• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Legendary Breeding [v20.1]

Resource Legendary Breeding [v20.1] v1.0.3

Lucidious89

Champion
Lucidious89 submitted a new resource:

Legendary Breeding [v20.1] - Assigns new Egg Groups to Legendary Pokemon to allow them to breed and produce Legendary eggs!

Legendary Breeding for v20.1
A mod that assigns new Egg Groups to Legendary Pokemon to allow them to breed and produce Legendary eggs!
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Read more about this resource...

Lucidious89

Champion
Lucidious89 updated Legendary Breeding [v20.1] with a new update entry:

v1.0.1 Update

• Updated the Pokemon PBS data to now include breeding data for Gen 9 Legendaries: Ting-Lu, Chien-Pao, Wo-Chien, and Chi-Yu.
  • Removed Magearna from being a breedable species, as it really doesn't make any sense for a literal robot to produce Eggs in any way.
  • Refined the Egg Move lists for all species; condensing them, and removing instances of all moves that appear as TM's as of Gen 9.
  • Updated the PBS data for all relevant items added by this plugin to now utilize the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Lucidious89

Champion
Where do you find the available egg moves for Paradox Pokemon?
I didn't add any. You can just add your own to their PBS data if you want.

TeraPulse

Silver Pinap Collector
Does this plugin override any changed PBS data? I’ve made my own fakemon with their data and I’m worried if they get deleted because of it. I know I can just copy all of it, but still.

Lucidious89

Champion
Does this plugin override any changed PBS data? I’ve made my own fakemon with their data and I’m worried if they get deleted because of it. I know I can just copy all of it, but still.

Plugins that use Essentials Deluxe only adds or edits data, it doesn't outright replace PBS data. For example, this plugin adds Genders/Egg Group/Egg Move PBS data to defined species (up to Gen 9). If the species aren't listed, or don't exist, then they are just skipped and left untouched.

Lucidious89

Champion

Lucidious89

Champion
Lucidious89 updated Legendary Breeding [v20.1] with a new update entry:

v1.0.3 Update

IMPORTANT This update requires v1.2.5 of Essentials Deluxe to be installed. That update requires that you start a new game. IMPORTANT

• The following statistics are now tracked by the game, and can be accessed with the following scripts:
    • $stats.legendary_eggs_hatched: Tracks the total number of times the player hatched a Legendary Pokemon from an Egg...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Lucidious89

Champion
ATTENTION! Final Version!
With the release of Essentials v21, the current version of this plugin (v1.0.3) will be the final version of Legendary Breeding for v20.1. Going forward I will instead be fully focused on v21, so I will no longer be updating or supporting this plugin. I intend to take a break before I even start thinking about how or when I'm going to start working on a v21 iteration of the plugin, so don't ask me about a time frame for release. I will keep this plugin available in the meantime. But this iteration of the plugin will eventually be removed once a v21 successor is released and takes its place. I will give fair warning before this happens, so don't panic.

See you all in v21!

Back