• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
[v13+] Unreal Time System

Resource [v13+] Unreal Time System 1.1.1

-FL-

Pokémon Island Creator
Hi, thanks for your reply 🍩
There is this:

Ruby:
Expand Collapse Copy
def getPreviousRefreshDate(date)
  pokeMartTracker = $ArckyGlobal.pokeMartTracker[@map_id][@event_id]
  return 0 if pokeMartTracker.empty?
  return (getDateFromString(date) - getDateFromString(pokeMartTracker[:date].to_s)) / (24 * 60 * 60)
end

def getDateFromString(date)
  dateArray = date.split('-')
  return Time.local(dateArray[0], dateArray[1], dateArray[2])
end

with one "return Time.local", could be it?
The script is here on this community, Arcky made a complete guide (a cool one), but the only way to see the entire script is download it.
I don't "return Time.local" is the issue. I don't know the issue looking at these codes, so I contacted Arcky and he gonna take a look. He also tell me to contact him directly for futher questions about this bug.

Reactions: Fil

Fil

Novice
Thank you for doing that for me, i just hoping it was some single line changing that could fix that (‘cause i’m no expert)… of course I was ready to contact him too if it turned out a more complex problem of compatibility.
Thanks for your help and time 🦄

-FL-

Pokémon Island Creator
Thank you for doing that for me, i just hoping it was some single line changing that could fix that (‘cause i’m no expert)… of course I was ready to contact him too if it turned out a more complex problem of compatibility.
Thanks for your help and time 🦄
Arcky told me today that is an error at his script. He also told me that he might either release a small update later today or tomorrow that'll include the fix.

Reactions: Fil

Hydreinite3

Rookie
Hey! Nice work, I love using this script. For those interested, I recommend adding the Camping Gear Item as a way to advance the clock. I have it set to 8 hours.

#-------------------------------
[CAMPINGGEAR]
Name = Camping Gear
NamePlural = Camping Gears
Pocket = 8
Price = 0
FieldUse = Direct
Flags = KeyItem
Description = Everything you need to set up a tent and rest up for 8 hours.
#-------------------------------

Code for v21.1. Add to the bottom of the Unreal Time System script.
Camping Gear code:
Expand Collapse Copy
ItemHandlers::UseInField.add(:CAMPINGGEAR, proc { |item|
  UnrealTime.add_seconds(28800)
  pbMessage(_INTL("8 hours passed by..."))
  next true
})

Icon available at The Spriter's Resource: https://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo_switch/pokemonswordshield/sheet/123706/
  • Resize with Nearest Neighbor
  • Give credit to RandomTalkingBush if used

Back