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 154

Grakilo

Rookie
So after doing the SS. Anne battles. Once -blank- drives the boat, it just keeps driving and I cannot play further. Tried waiting for multiple minutes still no result. Straight up stuck.

Tried this 10x after restarting.

Even after finally winning once, it still bugged out. (It was really difficult to win as I am a little underleveled didn't expect the level spike..

Second picture is the screen on which it is stuck. (Only thing moving is the water)
1676248707715.png
1676248762814.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Key

Key

Rookie
So after doing the SS. Anne battles. Once -blank- drives the boat, it just keeps driving and I cannot play further. Tried waiting for multiple minutes still no result. Straight up stuck.

Tried this 10x after restarting.

Even after finally winning once, it still bugged out. (It was really difficult to win as I am a little underleveled didn't expect the level spike..

Second picture is the screen on which it is stuck. (Only thing moving is the water)
View attachment 15582View attachment 15583
I'm also having the same problem just water moves

Attachments

• buged.png
    buged.png
    124.1 KB · Views: 173
Back