• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Advanced Items Field Moves v1.1.3

Bergium

Bergium#0216
I guide you if you contact me on discord

officersauce

Novice
One more question what is there supposed to be a 08 file in the plug-in folder

It works now thanks

SBBliz

Rookie
Hey so I installed the plugin and the other data in the file for the Rock Smash HM, and it compiled fine, but whenever I try to use the item it doesn't work. Is there something wrong?

Bergium

Bergium#0216
Hey so I installed the plugin and the other data in the file for the Rock Smash HM, and it compiled fine, but whenever I try to use the item it doesn't work. Is there something wrong?
Hello SBBliz
I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the plugin
I would love to help you troubleshoot

1. Did you compile the game?
2. Did you start a new game?
3. Can you use Rock Smash as HM move?
4. When you select your item in the bag can you register it?

SBBliz

Rookie
Hello SBBliz
I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the plugin
I would love to help you troubleshoot

1. Did you compile the game?
2. Did you start a new game?
3. Can you use Rock Smash as HM move?
4. When you select your item in the bag can you register it?
I have compiled and started a new game, Rock Smash does work as a HM move. Now I believe I had done what the instructions said, though there is a problem since I can't seem to actually open the Animations file and I don't know if I'm supposed to just replace the one currently in the Data folder. I have put the Plugins in the Plugins folders and added the info for a Rock Smash Item in the PBS file and it does give me it no problem when running it, but the item has no functionality and can't be used, registered, or anything and using it on the rock does nothing. I also don't know if I have to change the script to the rock itself to support the item.

Bergium

Bergium#0216
ow I believe I had done what the instructions said, though there is a problem since I can't seem to actually open the Animations file and I don't know if I'm supposed to just replace the one currently in the Data folder. I have put the Plugins in the Plugins folders and added the info for a Rock Smash Item in the PBS file and it does give me it no problem when running it, but the item has no functionality and can't be used, registered, or anything and using it on the rock does nothing. I also don't know if I have to change the script to the rock itself to support the item.
So you have forced compiled it?
Does the plugin register on the console when you test the game?

Do you game have any custom Animations or Animations from other plugins
I have Animations for the Follow Pokemon Plugin in the file
Otherwise, you can overwrite your file with the one from the plugin

SBBliz

Rookie
So you have forced compiled it?
Does the plugin register on the console when you test the game?

Do you game have any custom Animations or Animations from other plugins
I have Animations for the Follow Pokemon Plugin in the file
Otherwise, you can overwrite your file with the one from the plugin
It does not seem to register on the console since the only plugin it says it loads is the hotfixes. Also I do not have any other custom animations nor have Follow Pokemon enabled. I have put in the Advanced Item Field Moves Plugin Folder into the Plugins folder on Essentials so I don't know why its not reading it.

Bergium

Bergium#0216
It does not seem to register on the console since the only plugin it says it loads is the hotfixes. Also I do not have any other custom animations nor have Follow Pokemon enabled. I have put in the Advanced Item Field Moves Plugin Folder into the Plugins folder on Essentials so I don't know why its not reading it.

Can you show me your files in your plugin folder and the subfolder "Advanced Items Field Moves"

SBBliz

Rookie
Can you show me your files in your plugin folder and the subfolder "Advanced Items Field Moves"
This is all that's in there.

Attachments

• Example.png
    Example.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 80
  • Example 2.png
    Example 2.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 87

pokepoke1

Novice
Hello, when i use any item as move, for example "SURFITEM" it works, but i'd like to add an animation like when you use a pokemon, but showing the item instead.

Screenshot_189.png in this pic is gyarados, but id like to show the SURFITEM pic instead, its possible?

Thanks and sorry.

Malice936

Rookie
I need more information, you can contact me on discord if you want some help
I'm experiencing the same/ a similar rock climb issue in a fresh install of essentials 20.1, with hotfixes and your plugin.

The Climbing Gear item works fine, however Rock Climb doesn't seem to be getting registered as a field move. Tested using a Venusaur in debug and normal versions. Any help would be appreciated, or a response on discord as I tried to add you, but you haven't accepted the friend request, so I cannot actually message you.

Edit: Upon further testing, it appears that your items are superseding the actual field moves somehow, the first hint was that the flippers line would always come up when I attempted to use surf as I was intending to test whirlpool and found that despite giving myself all possible badges, and teaching a pokemon Surf I couldn't do it without your item, additionally the same issue is occurring with Whirlpool, the pokemon has the move, however it will not function without your item. I will continue to test the other field moves, and either reply or edit this post depending on if you get back to me.

Edit 2: The above issue is apparently intended, but the author has informed me that he plans on implementing an option to use both at some point. Thanks again Bergium.

Last edited:

CarlosPR

Novice
The latest update 1.1.3 is downloading the version 1.1.2. the zip file name says 1.1.3 but the metadata inside the plugin says the version is the 1.1.2

Bergium

Bergium#0216
The latest update 1.1.3 is downloading the version 1.1.2. the zip file name says 1.1.3 but the metadata inside the plugin says the version is the 1.1.2
the download files should say "[v20.1] Advanced Items Field Moves v1.1.3-[40w22]"
It is right the meta files are saying 1.1.2 a mistake by me.
The Download is 1.1.3 when you download I test it

corvo00

Rookie
I can't use the flashlight in dark maps, and I don't know why. Do you have any idea? thanks uwu

AlmAchAndAlee

Novice
Hi Bergium,

I'm using this plugin and it's brilliant. Do you think that you could add something like a lava surf item as a plugin? I have no idea of scripting so I can't do it myself.

Thanks already for this great plugin :)

Leondrea

Trainer
Are there badge requirements?
If yes, is there a way of turning it off,
Plus: There is also a similar resource but working different: "Having HM-Moves as a separate slot called Skills". So your script is for Items to be used instead of HMs, then where are the images of those items?
Sorry for all those questions but Im confused, I love the idea of Ice Smash though

Back