• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
More Pokédex Page : Size Comparison

Resource More Pokédex Page : Size Comparison 2.0.0

Jedahjony

Novice
There is something weird with modular Page, i didnt have more time to investigate it. But if you use Action C a deep level error happen.

I think it is a problem with alias but there is something with Comparator also, maybe because i dont have default trainers... but i think i configure the script correctly!

Tomorrow will continúe 😅

komeiji514

Cooltrainer
Me too.
There is something weird with modular Page, i didnt have more time to investigate it. But if you use Action C a deep level error happen.

I think it is a problem with alias but there is something with Comparator also, maybe because i dont have default trainers... but i think i configure the script correctly!

Tomorrow will continúe 😅

Caruban

Cooltrainer
Caruban updated More Pokédex Page : Size Comparison with a new update entry:

Bug fix and rename several files

Changelogs :
  • Moved several files from Graphics/UI/More Pokedex Page to Graphics/UI/Pokedex
  • Renamed pbPageCustomUse alias from modular_pbPageCustomUse to hw_pbPageCustomUse
  • Renamed Pokedex Size Comparison.rb to [00] Pokedex Size Comparison Core.rb
  • Renamed bg_size_title.png to bg_height_title.png
  • Renamed bg_size.png to bg_height.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

Caruban

Cooltrainer
I believe this is because the "Optional" field requires a minimum version to be included.
So Optional = Modular UI Scenes,2.0.3 should also resolve this, too.
In fact, it should be common practice to always include a minimum version number, even on "Required" fields.
Thanks Lucidious, I updated the meta.

Tomorrow will continúe 😅
Yeah, I forgot to change the alias for pbPageCustomUse.
I just reuploaded the files, but you need to remove the previous plugin to update it.
(I renamed a bunch of files in this update.)

komeiji514

Cooltrainer

I just reuploaded the files, but you need to remove the previous plugin to update it.
Thanks a lot!

komeiji514

Cooltrainer

But you haven't changed the scripts of [00]Pokedex Size Comparison Core to match the new places and names of the graphics. (I changed them myself and it works. )

komeiji514

Cooltrainer
Then posting the error would go a long way to resolving it.
When I use your Pokedex Data Page, this occurs when I press Action C at forms page. I'd appreciate it if you can help solve it.

Attachments

• 屏幕截图 2023-10-31 123614.png
    屏幕截图 2023-10-31 123614.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 54

Jedahjony

Novice
Good Morning!
Ty for the fix!
Sorry, I uploaded the wrong file. Please redownload the file.

I'm investigating this also, i guess is a .Z axis problem, but not sure if must fix in Data page or in your Plugin.
1698743420764.png

Also! For some reason it take mega form by default..
1698743696043.png

Ty! and sorry for bringing this kind of things, i always check things thoroughly 😅
PD: possibly it's my fault xD

Edit: Yes was a Z problem, i comment this line, but not sure if is actually necessary there
1698744144145.png

Edit2: For the form problem just swap place for @gender, @form (line 200->201)
1698746506076.png

Last edited:

komeiji514

Cooltrainer
Good Morning!
Ty for the fix!

I'm investigating this also, i guess is a .Z axis problem, but not sure if must fix in Data page or in your Plugin.
View attachment 22350

View attachment 22355

Ty! and sorry for bringing this kind of things, i always check things thoroughly 😅

Edit: Yes was a Z problem, i comment this line, but not sure if is actually necessary there
View attachment 22356

View attachment 22357
Succeeded. Thanks a lot.

Jedahjony

Novice
Hi again!

This function was never called in the code pbRegisterAllComparator, so only one character was avaiable for comparasion

I call it in pbStartScene just before pbGetAvaiableComparators and for now it works fine.
1698750411259.png

Note: For the users, Trainers sprites must be 128 px height (128x128 standar) and not animated XD
If sprites are bigger o smaller the comparison not show properly!

And i think that is all!
The plugin is so fun, thank so much for it. Caruban!

Caruban

Cooltrainer
Good Morning!
Ty for the fix!

View attachment 22350

View attachment 22355

View attachment 22356

View attachment 22357
Thanks for the help. I reuploaded the plugin for this bug fix and removed the Essentials Deluxe compability.
Hi again!

This function was never called in the code pbRegisterAllComparator, so only one character was avaiable for comparasion

I call it in pbStartScene just before pbGetAvaiableComparators and for now it works fine.
View attachment 22358

Note: For the users, Trainers sprites must be 128 px height (128x128 standar) and not animated XD
If sprites are bigger o smaller the comparison not show properly!

And i think that is all!
The plugin is so fun, thank so much for it. Caruban!
pbRegisterAllComparator is the script that I forgot to mention on the plugin page.
It's one of the features of this script. It used to unlock all the characters as the comparator.

It's not necessary to add it to the script, but I changed the script to include all the characters while debugging.

Jedahjony

Novice
Thanks for the help. I reuploaded the plugin for this bug fix and removed the Essentials Deluxe compability.

pbRegisterAllComparator is the script that I forgot to mention on the plugin page.
It's one of the features of this script. It used to unlock all the characters as the comparator.

It's not necessary to add it to the script, but I changed the script to include all the characters while debugging.
Ahhhh! Sorry sorry.. sometimes i go too quickly to investigate the code before read the "manual" XDDDD.
My fault, i understand now!

xDracolich

Novice
Having a bit of trouble with this plugin. I'm using the Modular UI Scenes as well, and added the required files, as well as the optional files, and the game can also register that the script exists. Like people wrote before, I changed the Modular UI Scenes from being optional to required, but every time I try to check a Pokémon dex entry, I get this error, not sure why.

Attachments

• 1704727136388.png
    1704727136388.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 1704727350186.png
    1704727350186.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 26

Caruban

Cooltrainer
Having a bit of trouble with this plugin. I'm using the Modular UI Scenes as well, and added the required files, as well as the optional files, and the game can also register that the script exists. Like people wrote before, I changed the Modular UI Scenes from being optional to required, but every time I try to check a Pokémon dex entry, I get this error, not sure why.
You need to add your player weight and height data into ComparisonData in the PokedexHWCConfig module.

Back