• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Essentials Deluxe [v20.1] [DEPRECATED] v1.2.8

RegalSword

Pokemon Itinerant Developer
In a 2v1 where the player has a partner trainer and they are facing one opponent, the raidcapture condition sometimes activates when the partner pokemon faints. It gives you the prompt to "capture" your partner's Pokemon, and your partner's Pokemon can even flee. How can I make it so that the raidcapture condition only activates if my opponent meets the conditions, and not my ally?

Jukes

Cooltrainer
Wheres the readme for this? I Don't plan to update to v21.1 anytime soon and would like to keep using this if possible

NightSaber

Rookie
My game doesn't recognise this as a plugin. I have all the correct versions for my game and other plugins like the hotfixes, but the game won't even load this, it's like it doesn't exist. Any help?

EDIT: If anyone else is having this issue, try deleting your PluginScripts RPGXP Data file (it's in the Data folder), that worked for me.
EDIT 2: Now it's crashing whenever I open a Pokédex entry. Fantastic, this didn't happen before. I love game development.

Last edited:

KRLW890

The Beast
Wheres the readme for this? I Don't plan to update to v21.1 anytime soon and would like to keep using this if possible
The old guide got deleted, but here's an archive of it.

My game doesn't recognise this as a plugin. I have all the correct versions for my game and other plugins like the hotfixes, but the game won't even load this, it's like it doesn't exist. Any help?

EDIT: If anyone else is having this issue, try deleting your PluginScripts RPGXP Data file (it's in the Data folder), that worked for me.
EDIT 2: Now it's crashing whenever I open a Pokédex entry. Fantastic, this didn't happen before. I love game development.
You have to start a new save file after adding Deluxe, old save files will crash when you look at the Pokedex.

Back